Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend (49120 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / Why Don't I Ever Have The Urge For Se.x? / I'm 16+, Can I Have A Boyfriend Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by Matilda005: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
kristiana888:
I'm beautiful, yet All my ugly friends have. .. why don't I have a boyfriend?
....its either u arnt ready yet, or u hvnt presented urself well, or u re too selective, or mayb ur standards re too high, or u hvnt just found ur Mr right, nd if its really weighing u down nd u shld check urself, ask ur male frnds abt ur character nd nd u shld pray abt it too...I hp it helps

1 Like

Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
Amefrica:

Because you're full of shiit, who even tell you say you dey beautiful? Maybe, if you could change the way and how you see your friends, a guy might walk towards you. Thank me whenever! wink

This is it.
She's just full of shít. Maybe a bítch.
I can't believe she choose that word. And she even feels comfortable adhering it to her friends. Damn. embarassed
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by 9ijaprince(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
You registered today. Your first post on nairaland is not having a boy friend. I smell scam
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by OXCUBA: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
kristiana888:
SISTER these are SIGNS OF END TIME ..... MEN WILL BE MORE SCARCE LIKE HOW POLICE IS SCARCE IN ARMY BARRACKS.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by Harryzon(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
with these comments I really wonder if Nigeria will even move forward with half the speed of sound in air, hmm
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by roldee(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Since your matter has been brought here...you've found one grin grin grin
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by Etetejake(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
BKX U R WORRIED TO GET ONE
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by CashdownNG: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:

Whatever undecided
Like they usually say,peoples usernames are most times the opposite of what they are in real life.here is a typical example.such a junkie

1 Like

Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by mekybabe1: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Are you quick in jumping into bed with them? Do you show affection for them immediately you start dating? Do you have terrible manners? Are you intelligent? Are you usually yourself or you just pretend to be who/what you are not? These are some of the questions you need to ask yourself. Take care!
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by charismaticdave(m): 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
kristiana888:

so sorry, but if am a guy that wants to ask you out, i will refrain from doing so because of your jealous attitude

why will you say someone is ugly or beautiful, as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

change your attitude and thinking maybe then you can meet someone that will date or marry you
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by delors(m): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
No promblen....let's hoonk up like needle an thread...ayam finely handsum. some pimples say my eyes remember them of Cindarella, and my lips, Tony Payne. Depending on how you pacive it, even donut my head might look like burnt cooked egg, I know within myself by myself that it looks like Denzel Washington DC of America States.
Best of the best, ayam single just like you...so let's hoonk up pls.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by evesdon4u: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
I tire for these mods sef!
Person register today, post rubbish and the post makes frontpage!
#smh...
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by Mortiano(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=missclassy post=30889969]
*Sighs*
Please who are you undecided[/quotm

missclassy
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Samiceman:
Just checked ur dp, who dey deceive u say u fine?

SMH
hahaahaaaha.. imagine sey she come go barb afari..lol
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by Jennifer89(f): 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
You just want to advertise your self. Are u satisfied now?
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by AdeniyiA(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
... I had wanted to propose to this lady, on this faithful day a job took me to her house, she was the only one at home. She couldn't offer me a little thing as water undecided
thereafter I killed my proposal intention ...

That was just one of the scenarios why some ladies loose out. some are not just meant to have sëx-seeking boyfriends but direct proposal but some loose out due to character deficiency
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
kristiana888:
ok sire

Yes ma'am.
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Aprime:

This is it.
She's just full of shít. Maybe a bítch.
I can't believe she choose that word. And she even feels comfortable adhering it to her friends. Damn. embarassed

I just tire.
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by Horllamideh(m): 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Samiceman:

SMH
baba,y nah....i checked it too,she dey smol.
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by nwonufestus(m): 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
i guess u r sauce. change ur xter n try me
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
Samiceman:

SMH

hahahaha....lmao....u r mean sha
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by BRAVIES(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
krissty i believe dat question can be best answered by you and you alone but if i may ask.....do u mean no man has ever asked you out or wot? Or is it d@ the ones d@ come around are not good enough for u? But in all wotsoever situation a man finds himself/herself, is 99.9% a result of his actions. So i will beg u 2 pls check ur life and mend it where necessary because no one will go 2 do market with his money 2 buy a spoilt meat......@Bravies.
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by Eljay24(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
kristiana888:
I'm nt rude

Ojobojo1:
Maybe you are rude to guys who approach you so you dont get a chance to know them and start a relationship
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by Eljay24(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
kristiana888:
I'm nt rude

Ojobojo1:
Maybe you are rude to guys who approach you so you dont get a chance to know them and start a relationship

From your statement "All your Ugly friends. .."
shows you'r Rude*
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by Lawalmd(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
the thread is doing just what its meant to do which is to get attention, imagine the op just registered on nairaland and the 1st post is really getting such crowd who knows maybe the op is one of nairaland guys pulling prank and yall are busy bad mouthing missclassy, smh
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by Makapounse(m): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
There must be a traces of proudness in your attitude, but your beauty blindfolded you that you don't notice it..
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Jennifer89:
You just want to advertise your self. Are u satisfied now?

i wonder oo...but i guess she s just a day old onhere

1 Like

Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by simonsayz: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Single and searching; any single lady feel free to add up 22E419B1
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by Mavor: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
kristiana888:
nufin
People are asking you sensible questions and you are giving one word answers. All these "kk" people. Your problem is obvious. You are either too reserved or you're full of yourself cos you're pretty. Quite typical of most beautiful Nigerian women actually.
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by ojsmscom(m): 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
Same here my dear we may hook up if you don't mind.but before you call me,bear in mind dat am just a fresh graduate and has no job....presently
Money I no get,girl friend I no get too.lol
Re: Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
I believe you will get a good man that will value you and the right time. Jst continue to be positive and never settle for less

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Top Ten states In Nigeria With the Highest Number Of Cheap Babes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.