Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't (30412 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / 10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by tonero230(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
demelza:
Mr man dont allow someone use emotional blackmail on you.
If she develops hatred, what is your own? Na she dey pay your school fees?
Tell her you no do and ignore her. Love is not by force.

let him not shun her like that.how would you feel when a lady you love turns you down like that?She could be okonjo iweala of tommorrow.
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by AreaFada2: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kedam:
Tell her you are already in a committed relationship and that you don't wanna hurt her. I also think changing ur location will help a lot.

That doesn't really work. From my experience. She's sure that he's free. Such a friendship never ends well. Never an amicable ending.

It takes a lot for a girl to give unsolicited green light. Girls take rejection very badly. We guys are used to girls playing hard to get and all.
If you move to a place you both won't see often, better.

In my case, I changed jobs about a month after I sat her down to politely say we both CAN NEVER be lovers. But even that one month was like hell, she won't greet me or answer me. That's how bad it can get with girls.

@Lizabeth25,

usually you don't have to have led her on. It is usually that you're just a carefree and genuinely, respectful person. The type she wants but never gets attention from. Being close to you now, she wants to grab your attention by all means. If that fails, she tells herself "I'm not gonna let this one get away from right under my nose". She becomes bold and starts making it obvious. Usually, others in your environment notice it before you.

Surprisingly, you will be the only guy or one of the few who never asked her out. Funny world.
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by haryomikun(m): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
figo77:

Its d school we r in....we are in d same campus in 1st year and we split in 200l irrespective of each courses.. I'm moving to another campus in less dan 2days and she even plans to b coming to where I'm going on weekends...and d distance is like from Lagos to ijebu ode
Hmmmmmm. Same like my school.
Though its only sum specific courses dat split sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by elguaje(m): 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
ceejay80s:
Upload her pic and let's see, that's the only way I can judge, and also upload ur unclothedness,
Seeing is believing
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Fellonigerians: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
figo77:
Hello guys, I'm passing through this right now and don't know what to do. I have a girl that is forcing herself on me but I have no feelings for her.
Right from d time that we saw each other, i never developed any feelings for her. It's not that she is ugly and flat, she is OK, but yet I don't like her more than friendship stuff

She is my hall at school, staying with her Friend, she came to my hall last year ending and since then she has been turning green lights, u should know what I mean.

I find it hard to cope with her maybe because I'm seeing her everyday and it's like we're living couple's life which I hate. I thought of breaking up with her but my friends are like it's wrong to break up with a girl in this kind of situation. Dz girl loves me so much but I don't. D day I told her I wasn't interested, all my hall mate knew something was wrong, she cried so much that I have to go and tell her I was just testing her faith whereas I was so fed up of d relationship.

I will soon be transfered from dz town to another.. It's how d system is...I will go to another campus to continue my course. Someone is like when d distance is there, that I should not call her often maybe once in a week dat it's better dan breaking up with her to avoid hatred. Why another friend said it's when I go I will start developing feelings for her but I think that's not possible but he said that's what will happen.
I think of changing my number and every details of me that she knows

I've not have sex with her buh she is ready to give herself if I ask her but I made sure I didn't have sex with her cos I have no feelings for her.

She thinks I love her but I'm just playing along not to cause any damage

D question I want to ask u guys is what can I do?
How can I break up with her without causing hatred??

Do what your heart tells you to do, and you wont regret it...
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is a very simple thin just puff 2 rap of weed. Invite over
The rest would be taken of

Thank me later
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Anthony5745: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
I was thinking i was d only one with dis issue...., my own case is dat d girl dey ask me everytime if i will still marry her,,, always sending her nudes and telling me disvirgin her but i dnt lyk her one bit

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by UjSizzle(f): 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Tallesty1:
That Moment when you are trying to breakup with or get over someone you never dated.
So you follow see wetin I see grin

@OP Hurting her is inevitable. Just do the needful, bearing in mind she might want to keep her distance for some time. You can't please everyone... it was her choice to love you, and yours to let her go.
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by fhemyxXx(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Just show her this your post that made FP..and voila,you're free. grin
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Blackadmiral(m): 6:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Dbestmax:
c wat u do...kip playin along bt wen u guys are togeda bring talks lik abt ur gf....and den tel her hw nuch u lov dat gal....and she herself nids a bf....dat way....she'l learn herself....A mastery trick
....tank me leta
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by sandland: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Change the way you relate with her. Under normal circumstances her feelings should go down.
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by coolbis: 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
figo77:

Won't these cause hatred??... She might be like I've been playing her since

See bros, am a married woman and i hav experience. Use dis ur transfer wisely, explain things to her, she might get hurt now, but with time she will understand and even respect u 4 not taking advantage of her instead. The earlier u let her go the better
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by nnachukz(m): 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
LewisO:
Still this same guy will open a thread tomorrow, lamenting *Ha she dump me for no reason, what should I do? Please help!!!* I pity u. sad
my brother do u mean mr karma visiting him with justice? That karma of a guy is no respecter of any person
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by ojsmscom(m): 6:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
Just take it easy with her ok....I had one back those days in school,she neva gave me a breathing space and I never loved her...all I did was to be giving her little I don care attitude,meeting with other girls too not minding what she will say,till d relationship died a natural death
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
Akkord4gov:
Hmmm
While in other threads,some men are really searching for love.This is what yoruba will call,person wey get head no get cap,person wey get cap no get head...lol
My advice,I really eulogize u that u haven't taken the advantage of her feelings for u to have sex with her,this will make any breakup easier.Talk to her in a very matured and manner way,let her know that she is d best of all women but u find it difficult to develop feelings for her.Let her know that if u both continue like this,she will be at the receiving end.Kiss her and firmly call it quit
abi o,one man's joy is another man's problem, this life get as e be.
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by LewisO: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
nnachukz:
my brother do u mean mr karma visiting him with justice? That karma of a guy is no respecter of any person
Yes! The (op) himself.
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by segzybeez(m): 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
it's impossible not to hurt her.had same xperience months ago.
change ur attitude towards ha afta your transfer.
call once a week or dont call at all.she will later realise u dont love her.dont tell ha I love u just to make her happy.
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ok
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Akkord4gov: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
dancok:
abi o,one man's joy is another man's problem, this life get as e be.
This life ehn....it is sometimes complicated,Na so a babe wey I no like dey fall for me too and d babe wey I like,wey I fit offer her anytin dey rubbish me
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by temidayodamoye(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2015
figo77:
Hello guys, I'm passing through this right now and don't know what to do. I have a girl that is forcing herself on me but I have no feelings for her.
Right from d time that we saw each other, i never developed any feelings for her. It's not that she is ugly and flat, she is OK, but yet I don't like her more than friendship stuff

She is my hall at school, staying with her Friend, she came to my hall last year ending and since then she has been turning green lights, u should know what I mean.

I find it hard to cope with her maybe because I'm seeing her everyday and it's like we're living couple's life which I hate. I thought of breaking up with her but my friends are like it's wrong to break up with a girl in this kind of situation. Dz girl loves me so much but I don't. D day I told her I wasn't interested, all my hall mate knew something was wrong, she cried so much that I have to go and tell her I was just testing her faith whereas I was so fed up of d relationship.

I will soon be transfered from dz town to another.. It's how d system is...I will go to another campus to continue my course. Someone is like when d distance is there, that I should not call her often maybe once in a week dat it's better dan breaking up with her to avoid hatred. Why another friend said it's when I go I will start developing feelings for her but I think that's not possible but he said that's what will happen.
I think of changing my number and every details of me that she knows

I've not have sex with her buh she is ready to give herself if I ask her but I made sure I didn't have sex with her cos I have no feelings for her.

She thinks I love her but I'm just playing along not to cause any damage

D question I want to ask u guys is what can I do?
How can I break up with her without causing hatred??
Introduce her to nairaland if she's not...then let her go thru dis post,datz d end to d feelinz she has got for u
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
Akkord4gov:

This life ehn....it is sometimes complicated,Na so a babe wey I no like dey fall for me too and d babe wey I like,wey I fit offer her anytin dey rubbish me
na so them be.
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
I'm sure u have issues with language such as slot.! It's best u refrain yourself from such use of words so that we won't end up exchanging abusive words.

Sunymoore:

Now a matured guy is seeking advice from matured minds, suddenly an unrepentant hoe pops in from Bush and called the guy "foolish"... How low can these slots get down to?
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by obiak4(m): 7:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
wish I was in your shoes bro I son marry be DAT if I see any woman that shows 70% love it = to marriage
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
From experience, I swear, we shouldn't blame the girl. This life itself is funny. We can't decide whom our heart should beat for. Most times, it beat or fall for the wrong person. Somebody who doesn't deserve us. The reason I had to call d writer " foolish" Was that, he might have encouraged the girl to fall for him without knowing.!
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Sunymoore(m): 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I'm sure u have issues with language such as slot.! It's best u refrain yourself from such use of words so that we won't end up exchanging abusive words.

And you are a Lerner if you don't know nairaland censored words like slutsssss...
Yeah I'll try refrain, but I'm afraid of exchanging words with you.. I can be brutal with my words...
Lastly, try to have some manners online, not all people here are kids or jobless.
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by princeshijman(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Cutehector:
he says he wants to do it quietly and wit tact.
hector my guy...na tru the guy talk love no b by force..broke up with one last week she cried for 3days lata see yabbing wey she dey yab me..BT i noe send am wen she no b goods for dhl na.
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
Figo u are hurting yourself and her as well. If you are a man, why cant u talk to her about the way you feel. Emotion is a strong weapon and threading on it with fake advance may completely destroy her soul.

Same happens to me but I took it advisely by letting her know from the onset am not interested in her love.

Just tell her the truth before its too late.
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by Cutehector(m): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
princeshijman:
hector my guy...na tru the guy talk love no b by force..broke up with one last week she cried for 3days lata see yabbing wey she dey yab me..BT i noe send am wen she no b goods for dhl na.
shijman wooow, long time
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by GentleToks(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
Talking from experience, it's quite easy to get rid of anybody if u r really serious about it. You know what, try and find out all what she dislikes as a person and as soon as u get the info, start to do those things she hates so much. Trust me, it works like magic.
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by 100Cents: 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
demelza:
Mr man dont allow someone use emotional blackmail on you.
If she develops hatred, what is your own? Na she dey pay your school fees?
Tell her you no do and ignore her. Love is not by force.

Who annoyed you ?
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by 100Cents: 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
You said you are going to another campus soon.

Why are you bothering us ?

You want transport money ?

Face your books.. (Facebook)
Re: When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't by neutrotoba(m): 8:31pm On Feb 20, 2015
Danosaur007:
Explain to her dat u dnt have feelings for her and dat you could be friends

As simple as ABC....
Datz so simple ryt? Mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of A Blind Man And His Bride / I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help / Mbalula Posts A Raunchy Photo Of Maheeda, Claims His Account Was Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.