Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (58715 Views)

RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by bobchigar(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
tenry:

The same way they will check that of your father! That is if he is still alive. Oloriburuku somebody

Lol
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by VANHELLSING: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
ahaika23:
They should check his throat as well for pronunciation defect, jest saying undecided
grin grin NO naa, na the AUTISM wey him suffer for childhood na im affect his speech cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
olas24u:

Yar adua did not have an opposition that is of today,s magnitude,even gani fawehimi a human right activist ,lawyer and author supported yardua.This is the first election that religion is being used ,young and old divide, including health care propaganda.everythig we are seeing is just first and first. in lagos they said ambode was a mental patient before ,this was pdp doing that again .
Anyway i wonder why we are the one giving ourselves hypertension when this politicians are eating from same bowl

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Eluwilussit(m): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Iyilax1:
Buhari will not die but leave to experience his defeat in d next election. I wish him quick recovery

Maza maza. He doesn't deserve to die. Nobody wishes him that. He was once the head of state. We care for him too, though we may not support his presidency.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Sike(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lies upon lies.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by isiomaella: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
If u take a good luk at his face u will know dat Sai Buhari or whatever they call him is very sick, pls Nigerians don't make a mistake by voting someone dat is incapable of ruling dis country, as far as i'm concerned he wont even be able to survive ruling Nigeria dat was how it started with Yaradua R.I.P, using Nigeria's Foreign account to send him abroad, it starts like dat, they have started sending him abroad for Checkup, they haven't even started the election, Nigerians should be wise, Vote for the right person who will carry the affairs of the country at hart, Vote for President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, he is the man for this country.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by deletrue: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
emiye:
Buhari will outlive all those propagating evil news of him about a false ill health.
At last, you as an apc member is finally here to defend Buhari.
You are a wicked man. Una see that man and went ahead and agreed to finish him up through election..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by mezebel(f): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
The head master of Association of Past Criminal(APC) i wish u quick recovery...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
mrofficial:
Have GEJ and PEJ not been flown out for checkups before? Or you expected him to go to LUTH?

PEJ came back and even threw a party.

I tire ooo. cluelessness everywhere. smh**
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by deletrue: 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
shiningshina:
The news report is only mere gossip; and I see a lot of kids here dancing skelewu over it. The reporter has given absolutely no verifiable source. In fact, he himself mentioned a "rumour" as his source!!! Is that the kind of news Gejites jump to propagate? Has Gej's cluelessness spread to his fans too? There is even no evidence that GMB is out of the country at all! And, by the way, doing a medical checkup is NOT evidence of illness or serious illness. Yet, these kids call GMB an illiterate man?!

Meanwhile, why would GMB "secretly" fly out of Nigeria on a PUBLIC airline?!!
Abeg shut up your mouth. You nor dey hear him voice?
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Beremm:
This is the reason why I will defect to PDP.
You are foolish. Why are you impersonating berem?

Oga seun, kindly ban dis modafucker
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2015

STAGE 4 CANCER

CHOLERA

TB

HIV

HEADACHE

NAME ANY TYPE OF AILMENT U KNOW I WILL STILL VOTE FOR HIM COME MARCH 28

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Humblesam(m): 6:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

The former president who died is from PDP,is he killed by them?

Aunty abeg, I take God name beg you.....
No use your bomb scatter my belle oooooooo grin grin grin
Come back home make we manage our pigin dey go,no be by force abeg.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Another State burial?... LOL!
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by executioner(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
aryzgreat:
Hmmmm

Thiefnubuu is gambling with d future of Nigeria, We don't want another yaradie

Lalasticlala fp
LOL, wicked.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Mylove55(f): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
memunattambu:
APC shame on you guys oooo, You guys brought a half dead man to come rule 150,000,000 Nigerians. Abeg how is that possible? God will keep him till march 28, so that he will see GEJ mounting the throne again. So maybe after that he will go and rest in peace. #gej4naija
see fear for saTANiod yash,more than 10 prophecy said gej wil kpeme by april.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Humblesam:

Aunty abeg, I take God name beg you.....
No use your bomb scatter my belle oooooooo grin grin grin
Come back home make we manage our pigin dey go,no be by force abeg.
its your problem
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by blezynetym(f): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
I said it dat buhari has cancer,hmmmm,Tinubu too has cancer he will soon join buhari. Pls vote out cancer in Nigeria. Vote a cancer free candidate, vote right! Vote PDP!! Vote GEJ. God bless Nigeria

GEJtill2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by deletrue: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
RicKyRichards:

And your brain too, for lack of common sense.
But Buhari get bad throat. Na lie? Dey listen to hin voice next time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by 1Dray(m): 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
tenry:

The same way they will check that of your father! That is if he is still alive. Oloriburuku somebody

Oh well... 'APC children of anger' spotted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Only fools will bliv this story.

All those that wish the General dead will die before him.

GMB is hale and hearty.

Can a sick man go round all the states in Nigeria for campaign?

What is theHerald by the way?...All these silly reporters sef.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by ahaika23: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Samunique:
grin grin grin the guy wan kill person with laff!!!!

The funny thing be say where i dey dey read this thing i no fit laff loud make dem no trow me out of the place.

Yeeeepa laff wan burst my belle ooo grin
guy no laff troway o grin grin
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by sule5727: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
elbinmanny:
The presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari has been flown out of the country to the United Kingdom for medical check-up aboard a British Airways plane.It was gathered from a reliable source that he travelled out this morning around 9 am.Details around his health have remained sketchy, but it is rumoured he has gone to treata nagging health condition – prostate cancer.More details later…….
http://www.theheraldng.com/breaking-buhari-flown-abroad-medical-check/
my guy na lie be dat story
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Humblesam(m): 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

its your problem
Sorry Madam, am just having fun though!!!
Have fun too.
On a serious note,Oga Bihari is deadly sick and shouldn't be forced to go and die by wicked souls.
Please those closer to this Baba should help us deliver this message of life to him.....he should step down and live long before it's late.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by blezynetym(f): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
JideTheBlogger:

I tire ooo. cluelessness everywhere. smh**

Were they flown out to check 4 postrate cancer? I new it, Asiwaju planned all that but he has been disgrace even b4 the election. Vote PDP, vote GEJ

GEJtill2019

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Faraidi(m): 6:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari is dead already
elbinmanny:
The presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari has been flown out of the country to the United Kingdom for medical check-up aboard a British Airways plane.It was gathered from a reliable source that he travelled out this morning around 9 am.Details around his health have remained sketchy, but it is rumoured he has gone to treata nagging health condition – prostate cancer.More details later…….
http://www.theheraldng.com/breaking-buhari-flown-abroad-medical-check/
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by bobisky(m): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
U guys shld behave yaselves.stop wishin d man dead.as much as i love GEJ i dnt like this
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by oluwabamis(m): 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Everyman above 40 is qdviced to do postdate cancer screening. It doesn't mean he has it. You guys should get some education.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Humblesam:

Sorry Madam, am just having fun though!!!
Have fun too.
On a serious note,Oga Bihari is deadly sick and shouldn't be forced to go and die by wicked souls.
Please those closer to this Baba should help us deliver this message of life to him.....he should step down and live long before it's late.
am not wishing him death,cos am not his maker but I also support him stepping down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by listica(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
tenry:

now d person I want to vote for is now going to die,i change my mind to vote for Jonathan. I wish him wick recovery
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Another half man vying for presidency.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
listica:
now d person I want to vote for is now going to die,i change my mind to vote for Jonathan. I wish him wick recovery
shows you never really like him,you are just following multitude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.