Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct (81561 Views)

Five (5) Main Dresses Women Wear. / When You Have No More Waist To Sag On (Photo) / See What A Lady Said About People With Small Boobs Taking Ampiclox(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by talk2sonia(f): 9:48am On Feb 23, 2015
you haven't even mentioned tying of wrapper on the chest which is the number one boobs sagging agent. Pls stop tying wrapper on the chest becos it sags boobs even b4 u can notice.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Show me Pictures of your boobs or idonbilivit sad
u are high on goat poo undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
u are high on goat poo undecided

I'm crushing on your boobs kiss

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2015
Guys and bobbi SMH

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 23, 2015
talk2sonia:
you haven't even mentioned tying of wrapper on the chest which is the number one boobs sagging agent. Pls stop tying wrapper on the chest becos it sags boobs even b4 u can notice.

Can we see a sample of Your boobs undecided easier said than done
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

I'm crushing on your boobs kiss
undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided

I'm buying my 3rd car by Friday and one deep freezer and another iPhone and I'm packing out of self contained to 3 bed room flat soon. If u marry me i will spoil u with money and sexx undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Holorunloseyi(m): 9:56am On Feb 23, 2015
shocked
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Olutola88(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2015
I feel there are 3 major factors responsible for this:

1. Heredity

This factor seems to be the most important. Some Ladies' breasts are naturally firm just because their mum also had it firm in her time. I know some girls that enjoy having their boobs squeezed and sucked like sweet oranges but still have it incredibly firm

2. Size

Ladies with bigger boobs are more predisposed to sagging than the ones with agbalumo-sized bosoms

3. Environmental Factors

I'll call these “other factors”. So many things like habits, nutrition, sexual activities and lifestyle fall under this

2 Likes

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

I'm buying my 3rd car by Friday and one deep freezer and another iPhone and I'm packing out of self contained to 3 bed room flat soon. If u marry me i will spoil u with money and sexx undecided
story telling method undecided!pls are u a teacher cos this one of the best method used in teaching.
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Paitty(f): 10:00am On Feb 23, 2015
Ala dala adago ,..Nkekwoto ga'adakwa.

Meaning,.A saging boobs can never stand
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
story telling method undecided!pls are u a teacher cos this one of the best method used in teaching.

Pm me if u gree undecided i will take care of u with my money and my Rod undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by mamafunky(f): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2015
Op u got it right though it at times depending on the breast cup/shape and size. Am done with childbearing but mine still stands cuz I have the D curves and moderate sized. Loving my boobs after 4 kids.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Pm me if u gree undecided i will take care of u with my money and my Rod undecided
Smh
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by goshen26: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2015
point 6: too much pressing during sexual intercourse
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by EngrRolly(m): 10:03am On Feb 23, 2015
Interesting! Buh pls do well to tell them too dat too much abortions cud distort those twins and make dem keep lookin to d floor

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
Smh

I'm a very good toaster undecided innit?
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

I'm a very good toaster undecided innit?
pls will u free me or what exactly u want undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2015
some boobs ought to be thrown in the trash can..
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 23, 2015
Mhizizzy:

undecided
Nawa o...NA ur experience be dat
Hey beautiful cheesy
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by jjaluta(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2015
Qsscruz:
All said and done it was still be pressed.. First by the boyfriend, then by the hubby and by the children.. Who said it won't fall yakata?
Badt guy I bow for u oh grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2015
redvektor:
Gud advice for those my bayelsa girls way their boobi don turn slippers(cuz their legs na open & close shina peters)

Na only BY girls get saggy boobs? You go don suck tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
pls will u free me or what exactly u want undecided

singing wizkid: "I WANT YOUR BODY SLEEPING IN MY BED" undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

singing wizkid: "I WANT YOUR BODY SLEEPING IN MY BED" undecided
undecided
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by anwo247: 10:20am On Feb 23, 2015
Paitty:
Ala dala adago ,..Nkekwoto ga'adakwa.

Meaning,.A saging boobs can never stand

Point blank!..... nothing last forever. Age no get medicine.

1 Like

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 23, 2015

Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

sad
lmao,so u dont know i am married shocked
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2015
Dadehmola:

cheesy grin

That your boyfriend no try oo..
why did you say that?
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 23, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao,so u dont know i am married shocked

Pix of ur wedding ring or........
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Bergs(m): 10:27am On Feb 23, 2015
Imagine the number of guys following a female thread.....me inclusive

Anyway

Picked up my pen and note to continue my jerkn....

Exam on my mind
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 23, 2015
ERCROSS:

Ur name sounds like u r frm kogi state... R u...?
no...Edo, dat my name is combination of 2 names.
Re: 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

Pix of ur wedding ring or........
lmao,check my dp oga grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) / As Seen In Delta, Is This Fashion Or Madness? / Natasha Crown: I Want To Have The World’s Biggest Bum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.