Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu (23954 Views)

African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari / Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Unfortunately, the vast majority of Nigerians are criminal minded and corrupt. Possibly you inclusive. Focus on the message, and not the messenger. That is the hallmark of an intelligent mind (I'm not saying yours is or isn't, of course smiley ).
The messenger and message is of the same important. Abubakar Shekau is a killer any where, any day,or time.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by zimoni(f): 8:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
In your dream Tinubu.

Only in your dream.

Jonathan Till 2019.

Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Sajio(m): 8:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
Imagine.... so if APC wins, is free and fair but rigged if PDP wins? do they think they are more popular than the Gallant rulling Party?? well.. PDP I know don't talk much...
you can't beat someone and stop him from crying... Plz Tinubu can continue crying on media while Gej the Game changer is doing his things.. APC knows they are going to loose this election and if they do otherwise..? then they should be ready to face our Galant soldiers!!
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Faraidi(m): 8:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dotun9:
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu yesterday declared that the ruling People’s Democratic Party can’t rig out its Presidential Candidate, Muhammadu Buhari this time while expressing his confidence of his party’s victory in next general elections.

Asiwaju stated this while speaking at a stakeholders meeting of Lagos APC insisted that May 29 remains sacrosanct, stressing that the ‘APC has won the elections, except they rig on the other side.’

He said no amount of intimidation and treats from the presidency and the PDP will shake APC ahead of the elections.

“We are ready for the elections. They think they are wise by postponing the elections, but they are not. APC has won this election except they rig on the other side. All their intimidation will amount to nothing during the elections. They tried to intimidate us during last year Osun State governorship election but they failed. We will be on the street waiting for them. Since they brought soldiers to my house, I have been sleeping very well because I am not afraid of them.

“We have been working hard in Abuja. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) must use the card readers whether they like it. PDP doesn’t want it but we are going to resist their plan. They cannot rig us out. March 28 is sacrosanct but before then we are going to ensure we get highest of our voters Permanent Voters’ Cards (PVCs).

“This is the time for unity and understanding. Nigeria is going through challenges and we want to change Nigeria for the interest of the masses. So, this is the time for change. We should also tell our Igbo brothers that we are one for the same economy. The exchange rate rise from N95 to N210 in Jonathan’s hands and he will continue to give us excuses. We must change him.”

Tinubu appealed to the party members to canvass for registered voters in their neighbourhood to collect their PVCs to increase the number of voters in the state.

http://www.theheraldng.com/apc-won-elections-except-pdp-rigs-side-tinubu/
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

I DON'T WANT TO GO TRIBAL BUT YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR TRIBE AND THOSE BEARING YEMI

MEN ARE TALKING YOUR HERR HUTSLING TOTO ARE YOU A TOY BOY

GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF AND PRICK ALSO

WOMEN ARE EVERYWHERE

THIS IS SHAMEFUL

Hi every one, I'm single and searching for a matured and God fearing lady i can start a close friendship with. Her age should be 24 and above and she must reside in the south west. My bbm pin is 5141-8078. Thanks

If you are going to ask me to find girls in my area, keep your opinions to yourself. How i intend to find a girl is not any one's business undecided

Single ladies only and please no GAYS or guys should add me
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by blackbeau1(f): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Says who?
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by clevvermind(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

You don't know Jonathan to be corrupt. How do you know that Tinubu is corrupt?

I know that neither man is a saint. One is just clueless in addition.

Waiting for a response to my question. Let's see just how clevver you are.
i know this will be your next question. But no long story. Just ask any lagos state person you see, they will tell you the story better if they are sincere. grin

I Know this response will make you mad.
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by manutdadex(m): 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Unfortunately, the vast majority of Nigerians are criminal minded and corrupt. Possibly you inclusive. Focus on the message, and not the messenger. That is the hallmark of an intelligent mind (I'm not saying yours is or isn't, of course smiley ).
weere re o! If mad man tell u say u mad u go beliv d msg and forget d messenger Bros!!?
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Mohammedtijjani: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
Elder u re right no type of intemidetion will shake APC we re jst waiting 29may nothing else

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Truckpusher(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
barcanista:
This is laughable and funny. INEC Chairman Bola Tinubu has announced result. I wonder what the response of APC will be should Jonathan make tyhis statement
Tinubu would have accused him for being responsible for his yellowish gworo infested teeth. cheesy

Jonathan Till Tinubu buys for himself a toothbrush . grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Champele(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
He is getting frustrated. Loser!
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Faraidi(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
This foolish Tinubu is behaving like his brother Abiola,he shall die in jail
Dotun9:
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu yesterday declared that the ruling People’s Democratic Party can’t rig out its Presidential Candidate, Muhammadu Buhari this time while expressing his confidence of his party’s victory in next general elections.

Asiwaju stated this while speaking at a stakeholders meeting of Lagos APC insisted that May 29 remains sacrosanct, stressing that the ‘APC has won the elections, except they rig on the other side.’

He said no amount of intimidation and treats from the presidency and the PDP will shake APC ahead of the elections.

“We are ready for the elections. They think they are wise by postponing the elections, but they are not. APC has won this election except they rig on the other side. All their intimidation will amount to nothing during the elections. They tried to intimidate us during last year Osun State governorship election but they failed. We will be on the street waiting for them. Since they brought soldiers to my house, I have been sleeping very well because I am not afraid of them.

“We have been working hard in Abuja. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) must use the card readers whether they like it. PDP doesn’t want it but we are going to resist their plan. They cannot rig us out. March 28 is sacrosanct but before then we are going to ensure we get highest of our voters Permanent Voters’ Cards (PVCs).

“This is the time for unity and understanding. Nigeria is going through challenges and we want to change Nigeria for the interest of the masses. So, this is the time for change. We should also tell our Igbo brothers that we are one for the same economy. The exchange rate rise from N95 to N210 in Jonathan’s hands and he will continue to give us excuses. We must change him.”

Tinubu appealed to the party members to canvass for registered voters in their neighbourhood to collect their PVCs to increase the number of voters in the state.

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by konny1(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
Baba go sit down jare
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Louislewis: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Tinubu is daydreaming. Do you think this is just only yoruba's affair? [/size]
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by ManUtdholic: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrALIVE:
the last time I checked this man has not been indicted in any issue of corruption!

So is GEJ

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by babestella: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
[size=14pt]This man is a criminal. He is already preparing grounds for election violence and rejection of election result. Tinubu is a complete criminal who shoul be in kirikiri by now, he is just a thief.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by jibrilaminu003(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Iluv:
For anyone to confidently be sure of winning an election even before the vote is cast means that he has some hidden agenda.

The fact that social media has a strong affinity for APC does not guarantee the election will be won.

remember that the percentage of Nigerians without access to internet still surpasses the ones online so i suggest he should still calm down and continue his campaign till election day.

So u sanyi give excuse like Gej...... a beg gist us more
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by ajebuter(f): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Good talk frog eyed narcortic and shayo guy!

Definately APC will win 99 percent!

ONLINE!!

But for real??! In the realm of humans?!

GEJtill2019

Chikena
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
In essence if APC win it's free and fair but if PDP wins it's rigging
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by ujuesther: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
coolhamid:
Leave the messenger alone and read the message...

mumu talk

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by CORRECTMAN78(m): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
In that case u are already rigged out! It is said that the world is like a stage where characters perform and go. Bt the situation here in Nigeria is quite different, forefathers like Tinubu, GMB, etc had played their role and stil wait behind, playing the role of Nigerian youths. Nigerian youths, take ur future in ur own hands. Don't allow Tinubu to ditact ur tone.
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dotun9:

Y his he so Sure??
Baba Tinubu a.k.a OGU YOBOO deceiving Nigerians since 1900 don't be sock if he is the head of the rigging planning council for PDP oooooo
Cos for all I know n care Buahri Greatest and undefeated enemy is BaBa ogu yobooo take it or leave it

God bless Nigeria
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by coolhamid(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
ujuesther:

mumu talk
I don't exchange words with insane people on Nairaland.. Ewu
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by upcrown2512(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
The March ELECTION is not between PDP and APC, but rather between PDP and masses.

IF GOING TO CHURCHES TO CAMPAIGN IS THE
REASON THE PDP IS PROPOSING ELECTION
SHIFT THEN IT’S A SHAME. WITH THIS TREND
OF GOING TO CHURCHES TO CAMPAIGN, ONE
WONDERS WHAT JONATHAN WANTS TO
ACHIEVE BY DIVIDING THE COUNTRY ALONG
ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS LINES. I’M ONLY
WORRIED THAT PRESIDENT JONATHAN
DOESN’T KNOW THE IMPLICATIONS OF WHAT
HE’S DOING. BUT IT’S FUNNY TO NOTICE
THAT THE MORE HE VISITS CHURCHES THE
GREATER HIS FALL APPEARS. I’M A CHRISTIAN
AND I WILL NOT VOTE because MR PRESIDENT
VISITED MY CHURCH. ANY RIGHT THINKING
PERSON KNOWS THAT JONATHAN IS LEADING
US TO A DANGEROUS CLIFF WITH HIS
DESPERATION AND CLEAR EXPRESSION OF
RESTIVENESS.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by dopeboi142: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

TINUBUH IS JUST CRAZY, I WAS THINKING THAT HIS BIG EYES ARE JUST ANATOMICAL NEVER KNEW IT WAS ALSO PSYCHOLOGICAL

IS HE NOSTRADEMUS

DOES HE THINK WE ARE SOUTH WEST THAT HE WILL POCKET

LET'S SEE HOW THIS GOES

HIS DAYS ARE WAITING
GOD can't wait for buhari to enter so that all of these dumb fools will stop making noise
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Iluv:
For anyone to confidently be sure of winning an election even before the vote is cast means that he has some hidden agenda.

The fact that social media has a strong affinity for APC does not guarantee the election will be won.

remember that the percentage of Nigerians without access to internet still surpasses the ones online so i suggest he should still calm down and continue his campaign till election day.
...PDP and APC have both claimed victory in the yet to hold presidential election. It's part of politicking in expressing confidence before the main day. It does not imply Tinubu has any hidden agenda. Tinubu is playing mind game. Vote wisely.
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
What is this criminal and corrupt man talking about? Please, is Tinubu mentally ok?
...Tinubu is ok. You should disagree with people with the use of vulgarism...
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by codedguy1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
dulux07:
U guys r funny, wen dokubo, okupe, were shouting, buhari cannot be elected, that he cannot become d president, it waz okay den, now tinubu jst made realistic statement, u guys r criticizing him. Its a pity, d truth is always bitter.#GMB

If you are enlightened you will know/remember that EL Rufai was the first person that said Buhari is perpetually unelectable. Tinubu also said Buhari is a destabilizing factor in Nigeria.

Now tinubu is pushing for a destabilizing entity to rule Nigeria while EL Rufai cannot publicly support Buhari because of his utterances.

IF and I mean a BIG IF Buhari thinks he would win, he should better start planting the groundnuts that he will sell and bring the returns to Abuja to be shared by the states. There is no more oil.

Until we decide to practice true federalism, resource control and regionalism we will continue to run around in circles.
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by kunle1960: 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tinubu is day dreaming,doesn't he know that APC is just wasting its time and money.Criminals pretending to be good.Nigerians beware of these snakes in APC.
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by camplenigeria: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tinubu, sorry to disappoint you. You and your types can not lead us astray. We are out to pay Buhari for all the evils he did to the Yorubas.

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tinubu would have accused him for being responsible for his yellowish gworo infested teeth. cheesy

Jonathan Till Tinubu buys for himself a toothbrush . grin
undecided

Delusional grin
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by babestella: 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
upcrown2512:
The March ELECTION is not between PDP and APC, but rather between PDP and masses.

IF GOING TO CHURCHES TO CAMPAIGN IS THE
REASON THE PDP IS PROPOSING ELECTION
SHIFT THEN IT’S A SHAME. WITH THIS TREND
OF GOING TO CHURCHES TO CAMPAIGN, ONE
WONDERS WHAT JONATHAN WANTS TO
ACHIEVE BY DIVIDING THE COUNTRY ALONG
ETHNIC AND RELIGIOUS LINES. I’M ONLY
WORRIED THAT PRESIDENT JONATHAN
DOESN’T KNOW THE IMPLICATIONS OF WHAT
HE’S DOING. BUT IT’S FUNNY TO NOTICE
THAT THE MORE HE VISITS CHURCHES THE
GREATER HIS FALL APPEARS. I’M A CHRISTIAN
AND I WILL NOT VOTE because MR PRESIDENT
VISITED MY CHURCH. ANY RIGHT THINKING
PERSON KNOWS THAT JONATHAN IS LEADING
US TO A DANGEROUS CLIFF WITH HIS
DESPERATION AND CLEAR EXPRESSION OF
RESTIVENESS.

Which masses? Please stop deceiving yourself and inciting people against the president. You think all the masses are as s!lly as you are? Please speak for yourself only and not for the masses or even your church member. I'm sure your are even just a mole in the church.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onnoghen Stands To Get N2.5bn Benefits In ‘soft Landing’ Option - The Cable / Seven Governors, Predecessors At War Over N872b ‘debts’ (names) / Stop Leaving Charms In My Court - Justice Hakeem Oshodi Warns Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.