Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (58725 Views)

RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Alhasan1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
tenry:

The same way they will check that of your father! That is if he is still alive. Oloriburuku somebody
. It shall be well with you!!! You gave him his drug. Eni labereaja koyimi.......
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Freiburger(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
aryzgreat:
Check d difference, why won't He be flown abroad?
Yea the difference is clear, On my left side, I saw a group of clueless vimpires freshing up admidst of abjet poverty, thinking this election is all about them and their families. Reason is because they just started seeing money. The picture on my right side reveals much on the reasons why this change is desperately needed.
Next time, try to find a better way of being an ärsehole.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by DjQris(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
elbinmanny:
The presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari has been flown out of the country to the United Kingdom for medical check-up aboard a British Airways plane.It was gathered from a reliable source that he travelled out this morning around 9 am.Details around his health have remained sketchy, but it is rumoured he has gone to treata nagging health condition – prostate cancer.More details later…….
http://www.theheraldng.com/breaking-buhari-flown-abroad-medical-check/
hmmm, just passing sha
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by olas24u(f): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

as for electricity,he did try,after 9 years,electricity finally arrive my area,although it isn't really good but its still better than when there is none.
that cannot be true because the country produces megawatts ,its a country of 170million.that is not an improvement please.OBj managed 4k megawatts ,the successors are meant to take it to 100k
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
olas24u:
that cannot be true because the country produces megawatts ,its a country of 170million.that is not an improvement please.OBj managed 4k megawatts ,the successors are meant to take it to 100k
its true,believe me. In fact,there is electricity this morning its not that am a supporter of GEJ,but its the fact.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Joemint(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
He better just step out of the race because wether healthy or not, Buhari will be the big loser.
GEJ till Nigeria Is connected with rail ways.
GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Samunique(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
ahaika23:
guy no laff troway o grin grin
Nna no be small o, but that guy wicked shagrin

too many angry people on nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Joemint(m): 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
He better just step out of the race
because wether healthy or not,
Buhari will be the big loser.
GEJ till Nigeria Is connected with rail ways.
GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by bakila: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
This new person in new media has come with an aggressive style oh. General will come back hail and healthy and cruise to victory. I am motivated by this thread to make sure more people collect their PVC to effect change.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Humblesam(m): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

i don't know if he's doing this for the love he has for the country or his personal interest,cos he can live comfortably without being in power and considering his age and health,he needs rest.
If am a daughter of his,i wouldn't support him running for the election.

Unfortunately, they won't see anything wrong with him running for the offc of the presidency just because POWER has taken over and consumed their thinking faculties, so all what they know,see,want and think is POWER...
May God save Baba Buhari for us coz I don't wanna cry no more like I did for our late Yaradua,may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
caesaraba:

Mehn! Brother you need to worry about your English. Chei! shocked
Obviously you don't get the drift.....
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Humblesam:

Unfortunately, they won't see anything wrong with him running for the offc of the presidency just because POWER has taken over and consumed their thinking faculties, so all what they know,see,want and think is POWER...
May God save Baba Buhari for us coz I don't wanna cry no more like I did for our late Yaradua,may his soul rest in peace.
Amen
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by ganye1: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Here is an eye witness account of General Buhari's departure this morning:
Ahmad Sajoh
I was at the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport this morning when
GMB came in to board a BA flight to travel out. He marvelled everyone
when he insisted on following the queue to be screened like every other
passenger despite entreaties by supporters and Airport workers. He told
someone close by in Hausa, "if I refused to follow the queue today, how
will I tell anyone else to follow the queue tomorrow" It was indeed a rare
display of discipline, courage and conviction. Airport workers nearby
testified that he had always followed the queue ever since they knew him
as a passenger on the International or Domestic routes.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=611175295650599&id=100002744025934&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6117647483692736280%3Amf_story_key.7884402644240342918&__tn__=%2As

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by olas24u(f): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

its true,believe me. In fact,there is electricity this morning its not that am a supporter of GEJ,but its the fact.
grin grin,
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
jorlons:

Ogbeni there is nothing like ''sanked'' nw ha ha. Na wa O.
Read and read meaning not criticize....you obviously don't get the drift...pele
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by abacus(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
elbinmanny:
The presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari has been flown out of the country to the United Kingdom for medical check-up aboard a British Airways plane.It was gathered from a reliable source that he travelled out this morning around 9 am.Details around his health have remained sketchy, but it is rumoured he has gone to treata nagging health condition – prostate cancer.More details later…….
http://www.theheraldng.com/breaking-buhari-flown-abroad-medical-check/

[size=20pt]
@OP and your co-- awon to bi yin lo ma ni prostate cancer Ni oruko jesu.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by aryzgreat: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
[s]
Freiburger:

Yea the difference is clear, On my left side, I saw a group of clueless vimpires freshing up admidst of abjet poverty, thinking this election is all about them and their families. Reason is because they just started seeing money. The picture on my right side reveals much on the reasons why this change is desperately needed.
Next time, try to find a better way of being an ärsehole.
[/s]

Mumu

Y not vote ur ancestors for change
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by elbinmanny(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
abacus:

[size=20pt]
@OP and your co-- awon to bi yin lo ma ni prostate cancer Ni oruko jesu.[/size]
same to u cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by goodgood2(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
aryzgreat:

grin grin grin

U mean fiful and pipty is caused by his ailing throat?
Hmm... And sabiticate!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by TippyTop(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
abacus:

prostate cancer Ni oruko jesu.

We all wish you the same IJN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by aryzgreat: 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
goodgood2:
Hmm... And sabiticate!

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Sajio(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
mrofficial:
Have GEJ and PEJ not been flown out for checkups before? Or you expected him to go to LUTH?

PEJ came back and even threw a party.
.... Is Pej the president of Nigeria?? how do u correlate the position of the presidency to that of Pej..
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Sajio(m): 9:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
aryzgreat:
... The difference is clear.. Fresh peeps and old cargo ooh.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Sajio(m): 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
aryzgreat:
... plz is there anyway u can send the pix to me?? this is my bbm pin 2BB4B800. that's if u are on bbm. tanx
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by mrofficial(m): 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sajio:
.... Is Pej the president of Nigeria?? how do u correlate the position of the presidency to that of Pej..

What about GEJ? He's the president who has refused to put the hospitals up to standard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by danag4life(m): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
I wish him the quickest recovery, even if I am for PDP.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Chysuccess(m): 9:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by wealth123: 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
So all those of you saying GEJ should continue are not tired of NO WATER, NO ELECTRICITY, NO JOB, NO SECURITY, and you are satisfied with the news of BILLIONS OF NAIRA being looted on daily basis? HABA let us think my people and break this curse called TRANSFORMATION AGENDA that has produced nothing but frustration on the faces and lives of Nigerians.

The little money they might have given you to post rubbish here will soon finish if at all you were given and not brain washed. I am not supporting any PARTY but my prayer is that God will intervene and give us a leader that will have mercy on Nigerians and not a President that will be budgeting N1 billion for food when many Nigerians are dying of Hunger.

When our oil was selling above $100/barrel we did not see the impact in the lives of the masses. Is it now when the oil is selling at $52/barrel you will enjoy? why can we just think and know that this bunch of rogues are just deceiving us. Our oil minister serviced her OFFICIAL JET with N10 billion and when accused she was shielded by the president from being probed and you are here shouting GEJ till 2019. More than 200 girls are still in Sambisa forest and am sure if your sister or daughter is among, you will not stay here and be typing GEJ till 2019.

All those shouting that TINUBU is a thief and all that, why can't the President send EFCC after him to recover what he has stolen? The Oil subsidy scam, pension scam,etc that were probed and companies indicted, how many of these thieves are in prison? NONE. However, when it was time to raise money for GEJ re-election, the sum of N21 Billion was raised in one day by these same people so that they will not be probed. GOD WILL SURELY JUDGE ALL OF YOU IF YOU FAIL TO REPENT.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by patrick89(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Freetech:
As many are involved in the propagation and writing tgid lie, may you and your generation carry the evil load of cancer.

Why do you have to wish a man better in every way than your father this evil. It is unnigerian for youth to do all this rubbish, abusing an elder and even cursing him bcs you are paid 1,000 per blog?

Is he responsible for gej rejection by Nigerian? Ppl like Edwin Clark,diezani, okomjo, militants, Okupe, Abati and omokri are to be blamed for his misfortune
children of anger! If I ask you to list what these people have done with a concrete evidence, you will not.. Hate is a strong word! Exorcise yourself from the shackles of hatred
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Chysuccess(m): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
GEJ till Buhari learn how to write his name in capital letter.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Vikky014(f): 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
ahaika23:
They should check his throat as well for pronunciation defect, jest saying undecided
chai chai chai.....
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by patrick89(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
nagoma:

A deadman is harmless. GEJ is worse than a dead man. The destruction and division he caused our country over the last 5 years will take at least 50 years to correct. Buhari/Osinbajo will start that correction come May 29th.
your ignorance is oozing like early morning mouth odour!! This country has been divided since 1915 so go back to your history book. Infact while reading Nigeria history, you will be having a deja vu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] / Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.