Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? (51715 Views)

Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? / Why Do a Guy And a Lady Feel So Thirsty After Sex / Which Of These Statements Make A Man Feel Happy The More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by DIOSHEYI(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Its should b no 7
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by mirexxx(f): 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Eberex:

Would you rather be the one to call or beep him when you think its alright to talk? And does he have a right to question your movement, take for instance you are in school.
chai! can u imagine my bf told me not go to parties in school? lol
am not a party rider buh that was just 2much cry
moreover i tell him everything smiley
there was no need 4 that
back 2 question cheesy well we both call eachoda at our own time when its necessary or maybe just for the fun of it smiley
I hope i answered well cry kinda busy smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Beamborla(f): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
hensben:
Oh! U think I don't know u offline...see u..smh undecided
Stalker alert! embarassed
What do you know about me? tongue
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by marieolae(f): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
yahhh grin
you missed me right?
happykidArotiba:
hey, its bn long i saw ur post. Just saw ds. Did u go on break?
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by hensben(m): 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Beamborla:

Stalker alert! embarassed
What do you know about me? tongue
Nah!not a stalker but an admirer offline...I don't even notice u on here(NL). undecided...@ ur last statement, one day, u will know....I don't engage in online thingy.
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by sucezTP(f): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Its all of the above for me o, cos it shows how much he cares about me.
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by misshoree(f): 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
You are the sweetest thing that ever happened to me.that statement is Romantic
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Coldfeet(f): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:
No 3... nothing drives me crazy than the word "how much do u want" or "send me ur account number" grin
gbam!

Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
blackbeau1:
Depends on who is making the statement and his/her relationship to the lady. For instance,there is someone who would ask me if I've eaten and that would make my day. The mere fact that we have even spoken,would make me happy. I know some people will say its "how much do u want" but they would be wrong because there are some guys whom u know can't afford to give you the amount you want so,of course,it won't make you happy.

Ekemini, abadie?
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Boldness cash award goes to...Mz yinkus4u2c. ur acct details ASAP.
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by yinkus4u2c(f): 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rollindollars:
Boldness cash award goes to...Mz yinkus4u2c. ur acct details ASAP.

Yippeee! m sending it ryt away grin

but wait, r u kidding me or sth undecided
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by darex1: 11:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by olisa4(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
marieolae:
I love you embarassed
did u mean:how much do you want? sad
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by flexz007(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
9. If she is desperate for a husband
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Yippeee! m sending it ryt away grin

but wait, r u kidding me or sth undecided

like seriously....u like money pass NPF
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by yinkus4u2c(f): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rollindollars:

like seriously....u like money pass NPF

hehehehe...i knew u wld criticize my response tongue

but y cant u get serious....just ds once undecided
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Since, u'v tag me #UN serious. I guess, hw subscribe to u den especially.. ur smiles tease mah fancy....hope dt cud be
always wen having u by my side?
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 20, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

Since, u'v tag me #UN serious type. I guess, hw subscribe to u den especially.. ur smiles tease mah fancy....hope dt cud be
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Coldfeet:
gbam!
grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 20, 2015
@ OP

Please,yank into your pants because your ass is too big!Black ladies like to hear that. It makes them happier.Bwahaha... grin grin cool cool
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by yinkus4u2c(f): 12:04am On Feb 20, 2015
Rollindollars:

Since, u'v tag me #UN serious type. I guess, hw subscribe to u den especially.. ur smiles tease mah fancy....hope dt cud be

funny! it's late btw...goto bed tongue
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 20, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

funny! it's late btw...goto bed tongue

Mail me ur tru my profile... sweet dream.
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Zellie: 12:23am On Feb 20, 2015
RedBenson:

3) How much do you want?

5) Don't cook today!

cool I love you!

11) Let's go eat out.

Oya ladies, let's go there.
This would make me happy grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Spaxon(f): 12:55am On Feb 20, 2015
emusmith:

Which should I ask you? cheesy
I don't need to tell you
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by KMB: 1:16am On Feb 20, 2015
1, 3-11
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by blackbeau1(f): 3:12am On Feb 20, 2015
RedBenson:

Ekemini, abadie?
idioko oh. Idem mfo?
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by dharay99: 4:22am On Feb 20, 2015
jomile:
tanks for the compliment

Hmmm...
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by ChynoBEATS: 5:41am On Feb 20, 2015
lagmostkuit:
No 3... nothing drives me crazy than the word "how much do u want" or "send me ur account number" grin
no wndr u're all smiles ...... 4ur mind shey... He's now CBN uhn........ Oh PleEeeeeeesseee...... Wre's my own val's share of it............

Abeg No stories o........

Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 5:58am On Feb 20, 2015
Op where is number 8?
Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by ChynoBEATS: 6:05am On Feb 20, 2015
marieolae:
I love you embarassed

Re: Which Of These Statements Make A Lady Feel Happy The More? by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 20, 2015
blackbeau1:
idioko oh. Idem mfo?

Idioko too. Asuk adia Uyo abi? Or ubaha ke Uyo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.