Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man (4152 Views)

This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by BreezyRita(f): 8:58am On Feb 19, 2015

Are there things you should never do for a man? Sure, they are in abundance.
Read and apply.

1. Give up Her Dreams

This is a passionate appeal to all ladies, single and married; please never give up your dreams because of a man most especially when the man in question is not even your husband. If you’ve always wanted to be a teacher, don’t let him talk you out of it. If you’ve always wanted to be an IT person, don’t let me him discourage you by saying it is a man’s field. You shouldn’t have to choose between your man and your dreams. Nah! Your dreams, your passions are fuels that keep you firing in life. If you love one another, you should be able to find a way to make things work. If you decide you no longer want to follow a certain career path, that’s fine. But one of the things a woman should never do for a man is let go of her dreams in order to be with him.

2. Change Her Morals
You know we all have different set of morals; some ladies say I will never sleep with him until I’m married to him, some believe they have to work for their money and not depend on any man and there’s nothing wrong with that. Whatever are your set moral, your man should respect them even if he doesn’t share them. He should like you for who you are, and shouldn’t try to change you. Your strong morals should be something he admires, not something he wishes to change. However, a quick caution, be sure your set of morals are positive.

3. Alter Her Appearance
Just because men love Victoria’s Secret models doesn’t mean that they all need girlfriends that fit that mould. While it is good to look good and fit, it is unwise to starve yourself in the name of trying to look good because of a man? If your man pressures you to dress a certain way or to get surgery, you don’t need him. It’s your body, and you’re in charge of it. Orobo or lepa, na Baba God create them like that. If he doesn’t see your natural beauty, then you should look for someone who does.

4. Sacrifice Her Friend Time
You will agree that there aren’t enough hours in the day. However, you can’t spend all of your free time with your man. Your friends and family need you just as much as he does, even if you don’t realize it. Because sometimes, ladies behave as if all that matters in this world is their boyfriend. This is not exactly correct. Divide your time in a way that is fair for everyone. Don’t neglect your friends, because you’ll need them one day especially if your relationship ends (abruptly). God forbid! kiss

5. Act Stupid
Never pretend to be someone you’re not. It has never worked and it will never work. Pretence can only take you to a certain distance. However, it is usually not sustainable. Don’t pretend to be less intelligent or less handy around the house to make him happier. Let me whisper into your ear; men like independent women. Yes they do. He’ll be proud of how capable you are of taking care of things and yourself.

6. Let Him Control Her
Yes, your love for him is not in doubt; however, as much as you love him, you should never let him have total control over your life. If you’re in a committed relationship, it’s important to discuss big decisions. However, he doesn’t have the final decision over what you are and are not allowed to do. In the end, you’re always going to be the one in charge of choosing your path in life.

7. Hurt Someone
Do not hurt your friends or anyone because of your boyfriend. If he’s quarrelling with anyone, stay out of the quarrel especially if you cannot make peace. Again, never hurt anyone in the name of pleasing your boyfriend. It is not worth it. Life is way bigger than that.

8. Lower Her Standards
You know what you want, and you know what you need. If a man isn’t good enough for you, then don’t settle for him. It takes time to find the one for you. It’s not that you’re picky–it’s that you’re unwilling to settle for anything less than the best.

When you’re in love, your partner is bound to become a great part of your life. But being close to home doesn't give him authority over your life.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2015
soooooo true.

nice one op

be prepared to be bashed for this sha.
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by ireneony(f): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Can you change your font.
I can't read your write up
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by SuperSuave(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by LarrySun(m): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2015
Do not trust him with your female best friend! Temptation can arise.

1 Like

Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by banjicom(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2015
If you really love Someone, You will do Anything for Him/Her it doesn't Really Matter.

I don't really see anything wrong in doing one or two Things you write Above for your Man if Truly you really love him.

Except if you people are just in casual/unserious relationship.

1 Like

Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 19, 2015
Ehhhhh no sacrifice na u go know who go marry u
Op u don marry?

I know ladies will be here to support but the truth can mot be changed

And I know they will bash me
But am use to it

I just hop my crush dose ent see this
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by hatux: 9:19am On Feb 19, 2015
If I hear....
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by elantraceey(f): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2015
Gbam!!!!
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by naijaboiy: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2015
Well I agree with your write -up.
Some of the points applies to the male folks too.
Like number 7
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by naijaboiy: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2015
elantraceey:
Gbam!!!!
See your head like "gbam" undecided

No lectures? grin
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by jmoore(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2015
Nice @op

But, put your source.
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by elantraceey(f): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

See your head like "gbam" undecided

No lectures? grin

Like your own undecided

Partially , you nko?
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by naijaboiy: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2015
elantraceey:

Like your own undecided

Partially , you nko?
tongue
None today... cheesy

But you dey school tho?
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by spanzed(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2015
Nice writeUp but didn't read the content thou''
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by BreezyRita(f): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:

undecided undecided
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by elantraceey(f): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

tongue
None today... cheesy

But you dey school tho?

Una dey enjoy na sad

Yes.
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by ireneony(f): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2015
BreezyRita:

undecided undecided
the font is too small and it doesn't suit you.
My eyes are aching me
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by BreezyRita(f): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
the font is too small and it doesn't suit you.
My eyes are aching me

What size is this your font?
Suit me?
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by Nuges11(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2015
Say no to mouth action grin
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by Mhizizzy(f): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2015
Give up dreamsyundecided
Lailai smiley
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
undecided eyes dey pain u?use ur spec naa. grin
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2015
Nice one op tongue
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by BreezyRita(f): 10:07am On Feb 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nice one op tongue
Thanks...
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by BreezyRita(f): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2015
Nuges11:
Say no to mouth action grin

Ehn ehn? I no know that one o
grin
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Nice points breezyRita!
But I have something with your number 3 and 6

If a lady is gathering too much weight, I see nothing wrong with her cutting her diet and keeping fit. Especially if your partner (in a committed relationship or marriage) starts complaining about it. It's a woman's responsibility to look good for her man. If he doesn't like it he should go look for someone else-that sounds like the relationship was never important to you. If it does, you'll do anything (within your power) to sustain your relationship. The guy may not complain but my dear, these things subliminally fuel the "fire" in the relationship
It's like saying a guy shouldn't do all he can to make extra cash so as to sort out financial demands that'll arise along the line. He should stay broke and shouldn't hustle. The girl that will truly love her will come and suffer with him.

For the number 6, what happened to the word "submissive"? I know some men abuse it but that doesn't make it obsolete. A woman who always want to have things done her way is not the type any man will want to get married to. Of course you have your life to live but when you say you're accepting this man to be your husband, it means you're coming under his authority. It's like saying you accept Jesus as the Lord of your life. When you do so, you no longer have the final say over your life. Jesus literarily runs your life. It's the same thing here. Well, I rest my case here.

Nice work once again smiley
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by deanoffaculty: 11:39am On Feb 19, 2015
@ OP.......3 gbosa for you!
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by deanoffaculty: 11:42am On Feb 19, 2015
ireneony:
Bros,reduce your Gaari consumption.
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by Mhizizzy(f): 11:55am On Feb 19, 2015
deanoffaculty:

Bros,reduce your Gaari consumption.

Bros?? I tink u Sud reduce ur own garri consumption ...itz a girl

1 Like

Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by dareyking(m): 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by deanoffaculty: 1:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Bros?? I tink u Sud reduce ur own garri consumption ...itz a girl
Thank you! I appreciate that boss! Hope the font is not too small for you to read? So that we can know if it's a general problem for you and your sister.......
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by MrCork: 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
BreezyRita:

Are there things you should never do for a man? Sure, they are in abundance.
Read and apply.

1. Give up Her Dreams

This is a passionate appeal to all ladies, single and married; please never give up your dreams because of a man most especially when the man in question is not even your husband. If you’ve always wanted to be a teacher, don’t let him talk you out of it. If you’ve always wanted to be an IT person, don’t let me him discourage you by saying it is a man’s field. You shouldn’t have to choose between your man and your dreams. Nah! Your dreams, your passions are fuels that keep you firing in life. If you love one another, you should be able to find a way to make things work. If you decide you no longer want to follow a certain career path, that’s fine. But one of the things a woman should never do for a man is let go of her dreams in order to be with him.

2. Change Her Morals
You know we all have different set of morals; some ladies say I will never sleep with him until I’m married to him, some believe they have to work for their money and not depend on any man and there’s nothing wrong with that. Whatever are your set moral, your man should respect them even if he doesn’t share them. He should like you for who you are, and shouldn’t try to change you. Your strong morals should be something he admires, not something he wishes to change. However, a quick caution, be sure your set of morals are positive.

3. Alter Her Appearance
Just because men love Victoria’s Secret models doesn’t mean that they all need girlfriends that fit that mould. While it is good to look good and fit, it is unwise to starve yourself in the name of trying to look good because of a man? If your man pressures you to dress a certain way or to get surgery, you don’t need him. It’s your body, and you’re in charge of it. Orobo or lepa, na Baba God create them like that. If he doesn’t see your natural beauty, then you should look for someone who does.

4. Sacrifice Her Friend Time
You will agree that there aren’t enough hours in the day. However, you can’t spend all of your free time with your man. Your friends and family need you just as much as he does, even if you don’t realize it. Because sometimes, ladies behave as if all that matters in this world is their boyfriend. This is not exactly correct. Divide your time in a way that is fair for everyone. Don’t neglect your friends, because you’ll need them one day especially if your relationship ends (abruptly). God forbid! kiss

5. Act Stupid
Never pretend to be someone you’re not. It has never worked and it will never work. Pretence can only take you to a certain distance. However, it is usually not sustainable. Don’t pretend to be less intelligent or less handy around the house to make him happier. Let me whisper into your ear; men like independent women. Yes they do. He’ll be proud of how capable you are of taking care of things and yourself.

6. Let Him Control Her
Yes, your love for him is not in doubt; however, as much as you love him, you should never let him have total control over your life. If you’re in a committed relationship, it’s important to discuss big decisions. However, he doesn’t have the final decision over what you are and are not allowed to do. In the end, you’re always going to be the one in charge of choosing your path in life.

7. Hurt Someone
Do not hurt your friends or anyone because of your boyfriend. If he’s quarrelling with anyone, stay out of the quarrel especially if you cannot make peace. Again, never hurt anyone in the name of pleasing your boyfriend. It is not worth it. Life is way bigger than that.

8. Lower Her Standards
You know what you want, and you know what you need. If a man isn’t good enough for you, then don’t settle for him. It takes time to find the one for you. It’s not that you’re picky–it’s that you’re unwilling to settle for anything less than the best.

When you’re in love, your partner is bound to become a great part of your life. But being close to home doesn't give him authority over your life.

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evidence To Show Women Are Not The Weaker Sex (photo) / Posh Yoruba Men! / Guys Cossy And This Yoruba Actress: Who Have Biggest Bo-obs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.