Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos (34803 Views)

Nigerian Airlines Are Now Turning To Neighboring Ghana For Aviation Fuel / 5 Travel Experiences Every Nigerian Should Have Before Turning 30 / Gradually, Calabar Port Comes Alive Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by ichidodo: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Abuja is big...Abuja is beautiful....Abuja is the best place to come live.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Smartjeezy(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Welcome To New Abuja...
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by coalcoal1(m): 9:47am On Feb 19, 2015
this is so true
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by dvee2: 9:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Don't worry, the minister is busy campaigning for GEJ and how he will become Bauchi state Governor. After the election it shall be well

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 19, 2015
Jona is a dirty pig. Wonder what he does at as.s rock

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by holatin(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2015
really ?
pls which state are you from
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2015
Very soon lagos go become capital of naija again
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by tolexy007(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2015
Obascoetubi:
picturesss or we dont biliv
if i should tell u now dat u dont have sense, u will still ask me to show d pic or u dont belive it... grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by henrydadon(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2015
op u need help..buh i still wonder if oga seun z still d owner of this site to allow this kind of trash on front page
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2015
PUSH1:
Jona is a dirty pig. Wonder what he does at as.s rock
Don't u mean assholerock
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by bankyblue(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2015
jamp:

i really dont understand what is happening to the beautiful city of Abuja. Abuja is one of the cleaniest city in Nogeria. everybody wants to be in Abuja. of recent the city of Abuja stinks. most places smell like lagos. infact the smell is so much that even when you are driving with your glasses up, the odour still comes inside.

i want to mention some of these Places, Area 1, Area 8, Area 2, Apo (shoprite),some parts of wuse 2. Go maitama(ministers hill) and asokoro (near ecowas) your will see water gushing out from the gutters.

the Abuja i saw when i came some years back is gradually turning to Lagos.

i wish i can upload how abuja stinks now so we can understand.

mississpli street maitama opposite Gov Almakor(Nasarawa state Governor's house)
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by MARKone(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2015
Jonathan's fresh air is oozing
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2015
Aarizz:
Please Lagos doesn't smell anymore abeg!
if lagos doesn't smell anymore, den if guess onipanu, bariga and mushin are nt in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by walozanga(m): 9:53am On Feb 19, 2015
E be like say rat die inside ur car my brother, check well oooh
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Akalia(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2015
j4sure:
TRUE TALK BUT LAGOS GET MONEY PASS ALL THE STATES IN NIGERIA NOW
what's this one saying??

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by hunter21(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2015
i never thought I would ever say this but,
nonsense thread
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2015
Noticed this since 2010
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 19, 2015
If maitama and Asokoro smell, then there is no clean place in Nigeria. @Op needs to visit a doctor to check the condition of his smelling faculty.
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by walozanga(m): 9:55am On Feb 19, 2015
tolexy007:

if i should tell u now dat u dont have sense, u will still ask me to show d pic or u dont belive it... grin

Poor dreams
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by gxxxxx: 9:55am On Feb 19, 2015
Jamp abi na jamb, abeg talk beta tin oh jaree
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by loomer: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2015
No be all of una make am de smell?

Or you wan tell us say u neva piss for road side, or dump pure water sachets for ground?
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by bdek(m): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2015
The only problem i have is with the headline,comparing lagos and abuja, Abuja thats is full of fake ppl that live in abuja villages claiming to live abuja ,only 10 percent of abuja resident stay in good area ,with their car boot as wardrobe where do u expect them to pass out waste.
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by p1jiobi: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2015
Op I stongly recommend d following, your cse is an emergency. 1. Brush your teeth more oftn 2. Bath thrice daily, twice won't help you.your case is bad. 3. Use roll on and body spray 4. Wash your car with hydrogen peroxide, jik, hypo and bleach, place strong deodurizers in d car. 5. Never come out here in public to announce your smelly condition again and pls stop accusing abuja of a condition that is obiously yours. Good luck. Pls rmbr to vote GEJ for a more fresh air.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by nerodenero: 9:57am On Feb 19, 2015
Lagos is Lagos and Abuja is Abuja.Lagos cant be Abuja and vice-versa.Lagos tops in most things.Dirts in lasgidi is second to none.Lagos leads and others follow.
Re: Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos by LastProphet: 9:59am On Feb 19, 2015
So what do u expect when illiterates like Aliero and Bala Mohammed are ministers? El Rufai was the best thing that happened to Abuja even though he demolished my house. By now Abuja would have been at par with cities in South Africa

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Accident Along Obosi, Anambra: Four People Feared Dead, Others Injured (Photos) / Fuel Tankers Collide And Explode In Zaria, Burn People Alive(photo) / See The Remodeled Port Harcourt Intl Airport - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.