Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

How Was Your First Relationship Like? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Was Your First Relationship Like? (2247 Views)

Can A Relationship Like This Work? / Is It Bad For A Guy At 25 To Yet Experience His First Relationship? / Should Your First Relationship Lead To Marriage ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by shaizegotswag: 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
I thought it will last forever ni sha....it was only a dream
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sheenor:
Horrible and awkward, i regret ever dating her cos she's the most stup.id girl ever liveth i've meet so far..
lmao!she mumumugu u? cheesy
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Thank God am still with my first relationship. cool
wahooo lovely!
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
wahooo lovely!
Thanks dear...
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Thanks dear...
u are wlcm smiley
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Sheenor: 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!she mumumugu u? cheesy
for where, she fit ni She's just dull, boring and doesn't appreciate things. Anything you do for her, either small or big, common thank you will never slip out from her mouth. The funny thing is, after our first yanshing she have the guts to lie to ma face that this is her first time, like say me na fool; i no sabi virgin at all...i just smile and pretend i didn't hear her lies.

1 Like

Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by elantraceey(f): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
It was beautiful sad
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
And he comments too... Good to know you enjoyed being with me
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sheenor:
for where, she fit ni She's just dull, boring and doesn't appreciate things. Anything you do for her, either small or big, common thank you will never slip out from her mouth. The funny thing is, after our first yanshing she have the guts to lie to ma face that this is her first time, like say me na fool; i no sabi virgin at all...i just smile and pretend i didn't hear her lies.
This is terrible she is indeed stupid and a liar as wll.
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Sheenor: 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
This is terrible she is indeed stupid and a liar as wll.

Indeed. anyways, that's by gone now.
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Deefuray(f): 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Rapsodee:
Why I said so is coz that's your first,still inexperienced,when both or one of d guy and girl are more mature and experienced, the relationship tends to last longer....Pple in relationships of 2,4years and so on may be in it for marriage which is gonna mature but most first relationships don't lead to marriage... So 8 months is still something, some don't last a month!
Oh ok. I understand you now
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Alezy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
elantraceey:
It was beautiful sad
hnmmm...hwz u
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by elantraceey(f): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Alezy:
hnmmm...hwz u

I'm fine, you?
Re: How Was Your First Relationship Like? by Alezy(m): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
elantraceey:

I'm fine, you?
am gud dear, trust u had a great day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda Releases Full Nude Photos AGAIN...VIEWS DISCREETION ADVICED / Why Do all Ladies Stare At Homebase Guys but.... / Do Ladies Owning A Car, Scare Away Possible Suitors In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.