Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (58718 Views)

RUMOR : Buhari Flown Abroad Secretly For Medical Treatment / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by joy2k411: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
i wish him safe recovery o.................................
vote for Jonathan is a vote for freedom
#GEJ4Naija

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Khadsambo: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
I hope he will survive because he needs to witness his Fourth election defeat alive and be part of World Guinness Record. #GEJ4Naija

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by brahimhammed: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Na wah o! This APC want a repeat of 2012. Buhari should stop allowing Tinubu and co play politics with his health. He should just declare his health condition and drop out of the Presidential race. Clearly he will be incapable of discharging his duties and as such is unfit to run for the office of the President. We vote GEJ still. #GEJ4Naija

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by GEJ4NAIJA: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
I wish him quick recovery, but APC should come out and tell Nigerians the truth about GMB health. To me power is not by force, Buhari should quietly give someone that is capable of contesting. Bros your life is better than the power you are pursuing o.Vote for a healthy man vote Jonathan #GEJ4NAIJA

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by bello129: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
WE PRAY HE RECEIVE HEALING SOON AND MY ADVICE FOR HIM IS TO TRY AND GET REST AND GET BETTER RECOVERY OF HIS HEALTH I JUST FEEL FOR HIM COS THEY WANT TO PUSH HIM TO EARLY GRAVE THE WAY THEY DID TO YARADUA MAY GOD OPEN HIS EYES TO NO THE TRUTH.AT HIS AGE HE NEED REST.#GEJNaija

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by zuberuadi: 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
The hand writing is plain on the wall for all unbiased minds. The man (Buhari) doesn't have the intellectual capacity to do an unscripted debate but he wants to rule this complex entity called Nigeria. A change is required in the way government is being run but Buhari obviously cannot deliver the Change. Vote GEJ. #NO2A DIEINGMAN. #GEJ4NIJA

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by ayozie(m): 5:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
PLEASE I NEED I DIRECT LINE TO BUHARI. IF PEOPLE LIKE TINUBU AND ROTIMI WILL NOT HAVE MERCY ON HIM AND ADVISE HIM BECAUSE OF THEIR SELFISH ANTICIPATED GAINS, I WILL. WHY WILL THEY ALLOW PA BUHARI TO BE GOING THROUGH THESE TROUBLES WHEN HE SHOULD BE SPENDING THIS LAST LAP OF HIS EXISTENCE RESTING AND ENJOYING THE FRUITS OF HIS LABORS.
NOW WITH HIS HEALTH STATUS HOW WILL HE TAKE THE NEWS OF HIS FAILURE?
WELL GEJ RU HANDS ARE CLEAN ON THIS. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO BUHARI, AMEACHI, TINUBU AND THE REST APC MEMBERS WILL HAVE THEIR HANDS SOILED WITH BLOOD.
PLEASE LETS VOTE GOODLUCK FOR CONTINUITY.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by sonprodigal28: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
We pray for his quick recovery. We advice before that the man is too old. He would have brought in a younger person he has trained. You cannot cheat nature. GMB sorry. APC sorry #GEJ4Naija #NO2Buhari

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by jeremiahmaxwell: 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
pls mr buhari go and rest and leave this fight for the able man and woman GEJ IS THE MAN 4NAIJA GEJ4naija

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by umar007: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
BUHARI is being used by God knows who to sell Nigeria out, because his plan is not to rule Nigeria. Please be wise my people let us save this nation from the hands of destruction and people who want to take all that Nigeria has. Save the future of this country and the future of the people. #GEJ4NAIJA

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by OgologoDimkpa: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
You see am.
THie1fnubu knows what he's doing.
They sneaked him out thinking that nobody will know?
Not in this day of social network and media embarassed
Get well soon Buhari

GEJ till 2019!!!

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by sonprodigal28: 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
The presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari has been flown out of the country to the United Kingdom for medical check-up aboard a British Airways plane.It was gathered from a reliable source that he travelled out this morning around 9 am.Details around his health have remained sketchy, but it is rumoured he has gone to treata nagging health condition – prostate cancer.#GEJ4Naija #No2Buhari

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by OgologoDimkpa: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
ahaika23:
They should check his throat as well for pronunciation defect, jest saying undecided
grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by OgologoDimkpa: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
sonprodigal28:
The presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari has been flown out of the country to the United Kingdom for medical check-up aboard a British Airways plane.It was gathered from a reliable source that he travelled out this morning around 9 am.Details around his health have remained sketchy, but it is rumoured he has gone to treata nagging health condition – prostate cancer.#GEJ4Naija #No2Buhari

2 Likes

brahimhammed:
Na wah o! This APC want a repeat of 2012. Buhari should stop allowing Tinubu and co play politics with his health. He should just declare his health condition and drop out of the Presidential race. Clearly he will be incapable of discharging his duties and as such is unfit to run for the office of the President. We vote GEJ still. #GEJ4Naija

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by OgologoDimkpa: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Beremm:
This is the reason why I will defect to PDP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by brahimhammed: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Na wah o! Buhari should stop allowing Tinubu and co play politics with his health. He should just declare his health condition and drop out of the Presidential race. Clearly he will be incapable of discharging his duties and as such is unfit to run for the office of the President. We vote GEJ still. #GEJ4Naija

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by elbinmanny(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Why do I have the feeling that we have only APC mods on duty today..Seun plss do the needful grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by bukargej: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
why bro Tinubu haba why era you bringing back the memory of Yar'adua to us our only old MJ GEN Buhari to kill him you for tell us na revenge mission you dey

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by Prosperousayo: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
COOL
Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by OgologoDimkpa: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
Moderator, front page please shocked

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by jeremiahmaxwell: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
ABEG WHICH KIND MAN WEY THEY SICK SICK LIKE THIS, WEY FIT DIE IF MISTAKING E WIN THAT SAME DAY. VOTE FOR GEJ#GEJ4naija

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by aryzgreat: 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thiefnubuu want to ride to aso rock tru half dead buhari .

This is wickedness. They say when the ant bites d pantless butt.ocks it learns manners .

Let us not repeat d yaradua saga d second time, it might lead to war.

Vote GEJ, young energetic president for continuity of transformation.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by brahimhammed: 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Na wah o! Buhari should not allow Tinubu and co play politics with his health o. He should just declare his health condition and drop out of the Presidential race. Clearly he is incapable of contesting talk more of leading a country as complex as Nigeria. He is unfit to run for the office of the President. We vote GEJ still. #GEJ4Naija

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by elbinmanny(m): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Going through comments..cant find any one from an APC e-mosquito shocked ...even the mods sef don scale fence.... I smell rotten fish cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by emiye(m): 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Buhari will outlive all those propagating evil news of him about a false ill health.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by aryzgreat: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
elbinmanny:
Going through comments..cant find any one from an APC e-mosquito shocked ...even the mods sef don scale fence.... I smell rotten fish cheesy

Hahahaha

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by KOBOJO: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
BREEZE DON DEY BLOW AND FOWL NYASH DON DEY OPEN...

I WONDER WHAT THESE APC THUGS GO SAY THIS TIME...

MAY BE HE GO PAY THE QUEEN A VISIT...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by shiningshina(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
The news report is only mere gossip; and I see a lot of kids here dancing skelewu over it. The reporter has given absolutely no verifiable source. In fact, he himself mentioned a "rumour" as his source!!! Is that the kind of news Gejites jump to propagate? Has Gej's cluelessness spread to his fans too? There is even no evidence that GMB is out of the country at all! And, by the way, doing a medical checkup is NOT evidence of illness or serious illness. Yet, these kids call GMB an illiterate man?!

Meanwhile, why would GMB "secretly" fly out of Nigeria on a PUBLIC airline?!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald by onyenro(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yoruba installing potentially dead president since the time of ibb. Ibb did it to abiola, obj did it to yaradua and now tinubu is doing it. keep doing it. Easiest way to be a president is being the vice to a dying or terminally ill principal. in the voice of obasanjo Buhari!! Is that you?

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.