Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos (34807 Views)

Nigerian Airlines Are Now Turning To Neighboring Ghana For Aviation Fuel / 5 Travel Experiences Every Nigerian Should Have Before Turning 30 / Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 19, 2015
An elder who does not see stealing as corruption is not my elder.

Senjuchiha:
na..m just quoting wt u said...disrespectful child wit no proper upbringing...if u can insult ur elder,dt means ur parents must b getn used 2 u insultin em
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 19, 2015
Frankmishael:
go and die
Hehe...e pain am. Get some painkillers, will you...
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2015
Lol.....enjoy the fresh air jare
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Flye: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2015
I think most of the ministers after Elrufai are not doing anything for the city, in fact they are only concern about allocation of new layout without proper infrastructures to support it while they don't bother to mentain the existing layout and infrastructures.

Another annoying thing about Abuja is cutting down of those trees in between walkways and road, those trees beautify Abuja at the same time offers protection for the pedestrians from the scourging sun of Abuja. Unfortunately those people that built plazas, malls and commercial structures along the road will just pay Abuja Environmental and Protection Board (AEPB ) some chicken change to cut it down those trees.
Really Abuja has degenerated in the last 6 to 7years.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Mega72(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2015
If it's not checked now,lagos will be better than Abuja sooner or latter..
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Senjuchiha: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2015
N an elder who said dt an attack on bh is an attack on d north wld neva b my leader
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by toocoded: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2015
Aarizz:
Please Lagos doesn't smell anymore abeg!
R u kidding me? I guess u've never been to Lagos Island before.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by kevoh(m): 10:40am On Feb 19, 2015
Nigerians live in these places (Lagos, Abuja, Aba e.t.c), what do you expect? Same attitude to way of living.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Senjuchiha: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2015
lygn19:

sharingan
rinnengan...eternal mangekyou sharingan...susanno...amaterasu
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by unamama(m): 10:41am On Feb 19, 2015
jamp:

i really dont understand what is happening to the beautiful city of Abuja. Abuja is one of the cleaniest city in Nogeria. everybody wants to be in Abuja. of recent the city of Abuja stinks. most places smell like lagos. infact the smell is so much that even when you are driving with your glasses up, the odour still comes inside.

i want to mention some of these Places, Area 1, Area 8, Area 2, Apo (shoprite),some parts of wuse 2. Go maitama(ministers hill) and asokoro (near ecowas) your will see water gushing out from the gutters.

the Abuja i saw when i came some years back is gradually turning to Lagos.

i wish i can upload how abuja stinks now so we can understand.

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by utelebaba: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2015
It is true as of 1999,2000 Abuja city is one of the clean city in Africa and also of the fast developing city I could remeber hw cleaners use to clean those area the poster mentioned but today is an I saw.
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by eromspete(m): 10:46am On Feb 19, 2015
First of all i want you to tell me where Nogeria is in the world

Secondly, how does Lagos - the centre of Excellence smell Like money ba?? undecided

If Abuja is getting dirty, its because of the people living there so do not use Lagos as a benchmark for dirtiness okay angry angry

jamp:

i really dont understand what is happening to the beautiful city of Abuja. Abuja is one of the cleaniest city in Nogeria. everybody wants to be in Abuja. of recent the city of Abuja stinks. most places smell like lagos. infact the smell is so much that even when you are driving with your glasses up, the odour still comes inside.

i want to mention some of these Places, Area 1, Area 8, Area 2, Apo (shoprite),some parts of wuse 2. Go maitama(ministers hill) and asokoro (near ecowas) your will see water gushing out from the gutters.

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by ChristyG(f): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2015
sCun:

Lagos has far more stinking places than Aba.
but aba has very few good places unlike lagos.it is still a big stinking rural town,nothing to proud of dude
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 19, 2015
I remember when I used to sleep on the night bus from the east only to be woken by the stench as the bus enters Lagos.
I have not been home since Fashola began his transformation of Lagos, but I believe Lagos is now much cleaner and tidy.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2015
mrmetoo1:
It's the human factor. As a nation we're quite indiscipline. People start to pee everywhere, they throw their garbage everywhere. We really need a task force that'll deal with public nuisances

vote for change
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Seemyfather(m): 10:52am On Feb 19, 2015
jamp:

i really dont understand what is happening to the beautiful city of Abuja. Abuja is one of the cleaniest city in 'Nogeria'.

But come ooooooooooooooooooo! Which one be Nogeria again oooooooooooo? In which part of the world or countries can we find/locate that ooooooo? Nogeria I mean.
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Seemyfather(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2015
Gbam!!!
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by murphy02(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2015
So the pigs in Lagos don relocate go Abuja....Abeg make dem no come Lagos again oooo....make dem stay with jona the drunken master...

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by babaireti(m): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2015
jamp:

It is your Village that stinks not LAGOS,Fool
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by holysainbj(m): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2015
sCun:

Lagos has far more stinking places than Aba.
Guy d whole of Aba stinks..leave am,i live in Aba
I mean no where ix exempted! undecided
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by CashdownNG: 11:01am On Feb 19, 2015
jingh:
Becus you want 2 ridicule and talk about abuja, you ve 2 use lagos as a comparative subject.
Cant u compare it(abuja) with ur dirty and undeveloped state.

Which state re u from

SMH, PLAIN SILLY
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Balkan(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2015
That,s what you get when you live in a place full of Abokkis
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by lilcashking(m): 11:07am On Feb 19, 2015
jamp:

do you need pictures for odour.

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2015
A nation that lacks the institutions and processes to fight corruption, one wonders the magic they can perform in keeping their environment clean.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by KanwuliaJara: 11:11am On Feb 19, 2015
. . . . .Sooooo, what did you expect? undecided
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Viktor1983(m): 11:13am On Feb 19, 2015
Akshow:
This baseless rants without evidence hits front page while well researched and well written topics don't smell d frontpage. Sometimes u wonder if nairaland mods are high on cheap weed. Rawwbish
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by 100Cents: 11:17am On Feb 19, 2015
Obascoetubi:
picturesss or we dont biliv

Gbam.

How can he be talking such without picture ?

Pictures don't lie..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos / Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.