Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me (3191 Views)

URGENTLY!! I Need Advice My Friend Mum Wants Me To Sleep With Her / 'I Got My Dad With My Friend's Mum / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
princejenks:
no,it's not right,besides,she could want to use him for diabolical reasons
ritual tinz as wll grin
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
cokacoola:
buh i toke her lyk my mum
oh ok bur nothing bad if u also take her as sugar mummy naa grin
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by LarrySun(m): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
falconey:
the gay I meant is HOMO not BEING HAPPY......kindly change the P to B in LIPIDO. Goodluck
I thought as much. I am not a gay. Sorry to disappoint you. I'm sure you'll find one if you keep searching.
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by happyjuliet(f): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
This ur dp nawa ooo! Where u dey fly go? [/quote]

Lol...... Go heaven na grin
Re: My Best Friend Mum Is Falling love(lust) With Me by Princecalm(m): 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
cokacoola:
thanks à million
you are welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Attracted You To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / funny memes you can relate to-my Memes Collections (come Take A Look) / How Do I Quit My Marriage Of 2 Years Without Hurting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.