Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love (1655 Views)

7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
1. Quitting very vital roles in your life simply because you fell in Love. E.g, school, Job, etc.

2. Loving someone more than you Love yourself. Doing for another person what you have never done for yourself.

3. Rushing into marriage in hope that your partner will become your ultimate provider and source.

4. Abandoning your personal values, beliefs, faith just to please another person and displease yourself.

5. Changing yourself to please another person.

6. Allowing another person to drag your life along a part you never planned or even dreamt of.

7. Giving someone control over vital areas of your life. Eg, your Bank account, your Facebook Password, landed property certificates, spare key to your house, ATM password, etc.

8. Allowing a man to dis-virgin you or getting pregnant for a man because he promised you marriage.

9. Living with a man or woman to whom you are not married.

10. Abandoning your family and friends in the name of “I’m in Love.”

11. Buying properties in the name of a man or
woman you are yet to marry.

12. Sticking with a man whom you have dated for at least one year and has refused to proposed nor define the relationship.

13. Turning down proposal from well meaning Lovers and waiting for a Lover who is in a far country in hope that he will marry you.

14. Waiting for a girl to give an answer to your proposal for years without moving on with your life.

15. Sticking to a Lover who treats you like an option, eg, beats you, doesn’t call you, insults you when you could be someone else’s queen.

1 Like

Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by buygala(m): 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
16- Paying her way through university... she go finally dump you for one boy with Gallas hairstyle and pencil jeans...

17- Trusting her when she tells you she won't fucck another dude during her NYSC... guy, u are on your own o ... there is a reason why it is called 'National Youth Sex Corps' cry

18- Not using a condom when fuccking her, because you think you 'trust' her.... Vagina no get password... Anybody can log in and log out at any bloody time.. Falling in love doesn't make one immune from Stds... so fucck love and be inseparable from your Trojan. .. TRUST YOUR CONDOMS MORE THAN YOU TRUST YOUR GIRLFRIEND embarassed

19- Fighting over her... na so dem go just kill you for nothing... before dem even bury you sef, another guyman go don contunu from where you stop... If you haven't put a ring on it, don't let a vagina lead you into trouble. .

3 Likes

Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Why only 15?
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
I disagree with everything op is saying

No vex
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Number 15 no b lover ...

The woman is living in fear too scared to run dat dont happen ere u touch woman with feather u go sleep inside cell
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Akkord4gov: 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
K
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by ejikeme(m): 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
na wa . we still on the list things
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
nice one op,some peole does that all because of love.
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
If you love some1 you dont have to change who u r or the person dats wt love is accepting ppl for all their flaws

Una listen to john legends tunes All of me ... Ans dey for dat song

If ur doing all those things in ur list the the love is not mutual at all
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Lala247:
If you love some1 you dont have to change who u r or the person dats wt love is accepting ppl for all their flaws

Una listen to john legends tunes All of me ... Ans dey for dat song

If ur doing all those things in ur list the the love is not mutual at all
Because you don't do it doesn't mean that other ppl don't. I've seen lots of folks that do these mistakes.
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
buygala:
16- Paying her way through university... she go finally dump you for one boy with Gallas hairstyle and pencil jeans...

17- Trusting her when she tells you she won't fucck another dude during her NYSC... guy, u are on your own o ... there is a reason why it is called 'National Youth Sex Corps' cry

19- Not using a condom when fuccking her, because you think you 'trust' her.... Vagina no get password... Anybody can log in and log out at any bloody time.. Falling in love doesn't make one immune from Stds... so fucck love and be inseparable from your Trojan. .. TRUST YOUR CONDOMS MORE THAN YOU TRUST YOUR GIRLFRIEND embarassed

20- Fighting over her... na so dem go just kill you for nothing... before dem even bury you sef, another guyman go don contunu from where you stop... If you haven't put a ring on it, don't let a vagina lead you into trouble. .

My brother, you are in spirit. I can see the anointing in you
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by baybeeboi: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
being in love is like being in a state of perpetual anaesthesia........mistaking an ordinary young woman for a goddess.
count me out

1 Like

Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Xavier9ja(m): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
7 and 9 makes me go wild. wtf....u try dat in sambisa u become a refugee
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Xavier9ja(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
buygala:

19- Not using a condom when fuccking her, because you think you 'trust' her.... Vagina no get password... Anybody can log in and log out at any bloody time.. Falling in love doesn't make one immune from Stds... so fucck love and be inseparable from your Trojan. .. TRUST YOUR CONDOMS MORE THAN YOU TRUST YOUR GIRLFRIEND embarassed

20- Fighting over her... na so dem go just kill you for nothing... before dem even bury you sef, another guyman go don contunu from where you stop... If you haven't put a ring on it, don't let a vagina lead you into trouble. .

tell me why God no go bless u?? u over dey on point
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2015
No comment
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
Qhal:

Because you don't do it doesn't mean that other ppl don't. I've seen lots of folks that do these mistakes.

Well its true i guess mayb im being a bit harsh

Lol carry on dont mind me
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Movesz(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
Love only exist on the internet...

If a girl tell you she loves you...she wants something from you..

If a guy tell you he loves you..he wants something from you...

The true meaning of love has been compromised..

Love this days is mostly associated with money and sex...

The brain and heart are two different thing..use them well....

Life is just a movie...act well..
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Brugo(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Love does not mean you should throw common sense away.
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Genea(f): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
guilty of some
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Genea:
guilty of some
Better take correction now
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Hgold(m): 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
In MJ's voice 'Love neva felt so good'
Re: 15 Foolish Mistakes Lovers Make When They Fall In Love by Genea(f): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
Qhal:

Better take correction now
doing so ASAP

(1) (Reply)

Dudes In Your Girl's Friendzone Waiting For You To Slip Like... (pic) / A Time To Say Goodbye. / Airforce1 To Drop 3 Singles On June 15th.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.