Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. (4623 Views)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / I Am In Love With My Ex Girlfriend Best Friend / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 21, 2015
My dear friends pls advice me on how to handle this situation. My girlfriend closest friend has confess to me that she love me and wil not miss any chance to date me despite the fact that i,m dating her friend. She says the way i treat and care for her friend is what she dream of (i.e having a guy like me to treat her the same way) i knw my girlfriend always tell her so friend all i,ve been doin for her. I,v told my girlfriend friend that i wil neva date her that she should be patient and wait that a guy like me will surely come her way one day. But she insist that she love me, she text and call me confessing her love me. Should i tell my girlfriend about this? How can i handle this situation bcs i sincerely love my girlfriend. (Note: i,m not an attention seeker this is real) Mature advice needed.
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by Mayor21(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2015
Simply tell ur gf about it. The earlier the better.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by buygala(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2015
Another self-aggrandising thread cry

Since the op is the perfect boyfriend, faithful, upright and shiit, what other advice does he need?

ok

Please start fuccking her in the meantime, while she awaits her turn to officially become your main chick undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Mayor21:
Simply tell ur gf about it. The earlier the better.
i think that what i wil do. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2015
It might be a prank from the duo, just keep cool and let the drama unfold.

Your girlfriend may be sending her, keep her sms as evidence though

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by temitemi1(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2015
Tell ur girl she will know how to handle her friend...
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

you are on point.
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 21, 2015
Be a man about the whole issue. It may, or may not be a plan between the duo. Never be a sissy by running to your gf to complain about her friend, that's childish. Just keep on saying no to the other girl.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by Tapout(m): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

hmm..well said

but most naija girls won't risk it
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by Tallesty1(m): 8:39am On Feb 21, 2015
Dunno why I am finding it hard to believe this OP
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by ghost1718(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2015
cheesy where do u what me to start commenting now ??
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by alberto2k(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2015
All I see is lies angry
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 21, 2015
If u love ur gf so much and don't wana loose her, pls tell her before it's too late.
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by coolestboy(m): 9:36am On Feb 21, 2015
1. Warn ur gf to stop tellin her fwnds about u and u guys relatnship stuffs....
Else, i forsee her unknowingly selling u out even wen u guys marry.
2. Stop thinking abt dt stalker, infact, stay away frm her by all means....if nt, u will give in.
3. If she persist, tell ur gf to stay away frm her.....if nt, she might lose u. Ask her to pick either u or her fwnd.
Note: do not act as if u do not wnt her 2 av fwndz but, dt stalker must be out of her life.
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by marenx: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2015
Nokialumia, you're a nice guy. I'll hunt your next post. There's one principle you might have been following, behaving like a hero. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2015
If this is true, then u have to tell ur g.f ASAP
Or she might turn and start telling your g.f that u are the one making advances at her

But some girls sha o
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2015
some say i should tell my gf while some says i should not. Well i,m still reading comments to knw how to draw my conlusion on what to do. Thanks a lot to those that commented.
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by Kedam(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2015
She is simply a betrayal who became extremely jealous of her friend. Tell her clearly u have no interest in her if she keep on with it inform ur girlfriend with evidence. I guess u aren't a player cos a player don't give a fVck about things like this.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kedam:
She is simply a betrayal who became extremely jealous of her friend. Tell her clearly u have no interest in her if she keep on with it inform ur girlfriend with evidence. I guess u aren't a player cos a player don't give a fVck about things like this.
thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by RapLawd(m): 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nokialumia720:
My dear friends pls advice me on how to handle this situation. My girlfriend closest friend has confess to me that she love me and wil not miss any chance to date me despite the fact that i,m dating her friend. She says the way i treat and care for her friend is what she dream of (i.e having a guy like me to treat her the same way) i knw my girlfriend always tell her so friend all i,ve been doin for her. I,v told my girlfriend friend that i wil neva date her that she should be patient and wait that a guy like me will surely come her way one day. But she insist that she love me, she text and call me confessing her love me. Should i tell my girlfriend about this? How can i handle this situation bcs i sincerely love my girlfriend. (Note: i,m not an attention seeker this is real) Mature advice needed.

marry both of them... find out the one that love you most and divorce the other.

#NoFollowMySillyAdvice
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
RapLawd:

marry both of them... find out the one that love you most and divorce the other.

#NoFollowMySillyAdvice
hahahahaha, u are funny
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Congrats
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by elantraceey(f): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
She's just jealous of her friend , you better don't give in to her

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
op don't ever try dating that girl..these kind of things doesn't usually end well. she should just learn to have patience, her own guy will find her. I also think you have to make your girl be wary of her so called best friend.
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by misspicy(f): 6:53pm On Jun 22, 2015
@Op,i remember wen this same thing happened to me with my ex,then my roomate went to profess love to my bf,he foolishly cheated on me with her,i got to know and i felt hurt,i brokeup with him,he came bck begging but i refused him,he could nt date d girl again,
so pls warn dat her friend to stop disturbing u n report her to ur gf.
some girls r stupid ehn
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by Spydamannn(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
If this happens to me,I'm no Moralist,somebodys heart will break after a brief fling
Re: My Girlfriend Best Friend Is In Love With Me. by Swagk101(m): 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
buygala:
Another self-aggrandising thread cry

Since the op is the perfect boyfriend, faithful, upright and shiit, what other advice does he need?

ok
Please start fuccking her in the meantime, while she awaits her turn to officially become your main chick undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Female Teacher Is After Me For Sex I'm Just 17 And She Is 30 / When You Marry Your Landlord Daughter because Of Free Rent. / A Pregnant Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.