Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct (81563 Views)

Five (5) Main Dresses Women Wear. / When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) / See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by unlimitedvibes(f): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Girls and iPhone 6 SMH grin grin

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Reply my PM. i wan share something undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:

U don reply undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

U don reply undecided
reply what undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
reply what undecided

angry wetin dey worry u sef I go free u find anoda bae o undecided you think i have time to beg for your attention

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by yazz09(m): 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
modskiller:
Awwwww SWEET JESUS, I love bobby talk die..... I'm following this thread at once. Can't wait to become a certified "Female Boobs Inspector". It's a great feeling trust me tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
My guy I don draw chair come your side. We must be certified boobi inspectors.
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by coldrod: 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Turned on though....
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
reply what undecided

Whats ur real name sef? undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:

Whats ur real name sef? undecided
pls free me okay undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:

angry wetin dey worry u sef I go free u find anoda bae o undecided you think i have time to beg for your attention
Who cares? undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Who cares? undecided
Mtcheeeeww
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
Who cares? undecided

kiss undecided

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by vicben27(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Som ladies jst! Allow guy to ova press der boobs! Wic leav's d landin of d boobs in a deterioratin state wic leads to sagin of b boobs! To Evry guy out der pls suck a boob! Don't spoil it if ur nt gona wife her peace
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by ArcToyin(m): 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
modskiller:
Awwwww SWEET JESUS, I love bobby talk die..... I'm following this thread at once. Can't wait to become a certified "Female Boobs Inspector". It's a great feeling trust me tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
dnt include the name of Jesus in rubbish talk.
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by starboyteam(f): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
ArcToyin:

dnt include the name of Jesus in rubbish talk.
yA

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by goldenboyofpsy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
Like someone raise the question should be "what causes sagging breast for virgin girls? Not all cases is as a result of having multiple partners. Some are due to gene,nutrition among other things. Too much focus on the media and entertainment has made us swallon some hazardous things. If you love her truly,the sagging wont be an issue.
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by tiekellogs: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Human breasts tend to sag after the age of thirty-five. But, we can maintain them in correct shape through the use of proper diet and exercise. Some habits can cause the breast to sag at a very young age. To know more about those habits, visit http://www.mcleanclinic.com/blog/health-tips/5-habits-that-cause-breasts-to-sag/

Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) / As Seen In Delta, Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum"