Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. (4868 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by gennypearl(f): 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2016
I'm dating this guy who is younger than me. He used to be sweet but I don't know him again, I've talked to him about it and ge promised to change. We make out but he doesn't go down there cos am a vir gin but on three occasions he was like "its just the tip,it will do nothing".

But the fourth time I felt this pain but it was mild then I withdrew, had my bath and left few hours later, I wasn't feeling comfortable so I went to check myself and saw few drops of blood came out of me. Then I talked to him about it and he says am still a vir gin. Please am

I still a virgin and how long does it take to close back?

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/03/how-long-does-it-take-to-close-back.html?m=1
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by dachaste(f): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hehehhehe. What a Wooow

U have to be ''born-again'' sista. Lolz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by dharay99: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
mtcheeeeew
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by spacefreak: 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Lol
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by Ojestas(m): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
Close wetin back??. .

I laugh in Japanese grin

3 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Eiya dat boi tear am o.

Use dangote 3x cement close am back na.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by kikies(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
me I'll enter with jst d tip.......bt I won't move grin
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by ramdris(m): 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Just a good super glue ill do the job wella....

4 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
*spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree....

undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by lambros(f): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
gennypearl:
I'm dating this guy who is younger than me. He used to be sweet but I don't know him again, I've talked to him about it and ge promised to change. We make out but he doesn't go down there cos am a virgin but on three occasions he was like "its just the tip,it will do nothing".

But the fourth time I felt this pain but it was mild then I withdrew, had my bath and left few hours later, I wasn't feeling comfortable so I went to check myself and saw few drops of blood came out of me. Then I talked to him about it and he says am still a virgin. Please am

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/03/how-long-does-it-take-to-close-back.html?m=1
"Just the tip just the tip!" Next time will be "let me enter,i promise not to move at all"

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by donholy28(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
Use industrial glue gum d tin
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by DonBobes(m): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Eiya dat boi tear am o.

I laff lik SHEKAU,
No, go use super glue cover d thing nw. Me self b virgin b dat o.
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by dimexy247(m): 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Story for the gods. Naija girls no go kill person with weird stories. Close back? You think say virginity na door wey dey open dey close abi? You have been pumped sis. Iranu.

6 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by eaglejay13(m): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin grin
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by Jazzlite: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin
Abuja Kaduna expressway has just been commissioned in between your thighs...live with it!

close ko closet ni

5 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by Abbeyunique2(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Eiya dat boi tear am o.
lol, Wicked
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
SANDOSKI:
*spreads__mat__under__a__cashew__tree....

undecidedundecided
No be small thing o. Na wetin heat fit cause be dat. My boss' driver no even wear cloth, he just dey waka bare chested everywhr

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by Phrince: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
If truly it wasn't done it might close back in a year but if the tissue that tighten the place had been tore, then forget it, it's gone for life.
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
She can use the combined forces of soldering iron and super glue. Oh jibijibijibi , o ma gum pa ni !
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
@OP - Pls, give me 3minutes to laugh. grin

Now that I'm done laughing; welcome to the basket club grin

3 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by hebenezher(m): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
why do we have mods on the site?

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
After 2 or 3 kids it will automatically close back.

Rubbish..... see question
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by Blackops(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2016
U dull... The guy don scam u.
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by layla129(f): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
When you know you don't want to eat something why did you smell it? embarassed see what haff happen now ehn.
The only thing you can do now is abstain totally till you're ready to get down again. You can still be tight as ever like nothing happened but the cherry popping has happened dear
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by KingRex1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Who closing back don hep?
But seriously, why exactly does she want it closed back?
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by Fourwinds: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2016
Snowangel4:
After 2 or 3 kids it will automatically close back.

Rubbish..... see question
she no know say d guy done commission Lokoja expressway there
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by Fourwinds: 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2016
layla129:
When you know you don't want to eat something why did you smell it? embarassed see what haff happen now ehn.
The only thing you can do now is abstain totally till you're ready to get down again. You can still be tight as ever like nothing happened but the cherry popping has happened dear
hmmmm. See name "Cherry popping"
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by iykekelvins(m): 7:53pm On Apr 04, 2016
The boy have 'De Be'
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by M2dX(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
gennypearl:
I'm dating this guy who is younger than me. He used to be sweet but I don't know him again, I've talked to him about it and ge promised to change. We make out but he doesn't go down there cos am a vir gin but on three occasions he was like "its just the tip,it will do nothing".

But the fourth time I felt this pain but it was mild then I withdrew, had my bath and left few hours later, I wasn't feeling comfortable so I went to check myself and saw few drops of blood came out of me. Then I talked to him about it and he says am still a vir gin. Please am

AKIKO AKIKO, EHE MBIARA IGE NA UWA OBU AKIKO?
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by dapsonlou(m): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
gennypearl:

Lmfao try never. The little boy have 419 your possy with the Oldest trick and line in the book. Just the tip Knapp I can't stop laughing. Sorry live you are no longer a Virgin.
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by shadrama(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
for u my dear, it will take a life time...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Long Does It Take My Virginity To Close Back.. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
gennypearl:

The same length of time it takes for ur boo.bs to go back to ur pre pubertal state. NEVER! Take heart

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Explain What's Going On In This Pics?? / Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? / Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.