Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu (23956 Views)

African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari / Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Vikthor(m): 1:44am On Feb 20, 2015
what kind of message is that.... Rubbish..
u would be foolish to believe any word coming out of a politicians mouth.. not to talk of that coming from a confirmed rogue...

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by codedguy1(m): 3:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Locapito:
Buhari don't even need oil to change Nigeria. The looted money that will be recovered from ur brothers and sisters ( gej, pej, asari tokubo, tompolo, boyloaf, die madueke, Ayo oritsejafor, wike and all the south south governors ) will be more than enough to rebrand Nigeria for more than 20yrs. Lets see if u lazy riffraffs will drink the oil. You people don't farm but still threatning the other regions that feeds u. Go and be eating ur oil. Minority thought from minority brain.

You must be a dingbat to think there is no farming going on in the south south. As if the little money that is shared from the oil is not being stolen by the likes of Tinubu and his co travellers who are also looking to get their hands on federal money. You and you retarded thinking believe the looting will stop when senile Buhari gets into power.

You must also be a bloody retarrded simpleton to list only names of south south people as thieves because there are no thieves in other regions. Idiat!

You conveniently ignore the area I suggested of getting things rights with your one track minding thinking if (when) Buhari comes all will be all dandy and nice.

Yes the south south will not drink the oil but if we decided to go regional and everyone being autonomous where every region takes advantage of its comparative advantage of resources in our various regions it will lead to diversity and easy inter regional trade can go on within the country. As if there are no mineral resources in other states that are lying fallow.

Even take for instance a simple policy like power, if we went regional the power situation where if you generation power you must add it to the national Grid will be discontinued. Regions will generate, transmit and distribute. With this issues of power would have been sorted out a long time but we know those that will shoot a bill/suggestion like that down just like the PIB bill taking donkey years to be passed.

So my unintelligent friend you have no right to call a set of people riffraffs with minority brain and still want a 73yr old grand pa being pushed by one of the thieves you did not mention and expect them to be quiet when their lands and livelihood have been destroyed by the oil everybody is stealing from.
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by preselect(m): 3:08am On Feb 20, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix is d first time rigging will fail dem

you underestimate the efficacious power of rigging cool

PDP will win this election either by honest victory or by rigged victory

victory is victory and heaven will endorse it cool

evil, boko haram, buhari, religious sectarianism, violence, Automated Pillaging Criminals (APC) must be stopped.
Change is for progress and NOT regression.

same way he was out-rigged in 2003 by Obasanjo with the full support of the south-west grin , he will also be out-rigged by GEJ with the full support of the south-east and south-south cool

he has been rejected time and again. he will NEVER rule nigeria again. . . instead nigeria will break up angry and those oil blocs that will be re-issued next yr, will be re-issued by GEJ. we shall rig it, if need be, then the boko boys go vex, begin kill everybody, then that will be fertile ground to end this god forsaken republic whose amalgamation document of 1914 ended in 2014 bc it was written in the amalgamation that it will last for 100yrs. that contract can only be renewed if GEJ wins/rigs grin
otherwise. . . . . . . . . . . . angry

anyone wey no like this post. . . . . ya mama grin
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by codedguy1(m): 3:18am On Feb 20, 2015
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Faraidi(m): 5:51am On Feb 20, 2015
Locapito:
thunder fire ur generation till it reach otueke. Leave Abiola out of this, its between Tinubu and ur clueless fisherman.
God will punish your unborn generation.You and your criminal Godfather will die in jail.Bastard
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by agabaI23(m): 6:48am On Feb 20, 2015
kessluvall:
Lol...

Tinubu will make a good Mascot for the Super Eagles.

*I always make FP like am dating seun * singing.
Your mouth sharp oo lol
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by kingzy4(m): 6:50am On Feb 20, 2015
Word from an unwise fellow! Wait until its over!! cry
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Oteke(m): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2015
True talk. we need changes... Sai Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Oteke(m): 7:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Dis ogogoro man must live d sit. 6years noting

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by clevvermind(m): 7:08am On Feb 20, 2015
Tmercy:
u need a shrink
small child, get sense.
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by umahi69: 7:12am On Feb 20, 2015
Omo see assurance without election,,,APC una dey try oooo bt na God get d final say!!! GEJ till 2019
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 20, 2015
Iluv:
For anyone to confidently be sure of winning an election even before the vote is cast means that he has some hidden agenda.

The fact that social media has a strong affinity for APC does not guarantee the election will be won.

remember that the percentage of Nigerians without access to internet still surpasses the ones online so i suggest he should still calm down and continue his campaign till election day.

Dude there are over 67 million active internet users in Nigeria, dont believe me? check NNC records undecided
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by smile706(m): 8:12am On Feb 20, 2015
lestat:

Dude there are over 67 million active internet users in Nigeria, dont believe me? check NNC records undecided
Registered voters with pvc are they up to 67million?
another propaganda for APC leader!aching their eggs b4 it laid.
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by tonychristopher: 8:34am On Feb 20, 2015
Laid2001:
I can see that the new Senior Special Assisstant on Social Media appointed by GEJ to subsume Omokri is quite sharpening his teeth on Naira Lander now.
I have noticed that since he was appointed few days ago, PDP has start improving on Naira Lander. Getting more Likes on PDP sypatethic posts and beating the APC crowds to it.
That is what I call MONEY POWER. PDP have more than enough money at its disposal to switch the tide of things on Nairaland.
Did anybody noticed a few hundred thousand new joiners on Nairaland in the last 4 to 5 days!. They are the PDP crowd.
Who told you thjs
Why the assumption

Why do you people thrive on rumour
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by godoluwa(m): 8:40am On Feb 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

TINUBUH IS JUST CRAZY, I WAS THINKING THAT HIS BIG EYES ARE JUST ANATOMICAL NEVER KNEW IT WAS ALSO PSYCHOLOGICAL

IS HE NOSTRADEMUS

DOES HE THINK WE ARE SOUTH WEST THAT HE WILL POCKET

LET'S SEE HOW THIS GOES

HIS DAYS ARE WAITING
am 4rm sw & tinubu can neva pocket me.
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Is it even legal to declare such in a democratic government.. this psychological rigging.

I so despise this man's guts. He has glorified hooliganism, celebrated touts and vandals. Talking about national unrest and BH. Have u seen the typr of weapons the agberos in isale eko, mushin, mile12, agege use in their crisis. Have they (APC) ever questioned or condemn these ills? It's the same in every APC state and imagine it on a national level.

Lagos issitting on a time bomb. The arms these youth have.. well God help us.
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by tonychristopher: 8:51am On Feb 20, 2015
godoluwa:
am 4rm sw & tinubu can neva pocket me.

I love your spirit and bravery but 90% of south west is in his hands ...I just think that its that's his awolowo type of glasses that is confusing the south west

That is nice your not among the crowd ...ur just one of the few men that are reasonable

But how

did tinubuh did it
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by cesareborgia(m): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=SomebodyLovesMe post=30892298]

I agree that we need a revolution. I agree that Buhari is not the messiah, but I am also aware that Buhari is the closest thing to it, and that the most urgent priority of this country is to get rid of the clueless danger in aso rock.[/quo

Who told you that Buhari is the closest thing to it...if anything Buhari is worse...you cannot build a structure on a weak foundation...kwankwaso would have been a better option...Certainly not Buhari....
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by zenzey(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Carry go Tinubu, we are for GMB-Osinbajo and APC. I like the man's courage and confidence. A true Democrat

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by JEITO: 9:41am On Feb 20, 2015
Halitosis lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by elohorayodele: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2015
tit:
#WhichNewLieWillapcReleaseToday?
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by hardballripplez: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
clevvermind:
What is this criminal and corrupt man talking about? Please, is Tinubu mentally ok?
Stealing is not corruption says Gej. Gej made Tinubu appear before the code of conduct tribunal, and he(Tinubu) was found not guilty of mismanagement of public fund during his tenure as a governor. So Mr Man. If u say someone is corrupt, you ought to back it up with evidences. Prove it to us pls. That Tinubu is an epitome of corruption.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by marvelito: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hi every one, I'm single and searching for a matured and God fearing lady i can start a close friendship with. Her age should be 24 and above and she must reside in the south west. My bbm pin is 5141-8078. Thanks

If you are going to ask me to find girls in my area, keep your opinions to yourself. How i intend to find a girl is not any one's business undecided

Single ladies only and please no GAYS or guys should add me
monsuru y r u behaving like a clown always.u no get break time?
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by xklucvG: 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
It is clear that Buhari is the more poplular choice. Anyone denying this is either a liar or a thief.
Yes Buhari is popular but you see his enemies are stronger than his supporters. The rich guys in this country would rather remain with the clueless one than support a percieved draconian Buhari. He may have voters but in Nigeria money dictates. Those who do not have it want it by any means possible that is why you see this rich politicians buy their (the poor and ignorant ones)PVCs for about 10000 and so many Nigerians are ready to sell theirs and it is just the begining it will sell for close to $100 before the election date if not more.
The truth is we are so in too deep into corruption that we can not settle for a leader who is incorruptible and discipline.
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Change2015(m): 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
There is nothing Asiwaju has said that would surprise any core pdp member. Both parties have been conducting polling and other surveys and as I gather even the pdp's best projection does not give them victory in 13 states,and the APC polling also reflects this. Why else is the government afraid to face the electorate, knowing the scale of defeat awaiting it? It also explains why many pdp elected officials are trying to establish more friendly relations with their APC colleagues. PDP supporters on nairaland are frothing over some imaginary possibility of victory when the mood in the country is already looking to understand how a Buhari - led government will operate, who will be in it and what it's priorities will be.
Jonathan has boxed himself into a corner with the delay of the election, but his 'talent' such as it exists, is always in making bad moves, and in keeping corrupt companions. He has the best friends money can buy, but soon access to the treasury will be lost. 5yrs to prove himself a friend to the masses, and it is clear that he has failed woefully. Jonathans time, is over. Buhari is the man for today.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Osakah24(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
If Jesus and Mohammed had questionable character,will their message be heard?
coolhamid:
Leave the messenger alone and read the message...
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by macof(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
coolhamid:
Leave the messenger alone and read the message...

The message was so silly. Like tinubu had weed for breakfast so he wasn't thinking well
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by macof(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
clevvermind:
What is this criminal and corrupt man talking about? Please, is Tinubu mentally ok?

Can't u see his eyes are popping out gradually, his brain is losing it all
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by macof(m): 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Change2015:
There is nothing Asiwaju has said that would surprise any core pdp member. Both parties have been conducting polling and other surveys and as I gather even the pdp's best projection does not give them victory in 13 states,and the APC polling also reflects this. Why else is the government afraid to face the electorate, knowing the scale of defeat awaiting it? It also explains why many pdp elected officials are trying to establish more friendly relations with their APC colleagues. PDP supporters on nairaland are frothing over some imaginary possibility of victory when the mood in the country is already looking to understand how a Buhari - led government will operate, who will be in it and what it's priorities will be.
Jonathan has boxed himself into a corner with the delay of the election, but his 'talent' such as it exists, is always in making bad moves, and in keeping corrupt companions. He has the best friends money can buy, but soon access to the treasury will be lost. 5yrs to prove himself a friend to the masses, and it is clear that he has failed woefully. Jonathans time, is over. Buhari is the man for today.

#change
#GMB
#APC
*yarns* long boring nonsense

I hope you don't faint when GEJ wins?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Summary Of Cases Handled By CCT - Till Date / Governor Nyesom Wike Celebrates Real Madrid's Champions League Victory / The Deteriorating Nature Of Mile 2 – Apapa Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.