Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man (4223 Views)

This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man / Teddy Skitt 'After Sex Video & Photo', Says Her Man "Made Her Night" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by MrCork: 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
BreezyRita:

Are there things you should never do for a man? Sure, they are in abundance.
Read and apply.

1. Give up Her Dreams

This is a passionate appeal to all ladies, single and married; please never give up your dreams because of a man most especially when the man in question is not even your husband. If you’ve always wanted to be a teacher, don’t let him talk you out of it. If you’ve always wanted to be an IT person, don’t let me him discourage you by saying it is a man’s field. You shouldn’t have to choose between your man and your dreams. Nah! Your dreams, your passions are fuels that keep you firing in life. If you love one another, you should be able to find a way to make things work. If you decide you no longer want to follow a certain career path, that’s fine. But one of the things a woman should never do for a man is let go of her dreams in order to be with him.

2. Change Her Morals
You know we all have different set of morals; some ladies say I will never sleep with him until I’m married to him, some believe they have to work for their money and not depend on any man and there’s nothing wrong with that. Whatever are your set moral, your man should respect them even if he doesn’t share them. He should like you for who you are, and shouldn’t try to change you. Your strong morals should be something he admires, not something he wishes to change. However, a quick caution, be sure your set of morals are positive.

3. Alter Her Appearance
Just because men love Victoria’s Secret models doesn’t mean that they all need girlfriends that fit that mould. While it is good to look good and fit, it is unwise to starve yourself in the name of trying to look good because of a man? If your man pressures you to dress a certain way or to get surgery, you don’t need him. It’s your body, and you’re in charge of it. Orobo or lepa, na Baba God create them like that. If he doesn’t see your natural beauty, then you should look for someone who does.

4. Sacrifice Her Friend Time
You will agree that there aren’t enough hours in the day. However, you can’t spend all of your free time with your man. Your friends and family need you just as much as he does, even if you don’t realize it. Because sometimes, ladies behave as if all that matters in this world is their boyfriend. This is not exactly correct. Divide your time in a way that is fair for everyone. Don’t neglect your friends, because you’ll need them one day especially if your relationship ends (abruptly). God forbid! kiss

5. Act Stupid
Never pretend to be someone you’re not. It has never worked and it will never work. Pretence can only take you to a certain distance. However, it is usually not sustainable. Don’t pretend to be less intelligent or less handy around the house to make him happier. Let me whisper into your ear; men like independent women. Yes they do. He’ll be proud of how capable you are of taking care of things and yourself.

6. Let Him Control Her
Yes, your love for him is not in doubt; however, as much as you love him, you should never let him have total control over your life. If you’re in a committed relationship, it’s important to discuss big decisions. However, he doesn’t have the final decision over what you are and are not allowed to do. In the end, you’re always going to be the one in charge of choosing your path in life.

7. Hurt Someone
Do not hurt your friends or anyone because of your boyfriend. If he’s quarrelling with anyone, stay out of the quarrel especially if you cannot make peace. Again, never hurt anyone in the name of pleasing your boyfriend. It is not worth it. Life is way bigger than that.

8. Lower Her Standards
You know what you want, and you know what you need. If a man isn’t good enough for you, then don’t settle for him. It takes time to find the one for you. It’s not that you’re picky–it’s that you’re unwilling to settle for anything less than the best.

When you’re in love, your partner is bound to become a great part of your life. But being close to home doesn't give him authority over your life.

...which dream?...was wrong wit becoming house wifes??...This is the problem with that Nigeria....srrrriously...wher u hav women like this givin advise to break relationship....I bet on ma £28,000 (cash) range rover spot she aint light skin & she ain gota man..I lie? angry
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by MrCork: 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
...women are strugulin to find man on nairaland and then she create this kinda tread?....was the logic?

..Am goin bak to bed. Laters!!
undecided
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by BreezyRita(f): 7:58am On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:
...women are strugulin to find man on nairaland and then she create this kinda tread?....was the logic?

..Am goin bak to bed. Laters!!
undecided

lipsrsealed
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by abduldope(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2015
lol here is my reply to ur post: No doubt gals are naturally retards Xcept 4 those who try to puff d
litle they have 2 make sense. And over desperation kills we guys,
making gals take advantage of us.... so kip posting crap!
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by BreezyRita(f): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
abduldope:
lol here is my reply to ur post: No doubt gals are naturally retards Xcept 4 those who try to puff d
litle they have 2 make sense. And over desperation kills we guys,
making gals take advantage of us.... so kip posting crap!

What are you saying??
I understand you feel girls are retards. What else?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by abduldope(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
BreezyRita:

What are you saying??
I understand you feel girls are retards. What else?? undecided
i hav no idea olso undecided
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by BreezyRita(f): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
abduldope:
i hav no idea olso undecided

Really?? Then here's a piece of advice: Next time, try coordinating your thoughts before posting. It helps.
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by cutieberie1(f): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
diddydiva:
soooooo true.

nice one op

be prepared to be bashed for this sha.

lol...nyc 1 op.
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by abduldope(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
BreezyRita:

Really?? Then here's a piece of advice: Next time, try coordinating your thoughts before posting. It helps.
lipsrsealed YIMU
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
hmmm,quite accurate...I did alot of num 4 back in school...I hope I become a better friend now that school is over embarassed
Re: Things A Woman Should Never Do For Her Man by BreezyRita(f): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2015
jemimaa01:
hmmm,quite accurate...I did alot of num 4 back in school...I hope I become a better friend now that school is over embarassed

You can. If you're determined.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Takes Pic At The Same Place 51 Years Apart. / Ladies, How To Be A Good Wife(photos) / She Said I Must Have Sex With Her..please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.