Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu (23963 Views)

African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari / Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tinubu has missed his medication.

5 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dotun9:
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu yesterday declared that the ruling People’s Democratic Party can’t rig out its Presidential Candidate, Muhammadu Buhari this time while expressing his confidence of his party’s victory in next general elections.

Asiwaju stated this while speaking at a stakeholders meeting of Lagos APC insisted that May 29 remains sacrosanct, stressing that the ‘APC has won the elections, except they rig on the other side.’

He said no amount of intimidation and treats from the presidency and the PDP will shake APC ahead of the elections.

“We are ready for the elections. They think they are wise by postponing the elections, but they are not. APC has won this election except they rig on the other side. All their intimidation will amount to nothing during the elections. They tried to intimidate us during last year Osun State governorship election but they failed. We will be on the street waiting for them. Since they brought soldiers to my house, I have been sleeping very well because I am not afraid of them.

“We have been working hard in Abuja. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) must use the card readers whether they like it. PDP doesn’t want it but we are going to resist their plan. They cannot rig us out. March 28 is sacrosanct but before then we are going to ensure we get highest of our voters Permanent Voters’ Cards (PVCs).

“This is the time for unity and understanding. Nigeria is going through challenges and we want to change Nigeria for the interest of the masses. So, this is the time for change. We should also tell our Igbo brothers that we are one for the same economy. The exchange rate rise from N95 to N210 in Jonathan’s hands and he will continue to give us excuses. We must change him.”

Tinubu appealed to the party members to canvass for registered voters in their neighbourhood to collect their PVCs to increase the number of voters in the state.

http://www.theheraldng.com/apc-won-elections-except-pdp-rigs-side-tinubu/

why can't the useless old men accept defeat? so if they lost, then its rigging? Hope God punish tinubu ASAP

5 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Why is Tinubu telling us what we already know?

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by madridguy(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ok
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by lordprosh(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
it will suprise nigerians wen gej is decleard winner..mark my word!!!

#gejjho

#gejtill2019

#marchBuhari2retirement

#NoToRecycledLeaders

9 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by tbagjames(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Both APC and PDP will rig. Just that the best rigger wins

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
is he GOD??

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Akpan107(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
It is clear that Buhari is the more poplular choice. Anyone denying this is either a liar or a thief.
e go soon clear for una eyes!

Time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by luvinhubby(m): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Unfortunately, the vast majority of Nigerians are criminal minded and corrupt. Possibly you inclusive. Focus on the message, and not the messenger. That is the hallmark of an intelligent mind smiley ).
That you & few other individuals are 'corrupt & criminally minded' does not make it a 'vast majority'.

The authenticity of any message is first weighed by the integrity of the messenger.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by aljharem(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
So Tinubu has already rigged the election because likes on nairaland where Berem has 200 monikers is no victory

Lol

5 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by kay29000(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Unfortunately, the vast majority of Nigerians are criminal minded and corrupt. Possibly you inclusive. Focus on the message, and not the messenger. That is the hallmark of an intelligent mind (I'm not saying yours is or isn't, of course smiley ).

Thanks for this comment...we need to start focusing on the message and not the messenger. Also, pple like to form that attitude of "na me holy pass" when probably they and their family are actually just as corrupt, and maybe gaining something from the sorry state of the nation.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Itulah(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Old cagos undecided

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
This hideous Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by blezynetym(f): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wouldn't u go 4 ur own cancer check up too? He is waiting 4 u abroad. Stop counting ur chicks b4. It is being hatched. There is no vacancy 4 Asiwaju progressive congress

GEJtill2019

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by mrrock: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Whether Buhari is qualified or not he's our leader........Tinubu.

Whether the election is rigged or not Jonathan is our president till
2019...... mrrock.

6 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by slawali: 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
yes ooooo.Sai baba
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by MrALIVE: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
so you want me to take a message from a corrupt man? What message does a criminal and corrupt man have to give? Will it be reliable?
the last time I checked this man has not been indicted in any issue of corruption!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Toktee(m): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
so you want me to take a message from a corrupt man? What message does a criminal and corrupt man have to give? Will it be reliable?
your dull president tried tinubu without finding anythng frm him,so,who proved him guilty?
Jonathan stole $20bn cash,you know it and i know it,so,shutup

4 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by nortcentrallord(m): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pound of weed, sour D, white powder. That's the medical for Tinubu. Am sure he'z Hii on his own supply again. Hihihihihih
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tecno phantom A mini aka p6 for sale. Contact Me on 07064715146
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Eluwilussit(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:

Don't mind them. In law, the messenger is as important as the message. That's why we talk about credibility. Hypocrites will want us to believe otherwise. Shame.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by shakiru991(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
Insha Allah no mata wht pdp planinin insha Allah APC wil won d election insha Allah ameen

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Eluwilussit(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
Itulah:
Old cagos undecided

One is ancestral. Lol
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by bayutech(m): 7:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
change
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Eluwilussit(m): 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Before every storm, the sea is usually very calm and not noisy. It will do some people voom for eye when time reach. Na by mouth. PDP has rigged this election Tay tay.
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Solupeace: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
How I wish Tinubu and his children will be on the streets and not send his gullible thugs.

Tinubu,it is settled,PGEJ has won;we are just waiting for the physical manifestation for blind people like you, though with big eye balls.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by clevvermind(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Toktee:
your dull president tried tinubu without finding anythng frm him,so,who proved him guilty?
Jonathan stole $20bn cash,you know it and i know it,so,shutup
so to you tinubu is a saint?
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by makazona(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
His statement here is laddened with dangerous interpretations.it gvs pro APC personaes xtra boost to tak nothing but victory.when that doesnt happen,dy will fight as if their "right" has bn taken away from them.

we should stop overheating the already hot polity.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by clevvermind(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrALIVE:
the last time I checked this man has not been indicted in any issue of corruption!
so you are saying that he is not corrupt.
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by sirdon86(m): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
GEJ won d election march 28th 2015 in my dream only 4 me 2 wake up may 29th 2015 I saw breaking news GMB is d president of Nigeria.. APC all d way...
Sai Buhari
GMB 2019..
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by clevvermind(m): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Don't mind them. In law, the messenger is as important as the message. That's why we talk about credibility. Hypocrites will want us to believe otherwise. Shame.
my guy, i wonder o.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by VANHELLSING: 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
If thieftinubu no wan thunder to strike him, he should stop mentioning IGBOS in his drunk statement undecided kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Governorship Aspirants In Anambra Primary Election / Tony Attah Is NLNG New CEO As Omotowa Bows Out / BREAKING: National Assembly Calls Off Tuesday Reconvening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.