Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Mature Minds Please Help Out!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Minds Please Help Out!! (3929 Views)

Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Who's Fault Is It ? Mature minds please - (let's leave sentiments) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by ronald4lif(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
shaizegotswag:
. Yes have talk to her but her reply was that I should just fight for my own and leave other guys what does that mean?? And we've been dating for 3 years before he met other guys and am the only one she can visit at home

Wow her guts though.

What I can deduce by that it's you shouldn't get worked up that she's making out with other guys. You should only be worried about your own. And I am afraid your own here might only be sex. So in other words, don't make it your problem that she's f*cking other guys provided she f*cks you too. My guy please ohh this isn't a relationship if I got it right. It's safer to f*ck prostitutes than a girl who not only messes around with other guys but bold enough to rub it on your face
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by shaizegotswag: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Wow her guts though.

What I can deduce by that it's you shouldn't get worked up that she's making out with other guys. You should only be worried about your own. And I am afraid your own here might only be sex. So in other words, don't make it your problem that she's f*cking other guys provided she f*cks you too. My guy please ohh this isn't a relationship if I got it right. It's safer to f*ck prostitutes than a girl who not only messes around with other guys but bold enough to rub it on your face
. But she's still a virgin and am sure of it
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by ronald4lif(m): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
shaizegotswag:
. But she's still a virgin and am sure of it

You mean for good 3years you no do? Haba.

Omo I am not impressed at all angry

And how are you she's still one after hanging out different guys

E no dey show for face ohh
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by shaizegotswag: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

. Na tru bro
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by shaizegotswag: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

. Na tru bro wot shud I do now hang on and not take her serious or just walk out
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2015
MMS grin
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by ronald4lif(m): 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
shaizegotswag:
. Na tru bro wot shud I do now hang on and not take her serious or just walk out

You don't stay in an uncertain relationship and with a cheating partner. It's either she stops seeing the other guy if she's still interested in the relationship or you take a walk out. Except if you want to be an option.

But I doff hat for you staying in a relationship that long without sex.
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by shaizegotswag: 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

You don't stay in an uncertain relationship and with a cheating partner. It's either she stops seeing the other guy if she's still interested in the relationship or you take a walk out. Except if you want to be an option.

But I doff hat for you staying in a relationship that long without sex.
. Thanks for taking your time to talk to me I really appreciate
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
Love...very powerful and stupid. The problem is that you love her stupidly. You could maturely sit with her and talk things over. And if she wants to leave you don't force her to stay. Bro I think you should focus more on yourself than on a woman who probably have her own desires to fulfill. Trust me ladies know what they want, they just havent found it yet, and they may never find it. But every lady have a distinct picture of what she wants in her life just the same way we men have too. Life is much more than chasing love and wanting someone to stay with you. If she wants to go, let her go. I think you should work more on yourself now and take time to love-vendor your life; become better than you currently are. Be the perfect gentleman and don't force yourself on her. You don't force love on people whether or not you guys have been dating for 3 yrs. People date for more than that and still split. Don't let a woman make you lose your sleep. You are worth more than her. Be a man and brace yourself... Control is power. This is how mature I can be in helping a fellow nigga like me.

1 Like

Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by shaizegotswag: 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
valentine147:
Love...very powerful and stupid. The problem is that you love her stupidly. You could maturely sit with her and talk things over. And if she wants to leave you don't force her to stay. Bro I think you should focus more on yourself than on a woman who probably have her own desires to fulfill. Trust me ladies know what they want, they just havent found it yet, and they may never find it. But every lady have a distinct picture of what she wants in her life just the same way we men have too. Life is much more than chasing love and wanting someone to stay with you. If she wants to go, let her go. I think you should work more on yourself now and take time to love-vendor your life; become better than you currently are. Be the perfect gentleman and don't force yourself on her. You don't force love on people whether or not you guys have been dating for 3 yrs. People date for more than that and still split. Don't let a woman make you lose your sleep. You are worth more than her. Be a man and brace yourself... Control is power. This is how mature I can be in helping a fellow nigga like me.
wow!! Bro thanks so much and I really appreciate I'll tell her to come over so we can talk it out and thanks once again
Re: Mature Minds Please Help Out!! by baralatie(m): 6:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
See who used the word jobless.

Creating serial multiple accts, stalking users online, and posting codes.

Your birth certificate was actually a letter of apology from the condom factory. Stop quoting me henceforth.
fanning myself!!!
that was hoooot!
take it easy o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Any Man Who Wants To Marry Me, That Cant Cook or Wipe me Must Be Mad'- Lady Say / Sunday Konji!!nicki Minaj Parades Her Eye-popping Boobs On Instagram (photos) / Video: Sexy Lady Has Gone Viral For Dressing Seductively, Barbing A Man's Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.