Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct (81562 Views)

Five (5) Main Dresses Women Wear. / When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) / See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
send what undecided

grin grin ooh lawd. Me and u for this forum. I go show you undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

So u wish i had approached you bah?? undecided

No, not ya type

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

grin grin ooh lawd. Me and u for this forum. I go show you undecided
mtchewwwww undecided#me too go show u pepper*nonsense boiy grin
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
brito:

No, not ya type

Obviously i don't roll with amebors. That's why you're ignored till u showed up in our conversation with ur long throat like ostrich undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
mtchewwwww undecided#me too go show u pepper*nonsense boiy grin

You dey drink origin? undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

You dey drink origin? undecided
u wan buy for me undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Obviously i don't roll with amebors. That's why you're ignored till u showed up in our conversation with ur long throat like ostrich undecided

That's it, if you play with a puppy it may bite u. I will pass cos I quoted u

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
brito:

That's it, if you play with a puppy it may bite u. I will pass cos I quoted u

grin grin

Next time learn to mind ur business. It pays undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
u wan buy for me undecided

Sure. Table for 2 with nkworbi undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by valkingsley(m): 3:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Boobs dey sag e no see my babe, na Godwin!!!
Singing in bello's voice
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Sure. Table for 2 with nkworbi undecided
I am not a drunker#lol
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by RAO1(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
make Dem born like 2 pikins.... all these no go work joor......
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am not a drunker#lol

Jos 3 bottles will do. Let's meet at mubi village very close to sambisa. There is a bar there called enemies reunite. Time 6pm undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by queebeediva(f): 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tieing of wrapper round their bossom, abortion, wrong intakes, too many hands and mouth massage, exposure to sun, not wearing good bra, excessive pie intakes etc .
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
andromida:

hehehehe you wish tongue

What shall it profit me if i wish fr ya olympus to fall?
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Proffdada: 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
I give breast maintaining massages smiley
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Jos 3 bottles will do. Let's meet at mubi village very close to sambisa. There is a bar there called enemies reunite. Time 6pm undecided
we cant b friends oo cos u no dey respect me undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
we cant b friends oo cos u no dey respect me undecided

You sef get respect undecided Pot cursing kettle undecided

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Ace119(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

you guys are destined for each other
It is written in the stars

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ace119:
you guys are destined for each other
It is written in the stars

No mind am. make she dey do yanga undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

I dont care either,so Bleep off undecided grin
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by slimbiggy(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
post=30866604:
A sagging breast is something every young girl dreads. And even though it’s an inevitable part of life, we don’t want our boobs sagging now especially since we young and haven’t given birth yet. Most ladies do all it takes to try and prevent it but still indulge in some habits that actually cause their boobs to sag without even knowing it. We are going to shed light on some of these habits to save us from early drooping;

1. Wearing the wrong bra size: [/b]Wearing a bra that doesn’t provide enough support may cause your boobs to sag. Go for a bra fitting and get your right bra size.

[b]2. You don’t drink enough water:
Water does a lot of wonders in our body. When it is taken in very little amounts, it can cause the skin to shrink and appear dry and rough. This also applies to your breasts. Drink lots of water if you want to keep them up.

3. You don’t protect your breasts from the sun: [/b]Ultraviolet rays from the sun can cause premature aging and also sagging. Try your best to apply sunscreen always on parts of your skin and breast that will be exposed to the rays of the sun.

[b]4. Smoking:
Smoking is bad for the health and for the breasts. It breaks down then elastin in skin that is responsible for youthful appearance.

5. Weight fluctuations: Fluctuations in your weight can cause your skin to lose elasticity. Therefore, leading to drooping boobs er time.

So Fellow Ladies Hope you do not indulge in these habits?

SOURCE

next time if nkechi no gree me prex bobi i go vex. So my prexin no dy sag am abi? This time i go use am play temple run.
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:

Reply my PM. i wan share something undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by unlimitedvibes(f): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
FOR MORE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Keketu(m): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
farano:
Present! grin
please dont let your breast sag please
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by unlimitedvibes(f): 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
lol

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Sike(m): 6:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sagging of life!
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by cutieberie1(f): 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Standing ovation 4 ucheesy

hmmm...thanks but y..
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
cutieberie1:

hmmm...thanks but y..
because Ur tomorrow is fit & bright cheesy
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
softysparky:
Guys and bobbi SMH
Girls and iPhone 6 SMH grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) / As Seen In Delta, Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.