Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu (23926 Views)

African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari / Interim Govt: APC Has Evidence Against Jonathan, Says Fayemi / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by streetshuttle(m): 7:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
I leant bro Buhari has travelled abroad for treatment. Lets wait for march and let GOD DECIDE FOR NIGERIA!!! and not 1 bros in lasgidi.
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by horlabiyi(m): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
It is clear that Buhari is the more poplular choice. Anyone denying this is either a liar or a thief.
only on the internet.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by nickydof(m): 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
How can he say they have won an election that has not been conducted? Are the results of the elections predetermined? This statement should be investiagated. I suspect plans to rig the election by the person giving us the outcome of an election billed for 28th of March, 2015, today!

4 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by popoolay: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
This Tinibu has taken his powder again...somebody should pls help him out. Perhaps, APC should be watched during the coming electiosn as they must have devised another shady means of seeing that the elections favors them. A propagandist party. Elections are never won with the social media campaign ooooo.....

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by bumtos(m): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
He said so in Ondo, they failed. He said so in Ekiti, still they failed. Now he's saying it, definitely, they will still fail.
PDP will rules like the days of Methucela.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Popemax(m): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
codedguy1:
APC always claiming to have won and anouncing election results in their favour before the election is done.

What does he mean by "on the other side"

Tinubu looking for reasons to steer up trouble after losing.
this will surely steer up trouble in the north.....
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by tonychristopher: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
VANHELLSING:
If thieftinubu no wan thunder to strike him, he should stop mentioning IGBOS in his drunk statement undecided kiss

The whole thing tire me

Must he rope igbo in his madness

If he wants to be on the street he should do it alone with his gullible people

Count us out

We know our fight

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
kessluvall:
Lol...

Tinubu will make a good Mascot for the Super Eagles.

*I always make FP like am dating seun * singing.

nd d seun is happy seein ur chest grin
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by sagaciousblog: 8:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tinubu shouldnt be too confident as this was what happened to the maker of Titanic after which it sanked!

4 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by jerrymej(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
No time to read all!

I see saw PDP from afar winning the ELECTION...
Humm!

As the day breaks so it's getting closer (no be March 28th?).

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
luvinhubby:

That you & few other individuals are 'corrupt & criminally minded' does not make it a 'vast majority'.

The authenticity of any message is first weighed by the integrity of the messenger.

Keep deceiving yourself. Reality will hit you hard like a tsunami, in no time. The only thing worse than corruption in Nigeria is the stupidity of many Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by cesareborgia(m): 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Iluv:
For anyone to confidently be sure of winning an election even before the vote is cast means that he has some hidden agenda.

The fact that social media has a strong affinity for APC does not guarantee the election will be won.

remember that the percentage of Nigerians without access to internet still surpasses the ones online so i suggest he should still calm down and continue his campaign till election day.

Well said

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
fitzmayowa:

I guess the likes of Tinubu, Tambuwal, Saraki, Ameachi, Atiku and the rest are all saints right All because they are in APC with GMB...SMH

I never said Tinubu was a saint. What are you going on about Not everyone is blinded by politics. The fact that I support a political party does not mean that I am blind to the shortcomings of members of that party.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 8:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN WILL WIN and nothing will HAPPEN. Crisis or no crisis, we shall give JONATHAN another 4 solid years to lead Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
it is new to me cos i don't know Jonathan to be corrupt. you can see the transformation going on. vote wisely.

You don't know Jonathan to be corrupt. How do you know that Tinubu is corrupt?

I know that neither man is a saint. One is just clueless in addition.

Waiting for a response to my question. Let's see just how clevver you are.
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by cesareborgia(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Keep deceiving yourself. Reality will hit you hard like a tsunami, in no time. The only thing worse than corruption in Nigeria is the stupidity of many Nigerians.

Go siddon...if u really open ur eye...u will see that buhari is not the messiah too...they are all the same politicians....after the elections...they will kiss n make up...and its back to business....We need a Revolution of attitude and Norms...
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by notoriousbabe: 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Iluv:
For anyone to confidently be sure of winning an election even before the vote is cast means that he has some hidden agenda.

The fact that social media has a strong affinity for APC does not guarantee the election will be won.

remember that the percentage of Nigerians without access to internet still surpasses the ones online so i suggest he should still calm down and continue his campaign till election day.
meaning?so does it mean PDP is not sure of winning?if you ask PDP the same question,they will tell you the same thing,its just natural,that's politics for you.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
cesareborgia:

Go siddon...if u really open ur eye...u will see that buhari is not the messiah too...they are all the same politicians....after the elections...they will kiss n make up...and its back to business....We need a Revolution of attitude and Norms...

I agree that we need a revolution. I agree that Buhari is not the messiah, but I am also aware that Buhari is the closest thing to it, and that the most urgent priority of this country is to get rid of the clueless danger in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by dulux07(m): 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
U guys r funny, wen dokubo, okupe, were shouting, buhari cannot be elected, that he cannot become d president, it waz okay den, now tinubu jst made realistic statement, u guys r criticizing him. Its a pity, d truth is always bitter.#GMB

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Zico5(m): 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
What is this criminal and corrupt man talking about? Please, is Tinubu mentally ok?
Yes he is perfectly ok not like ur drunken master

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by drnoel: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dotun9:
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu yesterday declared that the ruling People’s Democratic Party can’t rig out its Presidential Candidate, Muhammadu Buhari this time while expressing his confidence of his party’s victory in next general elections.

Asiwaju stated this while speaking at a stakeholders meeting of Lagos APC insisted that May 29 remains sacrosanct, stressing that the ‘APC has won the elections, except they rig on the other side.’

He said no amount of intimidation and treats from the presidency and the PDP will shake APC ahead of the elections.

“We are ready for the elections. They think they are wise by postponing the elections, but they are not. APC has won this election except they rig on the other side. All their intimidation will amount to nothing during the elections. They tried to intimidate us during last year Osun State governorship election but they failed. We will be on the street waiting for them. Since they brought soldiers to my house, I have been sleeping very well because I am not afraid of them.

“We have been working hard in Abuja. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) must use the card readers whether they like it. PDP doesn’t want it but we are going to resist their plan. They cannot rig us out. March 28 is sacrosanct but before then we are going to ensure we get highest of our voters Permanent Voters’ Cards (PVCs).

“This is the time for unity and understanding. Nigeria is going through challenges and we want to change Nigeria for the interest of the masses. So, this is the time for change. We should also tell our Igbo brothers that we are one for the same economy. The exchange rate rise from N95 to N210 in Jonathan’s hands and he will continue to give us excuses. We must change him.”

Tinubu appealed to the party members to canvass for registered voters in their neighbourhood to collect their PVCs to increase the number of voters in the state.

http://www.theheraldng.com/apc-won-elections-except-pdp-rigs-side-tinubu/

Pls someone should tell this motherxxxx that it is not by might or craft but by the spirit of the most high.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by lexxylalas2(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Dotun9:
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu yesterday declared that the ruling People’s Democratic Party can’t rig out its Presidential Candidate, Muhammadu Buhari this time while expressing his confidence of his party’s victory in next general elections.

Asiwaju stated this while speaking at a stakeholders meeting of Lagos APC insisted that May 29 remains sacrosanct, stressing that the ‘APC has won the elections, except they rig on the other side.’

He said no amount of intimidation and treats from the presidency and the PDP will shake APC ahead of the elections.

“We are ready for the elections. They think they are wise by postponing the elections, but they are not. APC has won this election except they rig on the other side. All their intimidation will amount to nothing during the elections. They tried to intimidate us during last year Osun State governorship election but they failed. We will be on the street waiting for them. Since they brought soldiers to my house, I have been sleeping very well because I am not

“We have been working hard in Abuja. The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) must use the card readers whether they like it. PDP doesn’t want it but we are going to resist their plan. They cannot rig us out. March 28 is sacrosanct but before then we are going to ensure we get highest of our voters Permanent Voters’ Cards (PVCs).

“This is the time for unity and understanding. Nigeria is going through challenges and we want to change Nigeria for the interest of the masses. So, this is the time for change. We should also tell our Igbo brothers that we are one for the same economy. The exchange rate rise from N95 to N210 in Jonathan’s hands and he will continue to give us excuses. We must change him.”

Tinubu appealed to the party members to canvass for registered voters in their neighbourhood to collect their PVCs to increase the number of voters in the state.

Hmmmm l smell desperation and hunger for power.my brothers and sisters lets be wise as we cast our vote.

http://www.theheraldng.com/apc-won-elections-except-pdp-rigs-side-tinubu/
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
Na old cargoes want to rule again. The future is next tomorrow to some of us.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by megaz: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
if d only wrk gej has done is to tak us awy frm d clurches of o.i.c. we are satisfied!Naija is a secular nation.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by anonimi: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by megaz: 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
if d only wrk gej has done is to tak us awy frm d clurches of o.i.c. we are satisfied!Naija is a secular nation.
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by viczing(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2015
citizenyemi:
Hi every one, I'm single and searching for a matured and God fearing lady i can start a close friendship with. Her age should be 24 and above and she must reside in the south west. My bbm pin is 5141-8078. Thanks

If you are going to ask me to find girls in my area, keep your opinions to yourself. How i intend to find a girl is not any one's business undecided

Single ladies only and please no GAYS or guys should add me

Mumu
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
This is laughable and funny. INEC Chairman Bola Tinubu has announced result. I wonder what the response of APC will be should Jonathan make this statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 8:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
clevvermind:
What is this criminal and corrupt man talking about? Please, is Tinubu mentally ok?
please ask this fellowers. Maybe they are the same.
Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by appini: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
This Tinubu craziness is already getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Won The Elections, Except PDP Rigs On The Other Side – Tinubu by tonychristopher: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
citizenyemi:
Hi every one, I'm single and searching for a matured and God fearing lady i can start a close friendship with. Her age should be 24 and above and she must reside in the south west. My bbm pin is 5141-8078. Thanks

If you are going to ask me to find girls in my area, keep your opinions to yourself. How i intend to find a girl is not any one's business undecided

Single ladies only and please no GAYS or guys should add me

I DON'T WANT TO GO TRIBAL BUT YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR TRIBE AND THOSE BEARING YEMI

MEN ARE TALKING YOUR HERR HUTSLING TOTO ARE YOU A TOY BOY

GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF AND PRICK ALSO

WOMEN ARE EVERYWHERE

THIS IS SHAMEFUL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide / "I Cannot Thank You Enough For Being My Pillar Of Support" - Sanwo-olu To Wife / "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.