Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (58728 Views)

RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Rilwayne001: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Seun please stop propagating false news on your forum, here www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/177161-buhari-jets-out-to-london.html

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Lacoolmley: 7:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
mrofficial:
Have GEJ and PEJ not been flown out for checkups before? Or you expected him to go to LUTH?

PEJ came back and even threw a party.
Yes o! That is part of the "Change" we want. Leadership by example.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by sidecheek(f): 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Blab all you Want¿ you can stop a bleeping rolling stone unless you wanna get Crushed¿ make ur mountain of nonsense out of a meager mole hill all you want¿ god purnish devil in human Form¿
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by tonychristopher: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
dulux07:
Some of us dont even understand simple sentences and statements. They said he went for checkup not treatment, and any one can go for cancer checkup, jst to be on the safer side. No matter how feeble he becomes, it is not is physically wellness we need, but hiz brain i.e iz ideas for his cabinet members to carryout.

Its youthat is not getting it ...... check up is part or follow up of treatment

Dump APC or ....
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Rilwayne001: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
I hope you are fine my dear General Buhari. I wish you safe recovery, I pray that you live long to give advice to President Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan as he steers the ship of Nigeria till 2019.

God Bless You General
God Bless Jonathan, President 2010-2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by xynerise: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
This man wetin na angry angry
Who hacked your account?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by PointB: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Aww, this is what happen when a section of Nigeria want Nigeria to be ruled by her ancestor! Buhari dined and wined with the likes of Awolowo, Zik, Ahmadu Bello and co. This grandpa is more or less like our ancestor (the worse of them). Let's grant him rest away from politics!!

Vote wisely!
VOTE GEJ!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
xynerise:

Who hacked your account?
No sir! Na me, friend of your wife family
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by dulux07(m): 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

Its youthat is not getting it ...... check up is part or follow up of treatment

Dump APC or ....

so he has cancer abi, smh.so if go for medical checkup, dat means i am ill abi, or hiv or cancer checkup, thats means i m infected abi.SMH. it is better u check ur dictionary. Its jst a process of checking for abnormalties in d body
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by hardbody: 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
jorlons:

Ogbeni there is nothing like ''sanked'' nw ha ha. Na wa O.

Sanked is the superlative tense of sank. Check the new collegiate webster dictionary. It is in the press now and you can grab your copy from all leading bookshops after the election
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by xynerise: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
No sir! Na me, friend of your wife family
Just this news made you deny Buhari? undecided Are you some kind of Peternista? grin
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by MymothersKeeper(f): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
They be wan restore power back to Yorubas Niyen! Tinubu!!! oodua pikins will rule the states & offices once again when connections changes at the top. All the madueke's , okonjo etc be ready to vamoose grin
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Agwoden(m): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
dulux07:
Some of us dont even understand simple sentences and statements. They said he went for checkup not treatment, and any one can go for cancer checkup, jst to be on the safer side. No matter how feeble he becomes, it is not is physically wellness we need, but hiz brain i.e iz ideas for his cabinet members to carryout.
Chai! this type of hypocrisy, diaris God o.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
xynerise:

Just this news made you deny Buhari? undecided Are you some kind of Peternista? grin
Maybe Paulinista
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by xynerise: 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
Maybe Paulinista
Let's meet on whatsapp. I don't get the drama
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by tonychristopher: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
dulux07:

so he has cancer abi, smh.so if go for medical checkup, dat means i am ill abi, or hiv or cancer checkup, thats means i m infected abi.SMH. it is better u check ur dictionary. Its jst a process of checking for abnormalties in d body

What if your been diagonised and your required to come for check up periodically

Treatment is a process and check up is part of it

Don't be sold a dummy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
xynerise:

Let's meet on whatsapp. I don't get the drama
Oya ping me
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Mega72(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wish him well and. Quick recovery in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by tit(f): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
tinubu the drug-smuggler, is the one supplying buhari with cocaine and heroine.
that is why they form joint venture apc.
but he want cocaine to kill him fast that is why he give him unlimited supply.

i am sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by dulux07(m): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
dulux07:

Agreed, it might be a tritment process, d fact still remains that going for checkup does not mean ur ill, ur only playing safe.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by winny4sandy: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
Iyilax1:
Buhari will not die but leave to experience his defeat in d next election. I wish him quick recovery
. Yes ooo...last time he wept, wonder what he'll do time. Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by cashreport: 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
tit:
tinubu the drug-smuggler, is the one supplying buhari with cocaine and heroine.
that is why they form joint venture apc.
but he want cocaine to kill him fast that is why he give him unlimited supply.

i am sorry.

too funny.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

funniest post of the week

i don laugh hit head for my laptop
still fall off from chair.. grin grin grin grin grin

wow..wow... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by shammah1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
May grandpa Buhari live long to see his fourth consecutive defeat in the presidential race in 16 years. FORWARD EVER BACKWARD NEVER!
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by stez: 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
lol grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by deletrue: 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
aryzgreat:
Finally grin grin cheesy
Wetin do finally? Abeg, nor dey make my BP go up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by McDoe(m): 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
The presidential candidate of the
All Progressives Congress (APC),
Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.),
left Abuja on February 19 to
visit key members of the Royal
Institute of International Affair,
Chatham House, in London, the
United Kingdom.
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
olas24u:

Its not the personalities that are the problem,it is the system and structure that sharpens how they govern.A developing country like Nigeria with a lot of lazy elites needs uncompromising leader, a very tough person that can paddle the ship to a certain point .Gej may be misunderstood, and may mean well,but he promised electricity and did not do it.does were the words i listened to and clapped when i heard it ,so am really dis pointed.many countries have corruption in their systems but it does not affect critical areas and they manage
as for electricity,he did try,after 9 years,electricity finally arrive my area,although it isn't really good but its still better than when there is none.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari just finished a meeting in abuja TODAY!

Prostrate ko postrate ni....

Fake herald
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by specco(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
kolomax:
PRESS RELEASE: Buhari, APC presidential candidate
undertakes a short UK trip
The Presidential Candidate of the All Progressives
Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari today
(Thursday) left Abuja on a short working visit to the
United Kingdom.
In the course of this visit, General Buhari is expected
to hold meetings with key members of the British
political establishment and interact with some global
institutions with stakeholder interest in the affairs of
Nigeria.
General Buhari would hopefully give a talk at the
prestigious foreign policy hub, the Royal Institute of
International Affairs, Chatam House in London.
Signed:
Garba Shehu
Directorate of Media and Publicity
APC Presidential Campaign Organisation
Plot 781 Herbert Macaulay Way
Central Area
Abuja.

Damage control measures. This is a hurriedly arranged Press release to counter the obvious. Anyway I wish him quick recovery. More importantly, he should use this opportunity to sort out his certificate issue with the Cambridge exam board.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by tit(f): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
cashreport:

too funny.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

funniest post of the week

i don laugh hit head for my laptop
still fall off from chair.. grin grin grin grin grin

wow..wow... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why are you laffing?
this is a serious matter.

Why do you think buhari has no money?
a former head of state, nnpc chairman, ptf chairman.
why he has no money again?
it is because he smoke all his money in heroine.
even his pension, he smoke it.
it is his wife that is saving him.
he borrow money but she donate 135 million.

drug-addict is not good.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by ngozi27: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
power hungry people...selfish Nigerians,they just want to keep looting our country..a sick man wants to rule us,what does he have to offer Nigerians,sickness,i guess.......NO2Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by machichi: 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Nigerians should see the reason why this man is not fit to be the next president, as the saying goes health is wealth, with out a sound health how can he rule the nation, and those that want this man to be the next president at his age what do you expect, he is boned to be sick always and in no time death is the next thing or do you gays want tinubu to be the next president. GEJ is well fitted he can do better let carryon jorro. #GEJ4NAIJA, #NO2BUHARI.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] / Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters / Obasanjo, Ojukwu, Wole Soyinka In London In 1960 Enjoying Jokes (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.