Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Mature Minds Please Help Out!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Minds Please Help Out!! (3930 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Who's Fault Is It ? Mature minds please - (let's leave sentiments) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Blackett:
Maybe you need to check again.
I thought you said you were Nneka undecided
If you figure out the numbers, decode it and tell me the meaning then I would believe you.
If not, take anti-depressants. You really need them
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by shaizegotswag: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Blackett:
Bro, if a woman is fed up, there is nothing you can do about it. You may think she's coming back, but she just doesn't want to be lonely. Once she mets another person, you'll be history once again.

Don't let her keep taking your emotions on a ride. She is not worth it. There are over 20,000,000 girls in nigeria right now. Find one that'll respect you. If it's that girl's yansh that's deceiving you, better yanshes are out there. A woman who doesn't care if your emotions are downtrodden on, or not, doesn't deserve your further attention.

Consider her an ex!
bro I too like you always red eye
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by Maamin(m): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
shaizegotswag:
. *in sound sultan's voice* but I love this girl

*me gives him a dirty slap with Basketmouth's palm*...you dey craze!

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by ronald4lif(m): 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
It appears she's no longer into you and could be seeing the other guy. Should that be the case then I will suggest you start detaching yourself from her and whatever emotions you have towards her should also be buried. Methink the only think she's still holding on for in the relationship is the cash. How about you decline monetary demands she comes up with for a start and see what her reaction will be. Just move on to the next available girl bruv
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
shaizegotswag:
bro I too like you always red eye
No time to fall mugu these days. Brush yourself up and you'll soon meet someone else. Always be in places that'll afford you an opportunity to meet finer girls. Start attending any wedding you are invited to, and cinemas etc. Any where you know there'll be a high concentration of single ladies.

Make sure your next beats your ex hands down in everything.
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:

I thought you said you were Nneka undecided
If you figure out the numbers, decode it and tell me the meaning then I would believe you.
If not, take anti-depressants. You really need them
You must be a discombobulated fvcktard to post _stupid numbers and ask me to decode them. Are you mad?

Dafuq do you think you are? You think I give a quarter fvck about you?
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
Blackett:
You must be a discombobulated fvcktard to post _stupid numbers and ask me to decode them. Are you mad?

Dafuq do you think you are? You think I give a quarter fvck about you?

If you were truly nneka, she would understand. She is way smarter than you blackett.
Go to hell dude. I give no shiit about you

By the way, do not forget those anti-depressant pills I told you about
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by jerrymej(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
She's confuse rather and she doesn't know what she wants..
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
@Op u are getting me angry!!! rite now call her nd tell her u don't want to see her again nd nt to come to your house anymore there is money to be made bro disturbing ur self over a gurl who will soon dump u nd find a husband that will take care of her that when u will start ur own hustle abi smh!!!
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by baralatie(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
shaizegotswag:
My GF started acting strange when she met this new guy and telling me to stop calling but i still asked her not to go like that and now don't know what happened she's back telling me the guy has a kids but I don't really trust her so each time I ask of the guy when she calls me she gets angry and hang the phone please what do you think she's up to?? And each time I ask her what's between us she'll reply she doesn't know but if I want to see her she'll come and still ask me for cash
don't you know how to ran for your life!!!
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:

If you were truly nneka, she would understand. She is way smarter than you blackett.
Go to hell dude. I give no shiit about you

By the way, do not forget those anti-depressant pills I told you about
Your mother is a tranny.

Did I decode right, fool?
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by shaizegotswag: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Blackett:
No time to fall mugu these days. Brush yourself up and you'll soon meet someone else. Always be in places that'll afford you an opportunity to meet finer girls. Start attending any wedding you are invited to, and cinemas etc. Any where you know there'll be a high concentration of single ladies.

Make sure your next beats your ex hands down in everything.
. Thanks so much bro
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by shaizegotswag: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
baralatie:

don't you know how to ran for your life!!!
am trying bro
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2015
Blackett:
Your mother is a tranny.

Did I decode right, fool?
How long did it take you to find my conversation with nneka hmm.
Please you didn't even decode the message, you just translated figures to letters.

I repeat, nneka is way much smarter than you. I can't wait to ask her the same question I asked you.
Since you are jobless enough to research through peoples comments, you could also research the answer she would give
Get the fvck off me dude
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by shaizegotswag: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kingklent:
@Op u are getting me angry!!! rite now call her nd tell her u don't want to see her again nd nt to come to your house anymore there is money to be made bro disturbing ur self over a gurl who will soon dump u nd find a husband that will take care of her that when u will start ur own hustle abi smh!!!
God bless your hustle
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by shaizegotswag: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
ronald4lif:
It appears she's no longer into you and could be seeing the other guy. Should that be the case then I will suggest you start detaching yourself from her and whatever emotions you have towards her should also be buried. Methink the only think she's still holding on for in the relationship is the cash. How about you decline monetary demands she comes up with for a start and see what her reaction will be. Just move on to the next available girl bruv
thanks so much and I noticed when I don't give her the money or delay she doesn't call and when she calls its about the money
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
shaizegotswag:
God bless your hustle
Thank u carry out the no beat ooh just tell her God be with u
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by MrCork: 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
shaizegotswag:
My GF started acting strange when she met this new guy and telling me to stop calling but i still asked her not to go like that and now don't know what happened she's back telling me the guy has a kids but I don't really trust her so each time I ask of the guy when she calls me she gets angry and hang the phone please what do you think she's up to?? And each time I ask her what's between us she'll reply she doesn't know but if I want to see her she'll come and still ask me for cash

...So u sayn yor girlfriend is strange coz she tell a guy to told a guy what happened where?? ....Bro to be honest, we don't gerrrit!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by shaizegotswag: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
MrCork:

...So u sayn yor girlfriend is strange coz she tell a guy to told a guy what happened where?? ....Bro to be honest, we don't gerrrit!! (no oofeinse) angry
. Bro try and read again abeg
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by shaizegotswag: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kingklent:
Thank u carry out the no beat ooh just tell her God be with u
just textd her to look for another potential mugu
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
shaizegotswag:
just textd her to look for another potential mugu
Haaa BADGUY u hit her hard in a soft way thumbs up wink
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by ronald4lif(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
shaizegotswag:
thanks so much and I noticed when I don't give her the money or delay she doesn't call and when she calls its about the money

You are welcome mate smiley

Since that's the case then refuse giving her money next time she demands and her reaction ll tell if she's holding on in the relationship for the money or she's real. But I am afraid if she is into you she won't be messing you up the way she's doing.

However, I have to also state that not every lady who demands money (reasonably) from his man is in for the money only and doesn't love their partner. One can still love a person sincerely but still request for money often. Money is more of a need than wants and if a woman request for what is a need then that shouldn't be a problem in my opinion. We all have needs that should be met daily.

Are her demands for money extra much or basics?
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
missclassy:

How long did it take you to find my conversation with nneka hmm.
Please you didn't even decode the message, you just translated figures to letters.

I repeat, nneka is way much smarter than you. I can't wait to ask her the same question I asked you.
Since you are jobless enough to research through peoples comments, you could also research the answer she would give
Get the fvck off me dude
See who used the word jobless.

Creating serial multiple accts, stalking users online, and posting codes.

Your birth certificate was actually a letter of apology from the condom factory. Stop quoting me henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Blackett:
See who used the word jobless.

Creating serial multiple accts, stalking users online, and posting codes.

Your birth certificate was actually a letter of apology from the condom factory. Stop quoting me henceforth.
The dude is pained
gringringringrin
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by shaizegotswag: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

You are welcome mate smiley

Since that's the case then refuse giving her money next time she demands and her reaction ll tell if she's holding on in the relationship for the money or she's real. But I am afraid if she is into you she won't be messing you up the way she's doing.

However, I have to also state that not every lady who demands money (reasonably) from his man is in for the money only and doesn't love their partner. One can still love a person sincerely but still request for money often. Money is more of a need than wants and if a woman request for what is a need then that shouldn't be a problem in my opinion. We all have needs that should be met daily.

Are her demands for money extra much or basics?
. She has other guys calling her and she won't tell them to stop and when I ask her to stop she'll tell me to mind my biz so I realize am not in a relationship with her anymore its a conference meeting now and there's this guy she always get angry when I mention his name and she won't ask him for anything and she has feeling for him
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by shaizegotswag: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Kingklent:
Haaa BADGUY u hit her hard in a soft way thumbs up wink
don't mind her and she can lie and pretend for Africa and am sure she can never change
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
shaizegotswag:
don't mind her and she can lie and pretend for Africa and am sure she can never change
Don't pick her calls if she calls
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by ronald4lif(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
shaizegotswag:
. She has other guys calling her and she won't tell them to stop and when I ask her to stop she'll tell me to mind my biz so I realize am not in a relationship with her anymore its a conference meeting now and there's this guy she always get angry when I mention his name and she won't ask him for anything and she has feeling for him

Oh I see. She doesn't want to keep all her eggs in one basket then. And if you are certain she doesn't ask the other guy(s) she's seeing money but only you it means she doesn't love you as much as she loves them/him. Her heart lies with the guy she doesn't demands from. You are just there to meets her financial needs. Forget her and move on. Girls wey dey Naija plenty so dey boyfriends come dey scarce sef smiley
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by shaizegotswag: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Oh I see. She doesn't want to keep all her eggs in one basket then. And if you are certain she doesn't ask the other guy(s) she's seeing money but only you it means she doesn't love you as much as she loves them/him. Her heart lies with the guy she doesn't demands from. You are just there to meets her financial needs. Forget her and move on. Girls wey dey Naija plenty so dey boyfriends come dey scarce sef smiley
. Please bro do you know anywhere they can counsel a confuse girl?? She called now to beg me but am not giving her that money again maybe if someone talks to her she'll know what she wants?
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by shaizegotswag: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

. She called now and I asked her what she really want from me she said she doesn't know And I asked her why she keeps calling me then
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by ronald4lif(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
shaizegotswag:
. Please bro do you know anywhere they can counsel a confuse girl?? She called now to beg me but am not giving her that money again maybe if someone talks to her she'll know what she wants?

Lol! I have no idea to be honest. Maybe make enquiries around when you live if you think that's necessary. A therapist could help

Also, have a serious talk with this babe and she should tell what exactly she wants from you and the relationship. You have to be convinced by her she's not playing games with you and more importantly she should choose who she wants to be with; you or the other guy(s)
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by shaizegotswag: 10:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! I have no idea to be honest. Maybe make enquiries around when you live if you think that's necessary. A therapist could help

Also, have a serious talk with this babe and she should tell what exactly she wants from you and the relationship. You have to be convinced by her she's not playing games with you and more importantly she should choose who she wants to be with; you or the other guy(s)
. Yes have talk to her but her reply was that I should just fight for my own and leave other guys what does that mean?? And we've been dating for 3 years before he met other guys and am the only one she can visit at home

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timaya Seriously Fu**ck Dancing A Fat Girl On Stage / "Ladies, How True Is This"? (pic). / Actor Femi Adebayo Plays MC At Wedding (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.