Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Is Loosing A Partner Through Death Worse Than Them Just Leaving You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Loosing A Partner Through Death Worse Than Them Just Leaving You? (810 Views)

When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You / 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You / The Pain Of Loosing A Love One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Loosing A Partner Through Death Worse Than Them Just Leaving You? by eclear(m): 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2009
I would like to know anyone's thoughts on the matter,

What are the main differences, if any at all?
Re: Is Loosing A Partner Through Death Worse Than Them Just Leaving You? by Ben13: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2009
both of 'em are nearly same undecided
Re: Is Loosing A Partner Through Death Worse Than Them Just Leaving You? by spikedcylinder: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2009
They are definitely not the same! shocked

If someone leaves you, you're are hurt and you hate the person at that moment but most normal humans won't wish death on that person i.e no matter how bad a person hurts you, you still want them alive and kicking.

If you lose the person to death, there are so many "would have beens" there. He might have died still actively loving you and that would hurt a whole lot more. sad

Jeez, I can't even think about it. sad
Re: Is Loosing A Partner Through Death Worse Than Them Just Leaving You? by betabeta: 2:20pm On Jan 07, 2009
Loose a partner through leaving is worse. When your partner dies you know even when they leave this world, they have you in their hearts.
Re: Is Loosing A Partner Through Death Worse Than Them Just Leaving You? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2009
Better to lose a lover than love a loser!
Re: Is Loosing A Partner Through Death Worse Than Them Just Leaving You? by Sissy3(f): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2009
i say losing them through death cox u will never by chance see them again, they r gone with the wild but through leaving by chance u might still see them and knw that there r still there.
Re: Is Loosing A Partner Through Death Worse Than Them Just Leaving You? by oluwdashmi(f): 11:47am On Jan 12, 2009
both of 'em are nearly same Undecided
@ ben20001
You definitely don't know what you are saying! shocked

They are definitely not the same!  shocked

If someone leaves you, you're are hurt and you hate the person at that moment but most normal humans won't wish death on that person i.e  no matter how bad a person hurts you, you still want them alive and kicking.

If you lose the person to death, there are so many "would have beens" there. He might have died still actively loving you and that would hurt a whole lot more.  sad

Jeez, I can't even think about it.  :

@ spikedcylinder
You 've said it all.
Re: Is Loosing A Partner Through Death Worse Than Them Just Leaving You? by Emperoh(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2009
Never and I mean NEVER pray to lose a lover thru death
You will almost feel like dying yourself.
Re: Is Loosing A Partner Through Death Worse Than Them Just Leaving You? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2009
Losing my sweetheart through death will be a big heartbreak for me far more than if he leaves me. I don't even wanna think about it. Life will definitely go on sha undecided

I will say i don't want to experience any undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do Guys Still Toast? / Am I Getting Too Old Already? / I Think,no Money No True Lov.if You There To Quot Me Wrong Pls,i Need Your Opinion:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.