Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? (1073 Views)

How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. / Discussion Time With Chi-chi: How Long Does Cex Really Last? / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Judeoxide(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
For me, patience has always been my elder sister. So in my total live I have dated four times..
The first when I was in sec.school took me two years
The second four years after the first took me six months
The3rd 3weeks didn't last though and no fun at all..
Current one 8 months...I just like to read and know ladies b4dating them...

Share urs...
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Enegod(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
4days
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by ijobaooorun(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
ℓ̊ do a day job

So it takes less than hours to get.........
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by YoshiMaster: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Like indomie noodles, just three minutes and the noodlesnewgirl is ready and anytime I'm hungry, hey ABRAKATABRA!
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
*In shekau's voice.....

walai talai...... i'm gonna get any lady i want in the space of some seconds, abunashashanifa..
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Instantly......I seduce first before I strike. The last one in my street was taking me for a ride unfortunately for her, a new girl in the same street have taken her place. Now she's is beefing.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Judeoxide(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
YoshiMaster:
Like indomie noodles, just three minutes and the noodlesnewgirl is ready and anytime I'm hungry, hey ABRAKATABRA!
Lil like indomie too it doesn't last

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Judeoxide(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Godditex:
Instantly......I seduce first before I strike. The last one in my street was taking me for a ride unfortunately for her, a new girl in the same street have taken her place. Now she's is beefing.
ladies can be funny at times...but guy or own no good oh..seduce knowing all shields are down then you strike... Lol the thing is how long does it take
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Judeoxide(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
I noticed that the longer it take the longer and interesting the relationship goes
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Samiceman: 5:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Met her 9am, she was in my bed 3pm..... Though we lasted for 8months sha

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Judeoxide:
ladies can be funny at times...but guy or own no good oh..seduce knowing all shields are down then you strike... Lol the thing is how long does it take
Maximum is 3days for the three stages....Intro, summary and conclusion

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Judeoxide(m): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
Samiceman:
Met her 9am, she was in my bed 3pm..... Though we lasted for 8months sha
jeeeeeeesssuuu....sha as useless as some girls may be or appeare to be I still find it hard to have them that early... I respect ladies a lot
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Judeoxide(m): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Its something inside me..I love it when they expect me to be like (all guys are the same) and sees the opposite I like the surprise in there eye...like one funny human being asked on a nl if a guy can abstain for a month and I was like shocked me way Don day clock 2years now...name which kind area you come from...
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Gboyeboy(m): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Judeoxide:
I noticed that the longer it take the longer and interesting the relationship goes
Not always.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Judeoxide(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
zick19:
*In shekau's voice.....

walai talai...... i'm gonna get any lady i want in the space of some seconds, abunashashanifa..
in shekau's voice also...And za out come won't be funny
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Judeoxide(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Gboyeboy:

Not always.
yes bro not always...the negative part of it is how they leave...one even put pregnancy for my head and I was like shocked we no even do any thing how comes....later she said I was her best ever and up till DAT that human no want leave my number oh
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Judeoxide:
in shekau's voice also...And za out come won't be funny
bros, chop knuckles...... you sef sabi d stuff ba grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Gboyeboy(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
Judeoxide:
yes bro not always...the negative part of it is how they leave...one even put pregnancy for my head and I was like shocked we no even do any thing how comes....later she said I was her best ever and up till DAT that human no want leave my number oh
My own experience happened to be my worst relationship till date. After I chase that yeye girl for nearly 5months, na me use my leg waka comot.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Ryabcool(m): 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
For Fhocking, max 2 weeks. Thankfully girls of nowadays know what they want and don't have time to be wasting. If they wanna bhang, they won't stress u much.

But for relationship? There is no amount of time. My first love, I spent over a year being friends with her before finally asking her out. She was dying in wait. She had almost given up hope I wouldn't ask her out. My most recent ex, we were friends for 2 years.

And all this is cos I like to make sure I can totally relate with a girl before I decide to commit. What is a relationship without friendship eh? smiley
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Judeoxide(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Gboyeboy:

My own experience happened to be my worst relationship till date. After I chase that yeye girl for nearly 5months, na me use my leg waka comot.
I totally undeastand you brother
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Judeoxide(m): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ryabcool:
For Fhocking, max 2 weeks. Thankfully girls of nowadays know what they want and don't have time to be wasting. If they wanna bhang, they won't stress u much.

But for relationship? There is no amount of time. My first love, I spent over a year being friends with her before finally asking her out. She was dying in wait. She had almost given up hope I wouldn't ask her out. My most recent ex, we were friends for 2 years.

And all this is cos I like to make sure I can totally relate with a girl before I decide to commit. What is a relationship without friendship eh? smiley
now I found some one almost with the same mind set...but the fhocking aspect MBA if I tell you you no go gree
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
@op, at the snap of my fingers. A WAEC question deserves a NECO answer.
Re: How Long Does It Take You To Get A Girl??? by Judeoxide(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
olrotimi:
@op, at the snap of my fingers. A WAEC question deserves a NECO answer.
then you will pass if only the marker is not from jamb... At the snap of or finger....even if it its true..one must have take a lot more snapping of finger to get...

(1) (Reply)

44 Things We Do After Breaking Up With Our Lovers / Most Embarassing Date You've Ever Had. / How Many Is Too Much (body Count).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.