Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,318 members, 7,867,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

How To Impress Any Woman Without Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Impress Any Woman Without Mistake (977 Views)

Top 5 Ways To Impress Women / What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / He Slept With A Mad Woman Without Condoms And Found This In His Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Impress Any Woman Without Mistake by valkaka(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
I personally think that most men feel a very powerful desire to IMPRESS women.
If you watch the way a man behaves when he’s talking to a woman he’s just met or a woman that he’s on a first date with, you can SEE IT.
Maybe you’ve been there yourself.
I know I have. Many, many times, in fact.
The feeling that you need to impress a woman usually comes along with another feeling: DON’T SCREW THIS UP.
Here are some of the signs that a guy is feeling the need to “impress” the woman that he’s talking to:

1. He tries to only say “cool” things, or things that will “impress” the woman.
2. He acts nervous and stilted during the conversation… sometimes coming across as “formal”.
3. He tries to figure out what the woman wants to hear.
4. If he says something that the woman doesn’t like, he “back-pedals” and tries to change what he said to suit the woman.
5. He doesn’t say anything “risky”, doesn’t tease the woman, and doesn’t do anything to upset her.
…in other words, when a guy is talking to a woman that he “likes”, he’s usually on his “best behavior” and he’s trying to “put his best foot forward”.
To say it again, MEN FEEL A POWERFUL DRIVE TO IMPRESS THE WOMAN THAT THEY “LIKE”.
And this drive to impress often makes them act UNNATURAL.
Re: How To Impress Any Woman Without Mistake by johnjon: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Topconnectt:
Are you interested in meeting a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy in Nigeria? We can help you find your perfect match. We can get you connected anywhere around Nigeria. Just call 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7.

I need a mammy water with tails. Can you help me find one?
Re: How To Impress Any Woman Without Mistake by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Fools. Stop living your life to impress women.
Re: How To Impress Any Woman Without Mistake by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
Fools. Stop living your life to impress women.

Farano lalasticlala ishilove rocktation pasqal09 obinoscopy seun
This guy is due for a ban. He keeps insulting anyone at the slightest opportunity
Re: How To Impress Any Woman Without Mistake by 1miccza: 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Topconnectt:
Are you interested in meeting a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy in Nigeria? We can help you find your perfect match. We can get you connected anywhere around Nigeria. Just call 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7.

I also need a salty mummy and a honeyed pappy water can u help me with that??
Re: How To Impress Any Woman Without Mistake by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:

Farano lalasticlala ishilove rocktation pasqal09 obinoscopy seun
This guy is due for a ban. He keeps insulting anyone at the slightest opportunity
Hi, Fickle.
Re: How To Impress Any Woman Without Mistake by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
Hi, Fickle.
What's your problem blackett?
If you notice, I followed you. Note that I didn't follow you because I liked you. I only followed you cause you are intriguing. Those are the kind of people I follow

You are really smart but you have issues. I am in no way trying to inflate your over-bloated ego by the way.
Just get help dude
Re: How To Impress Any Woman Without Mistake by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:

What's your problem blackett?
If you notice, I followed you. Note that I didn't follow you because I liked you. I only followed you cause you are intriguing. Those are the kind of people I follow

You are really smart but you have issues. I am in no way trying to inflate your over-bloated ego by the way.
Just get help dude
Stay away from me, else you'll regret crossing paths with me. That's all I have to tell you, Fickle.
Re: How To Impress Any Woman Without Mistake by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
Stay away from me, else you'll regret crossing paths with me. That's all I have to tell you, Fickle.

I am so so scared cry cry

Please spare me that rubbish undecided
Re: How To Impress Any Woman Without Mistake by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:

I am so so scared cry cry

Please spare me that rubbish undecided
Have it your way then.
Re: How To Impress Any Woman Without Mistake by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
Have it your way then.
Whatever undecided
Re: How To Impress Any Woman Without Mistake by mirexxx(f): 12:49am On Feb 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
okay na
Re: How To Impress Any Woman Without Mistake by Fkhalifa(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2015
They dont know sexkillz
Admires his intelligency but so insultive.

(1) (Reply)

Weird Practices / If You Want A Girl Hate You For Life / The Top7 KINGS Of FTC In Romance Section 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.