Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Are Nigerians In Australia . (235814 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
catchdwind4rmkd:

Hello,
From your post, it seems you hardly receive feedback.
Well, I think you post on the wrong threads. The title of the thread gives you an idea the sort of information participants can provide. I happen to have used thus thread before that's why I was notified of your post.

For instance, this thread is mainly to locate Nigerians in Australia which is aimed at guiding interested migrants to arrive at cities where they can feel at home by meeting other country men. You don't expect to get high traffic of people concerned about PR to this thread. You don't also expect students to know the required information about PR, so using the thread for Australian Students won't help either.

Please follow the thread below and start reading from the first page for detailed information on PR:

https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

Best Wishes

Sorry brother, AOL.COM is down so I cant get across to you other than this platform.
The reponse of the guy with accommodation.However, rent is cheaper in suburbs than in the city. It all depends on you. Get across to me on faceboook if you are interested in this one below.

Excerpts from facebook discussion

Me:
Hi, I'm interested in buying your Share room in CBD, 250 Elizabeth Street.Yeah could I have your number, mine is xxxxxxx. A friend of mine a uni student is interested. Thanks

The guy in charge of the place:
Share room in CBD, 250 Elizabeth Street - $150
Shared room for rent in the CBD 175 $ Melbourne cbd Hello, I'm moving out from my currently accomodation and i'm looking for someone to replace me. The good things are: - Location: Situate in the free tram zone (close to H & M),
you are very close to Trains,(2 minutes from Melb. Central,
5 minutes from Flinder Station) Trams and buses.
- The room is huge and you would have also your own wardrobe
- The flat is fully furnished and all bills included (gas, electricity, water and unlimited internet)
- Gym, swimming pool and sauna for free
- You would share the room with a friendly and tidy guy some bad things there are 2 peolpe in the leaving room and the room hasn't got a window. I'm moving for these reason so i want to be honest...
I think it's a good place if you are looking for a cheap accommodation in the center .
Rent is 150/week and 300 dollars bond, the bed is available now.
I will be happy to answer your questions and arrange an inspection,
if you are interested, text me.
Raimondo
Melbourne, Australia
Raimondo let me get the details, for inspection
11:09PM
Raimondo Pariani accepted your request.

hi i'm sorry for the late reply but i was working
if you want i could show you the room tomorrow morning

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
pls can you help me with pte materials?I will appreciate.
mctowel01:

Imagine, despite your good ielts score you ll still have to pay a full amount just for two modules if you want to improve on it. Good thing is, from experiences of others(online) i ve learnt pte is easier, besides, in my practice so far, i ve found it much more comfortable than ielts.
Sadly, i haven't yet completed registration and payment for pte, but i can help you with study materials if you are interested.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by mctowel01: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2016
omokay80:
pls can you help me with pte materials?I will appreciate.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vrxfb23yh2jubz0/AACqQqja5SXpPfZkhvozNTyqa?dl=0

1 Like

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Thanks Malmo,
I didn't receive any Facebook request from you as agreed.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by adesunloye11(m): 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Please can your help me send the pte material to my email address I can't view it on dropbox Adesunloye11@gmail.com
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by princessayinke: 3:39am On Aug 20, 2016
Hello all.

Pls is there any physiotherapist in the house. I want to apply for skilled immigration but I need some clarifications on skilled assessment by the Australian physiotherapy council for overseas qualified physiotherapists.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by guadete: 11:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hello Everyone
I would love to study diploma in information technology in CIT Canberra institute of technology and the program is for one year I would love to know what are my prospect in getting into the school and can I be allowed to stay after my one year study. thanks

1 Like

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by gratefulme40: 11:36pm On Aug 21, 2016
buslad007:
@weeme, sorry which of the territory are you in Australia, I just spoke with an agent here and she was like I could go for MSc in Nursing, but my problem is will I be able to get registration without doing another bridging course?
Any information is welcome.

Hi....saw you tried to send me a mail, unfortunately, I can't access that email cos I forgot the log in details.

Wanna drop whatever queries you have out here?
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by JimsSG(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mzurch:
Please is there anyone in Goldcoast or Brisbane. I will be coming by 12th of July.

Hope you're safely there now, please I Will be there by October 13th and I don't know How to go about accommodation and pick up, any help
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by newspapers: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
I was going through Australia tech when i saw http://www.techsonite.com/gmail-australia-sign-gmail-australia-signup-support/

Of a truth, there are quite a lot of Nigerians there. only if you know what to look for.

1 Like

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by vinoc: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
My people I greet you all, Am about to write my IELTS next month, want to apply for skilled migration. Am a novice can someone pls help me with a genuine agent that will put me through. Thanks.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 2:01am On Oct 01, 2016
vinoc:
My people I greet you all, Am about to write my IELTS next month, want to apply for skilled migration. Am a novice can someone pls help me with a genuine agent that will put me through. Thanks.

Go to the thread bellow

All you need is there. Read from the beginning and you'll find the help you seek.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by cuteannie02: 8:11am On Oct 07, 2016
Hello people, please am urgently in need of anyone in aussie who will able to help pay 3600 AUD For my application, please and please, help me out, running out of time
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by KomonSense: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2016
Cornerstone0124:
Any responsible Nigerian in Adeliade ? I haven't met any Nigerian since I moved to Adeliade, so I'll like to know if there's anyone interested in catching up. You are free to Holla me on 0431388854

Gud morning and today is the 10th Oct, 2016.

I am an Engineering graduate with 2:1 result and I want to further with my Msc. I have in mind and passion to study a course in Renewable and Sustainable Energy.

Pls I need help on the best and affordable universities that offer this course in Australia.

I will be very glad if you can be of help bcoz I am very ready to start the process ASAP and be in Australia latest before Feb next year.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by KomonSense: 9:37am On Oct 10, 2016
catchdwind4rmkd:

Go to the thread bellow

All you need is there. Read from the beginning and you'll find the help you seek.

I am an Engineering graduate with 2:1 result and I want to
further with my Msc. I have in mind and passion to study a
course in Renewable and Sustainable Energy.
Pls I need help on the best and affordable universities that
offer this course in Australia.
I will be very glad if you can be of help bcoz I am very ready
to start the process ASAP and be in Australia latest before
Feb next year.

If you have any Nairaland thread that can give me credible info about this, you can refer me to... I will be glad too.
Thanks
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by catchdwind4rmkd(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
All you need is contained in below threads. Both are the same, just continuation. You'll meet other students and prospective ones. Best wishes.

https://www.nairaland.com/1032530/general-australian-visa-enquiries

https://www.nairaland.com/2338380/general-australian-visa-enquiries-part

KomonSense:

I am an Engineering graduate with 2:1 result and I want to
further with my Msc. I have in mind and passion to study a
course in Renewable and Sustainable Energy.
Pls I need help on the best and affordable universities that
offer this course in Australia.
I will be very glad if you can be of help bcoz I am very ready
to start the process ASAP and be in Australia latest before
Feb next year.

If you have any Nairaland thread that can give me credible info about this, you can refer me to... I will be glad too.
Thanks
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Bandeco(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
azubix:

Thanks a lot for your interest to help us. Pls what type of work can one with just WAEC get there and whats the pay like and also what is the cost of living like.
WAEC u say... Lmao. Do u even get jobs in Nigeria with waec?

Rephrase - What kind of job will one with little or no education get there and what is the minimum wage?

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by mctowel01: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Bandeco:

WAEC u say... Lmao. Do u even get jobs in Nigeria with waec?

Rephrase - What kind of job will one with little or no education get there and what is the minimum wage?
I can't stop laughing.. You are funny
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by azubix(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2016
Lol, you guys are funny.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by tehan: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2016
Gud day house.pls am already working on immigrate with my family to Australia thru skilled labour am just worried abt accommodation...will I be able to see cheap accommodation till I settle down or can someone pls put me thru wat I should do
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by mystical10: 5:01am On Nov 01, 2016
Please a brother is looking for a place to stay for 2days to writing Pte at navitas English test centre York street Sydney.
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by OzyMigrant: 11:50am On Nov 01, 2016
Hello House,
Please I need an urgent help from people who are already in Australia. I am currently processing my 189 visa to Australia and I have been having hard time paying for my skill assessment with EA. I have all the money in Naira. Please if you know anyone wanting to send money to Nigeria, I can help them transfer the amount into their preferred Nigerian bank account while they help me transfer the equivalent to my friend’s Australian AUD account. Please this is urgent!
No amount is too small to start with. Please reach me on opeinmedia@gmail.com if interested
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by SUJYDEE(m): 6:35am On Nov 18, 2016
Good day all,

Anybody in Northern Inland Region of NSW.. .. Tamworth, Armidale, Narrabri and so on.

I need to get some specific information about the regional areas.

Thanks
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by cuteannie02: 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
Good day everyone,
Pls I would like to have the attention of nurses on the thread, pls anyone doing a diploma in nursing program in Australia, especially Melbourne, ur advice is urgently needed, I need first hand information in order to plan for my trip.thanks
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by zorani(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by bellong: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2016
Cornerstone0124:
Any responsible Nigerian in Adeliade ? I haven't met any Nigerian since I moved to Adeliade, so I'll like to know if there's anyone interested in catching up. You are free to Holla me on 0431388854

Where in Adelaide do you live?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Raymondeji(m): 8:31am On Dec 26, 2016
zorani:
good day my ogas. plz, I got my student visa and want to arrive Melbourne on 30th November. Please if anyone can help with temp accommodation for few days so I get a permanent place and move in. Will appreciate... Thank you.

Hello, pls I'm in the same predicament now. I'm to resume at ACU Melbourne in February. I need a temp accommodation. I really need help. Thanks
Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by mctowel01: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year to all those living in australia and we aspiring guys.
Bellong and the experienced people in the house. Please, can we use this thread as a platform for sharing vital information and experiences about living in Australia especially for intending migrants. Like things to ensure we bring, how to go about some important stuff, what to avoid, cheap accomodation, jobs, clothing, food...etc. Doos and donts...etc.

We can leave the other threads for study and PR.
I hope we all can contribute to and benefit from sharing knowledge

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Nigerians In Australia . by Obiwannn: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2017
Following grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply)

Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Turkey Visa Application Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.