Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,134 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? (51779 Views)

Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? / Why Do a Guy And a Lady Feel So Thirsty After Sex / Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
marieolae:
I love you embarassed
Errrm. I love you. Are you happy?
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
oloyolo:

Me na ahah
In wizkids voice obaby give me hug nnu nnu
Ave had enough of you.

now bleep off!!!
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Ilekeh(f): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
"What projects are you working on?"
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by dahreyM: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
a girl, a lady, a woman cn nvr get tired of hearing"I LOVE YOU." #word.
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by MikelMerry(m): 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Would you marry me. Is what they want in relationship.
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by marieolae(f): 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yeah sad
RedBenson:

Sure?
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by firstolalekan(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Wait, lemme ask mirexxx smiley
Stalker
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
debrihachi:
How much do u want. ... It mks me extremely happy. .lol

Happy and wet down there too abi?
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Hilda1201(f): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
No sex today
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by richidinho(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

okay
#noted
undecided

Ur signature also noted
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
hahahahhaha........OP U 4GOT TU ADD 4UK ME HARDER grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Dotwillis1(m): 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
mirexxx:
2,7,10,6,and 9 cheesy cheesy

I love a caring guy wink
hmmm nice

ah wu kp dhat in mind cheesywink

..dhat 9 tho.... Uhm
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by LewisO: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
novus:
di lu?
Huh? undecided
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by teddyflexz: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:
No 3... nothing drives me crazy than the word "how much do u want" or "send me ur account number" grin

u r honest. Keep it up
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by classicladyk(f): 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
how much do u want and i rove u
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
1,9 n 10
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by sirwittee(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=mirexxx post=30890363]2,7,10,6,and 9 cheesy cheesy

Number 9 grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by yinkus4u2c(f): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
richidinho:

Ur signature also noted

tongue
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by hensben(m): 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Beamborla:
None of the above. angry
Lesb. Alert....someone pls call 911
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by SenatorChuka(m): 8:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
No 1
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by SaintMog(m): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
marieolae:
I love you embarassed

Its a lie. Very much unlike nija babes
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
You can tell the age or category of a woman by the words in this list she likes.

Eg.

(1) Would you marry me? => She is 25 years upwards looking for a husband

2) Have you eaten? => Teenager or young twenty something

3) How much do you want? => Every woman

4) No sex today! => Some women

5) Dont cook today! => Married women

6) What should i buy for you on coming back from work? => Every woman but mostly gold diggers and leeches.

7) How are you doing my princess? => Teenager and young twenty somethings

cool I love you! => Every woman

9) When am i meeting your family? => She is 25 years upwards looking for a husband

10) You are the sweetest thing that has happened in my life. => Every woman

11) Let's go eat out. => Lazy women or Married women

Oya ladies, let's go there.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by hiyahnuh(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
No. 3, 4, 6, 11

She go drive crazy
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

Ave had enough of you.

now bleep off!!!

What is a bleep It sounds like an insecticide

Ar u calling an insect that not fair

Ok since person no dey play with u
I don go
I will never quote u again never not for any reason
*cries* and slowly walks out of thread
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
oloyolo:

What is a bleep It sounds like an insecticide

Ar u calling an insect that not fair

Ok since person no dey play with u
I don go
I will never quote u again never not for any reason
*cries* and slowly walks out of thread
grin grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by LewisO: 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:
What's wrong with ur mouth nii?
Is that even a question? undecided
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by georgementday(m): 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Manage this 100,000 naira and more is still comin
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by richidinho(m): 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

tongue

No b*a........loving that since 1921
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by mirexxx(f): 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=sirwittee post=30892625][/quote]yea from a family whr mom always wants 2 c the guy u're dating grin
I don't mean marriage tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
diddydiva:

grin grin

I said I will never quote you again cry
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by blackbeau1(f): 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Depends on who is making the statement and his/her relationship to the lady. For instance,there is someone who would ask me if I've eaten and that would make my day. The mere fact that we have even spoken,would make me happy. I know some people will say its "how much do u want" but they would be wrong because there are some guys whom u know can't afford to give you the amount you want so,of course,it won't make you happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / My "Deadly" Wooing Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.