Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

How Best To Get Her Eyes On You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best To Get Her Eyes On You (2328 Views)

Tips On How Best A Single Lady Should Socialize In Her 30s / I Have The Most Sexy Eyes On Nairaland / Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Best To Get Her Eyes On You by Twaci(f): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
illicit:

how best can i get ur attention then
Quite the opposite. When u do not give attention to a woman, she will do anything to get it.
Re: How Best To Get Her Eyes On You by illicit(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Twaci:
Quite the opposite. When u do not give attention to a woman, she will do anything to get it.
hmmmm
Re: How Best To Get Her Eyes On You by yinkus4u2c(f): 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Funnicator:
Why you dump that guy wey do all this for you simply cause he no gather for pocket

i didnt dump nobody
Re: How Best To Get Her Eyes On You by yinkus4u2c(f): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Twaci:

she ll do anytin to get it....

if and only if shes interested in u
Re: How Best To Get Her Eyes On You by yinkus4u2c(f): 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
mayorjosh:
''3) Be a gentleman
If you ever bump into her, let her lead the way,
open the door for her. Give her a hand, if she is
climbing down the stairs. Make sure you make the
payment if you are eating out. Pull the chair, when
she is about to sit. Girls still like chivalry''

about me making the payment if we are eating out

#IfIHear

#iPray

Lol
Re: How Best To Get Her Eyes On You by yinkus4u2c(f): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
naijaboiy:
Old school undecided

To you...
Re: How Best To Get Her Eyes On You by yinkus4u2c(f): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Luedave:
Oh really? Xo u mean to tell me any lady would love dis? Wah about when she aint a full time english speaker (tho she undastands it well), and i keep rapping in jamaican/american english would she still fall

Lolz
Re: How Best To Get Her Eyes On You by Twaci(f): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

she ll do anytin to get it....

if and only if shes interested in u
I disagree with this. See, women craves attention (I also do) and love when everyone notices them. But when a particular person in a crowd doesn't show interest or attention, she becomes interested.

Buh take note that once u give in to her vices, u will become part of that crowd...just another admirer.
Re: How Best To Get Her Eyes On You by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Twaci:
I disagree with this. See, women craves attention (I also do) and love when everyone notices them. But when a particular person in a crowd doesn't show interest or attention, she becomes interested.

Buh take note that once u give in to her vices, u will become part of that crowd...just another admirer.

women craves attention....fine!
but do u crave every guy's attention? i don't tink so!
u shld crave d attention of someone u wish to be noticed with
Re: How Best To Get Her Eyes On You by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
Twaci:

women craves attention....fine!
but do u crave every guy's attention? i don't think so!
u shld crave d attention of someone u wish to be noticed with

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, If Raising Children Was Removed From The Equation,Would You Still Marry / Urgent Advice Needed (18+pictures) / Where Is Laveda? Nairaland Darkest Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.