Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,956 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl (5565 Views)

Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 10:27am On Feb 21, 2015
sinaj:
u got me laffin here dumbhead...coz m not nd can neva be compared to ya white slut daz all suffering from inferiority complex...no wonder de go under a knife to get half of wot av got wink

um...plz do dem a favour by taking diz msg to dem...
They Should Work On Their Self Esteem nd Perception , rather dan working on their body part.(NO HOMO DUDE) kiss kiss
who's interested in what you and your fellow hungry Nigerian girls got? The only thing you that they don't is your deep pacific ocean like pussy as a result of sleeping with up to 200 men.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2015
Tabh:

Lol,this dwarf is really pained. I just took time to see your legs,the length is same as a frogs. Village man forming posh,don't make me expose you here. grin
go ahead bitch. Look eh the time you are using to reply me if you use it to look for customers you would have gotten up to 7 now.

2 Likes

Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Deshannel(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
if only your father had bought postinor for her the day they had sex.
Or i-pill
Dude free this issue. Lolz
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by sinaj(f): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Tabh:

Look at your picture,you look like shot put,your arms and those of a toddlers share same length. Guess god was really angry the day he created you.
lmao! grin...itz not only hix brain dat didnt develop well, itz evn showing on his physique
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Babygal4eva(f): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2015
*Sigh you again? you know for someone who hates Nigerian girls you sure do spend a lot of time thinking about them init?

and comparing Nigerian girls to ALL White girls isn't even reasonable go back to the drawing board and come back with something better
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
go ahead bitch. Look eh the time you are using to reply me if you use it to look for customers you would have gotten up to 7 now.
My regards to my senior colleague,my mentor,i mean your mom,she's the most senior bitcch.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by sinaj(f): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
who's interested in what you and your fellow hungry Nigerian girls got? The only thing you that they don't is your deep pacific ocean like pussy as a result of sleeping with up to 200 men.
lol lyk ya mum did huh...i guess ur dad's no. wz 201 on d list of men your maniac mum had to settle down wid. oh! poor old man :-] ...no wonder u aint lukin healthy.
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2015
sinaj:
lmao! grin...itz not only hix brain dat didnt develop well, itz evn showing on his physique
Lol,he looks like s frog from his physique,from there,one can always determine his brain capacity.
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2015
Tabh:

My regards to my senior colleague,my mentor,i mean your mom,she's the most senior bitcch.
you got it from your mama na. Didn't she tell you how I used to come and have a quickie back then. Ask her she will tell you.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2015
sinaj:
lol lyk ya mum did huh...i guess ur dad's no. wz 201 on d list of men your maniac mum had to settle down wid. or poor old man...no wonder u aint lukin healthy.

Jesos,you are wicked cheesy cheesy
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2015
Tabh:

Lol,he looks like s frog from his physique,from there,one can always determine his brain capacity.
an you look like a hyena on heat.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2015
sinaj:
lol lyk ya mum did huh...i guess ur dad's no. wz 201 on d list of men your maniac mum had to settle down wid. or poor old man...no wonder u aint lukin healthy.
you got it from your mom na. Your mom was a community slut. She serviced an entire community with her pussy.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
you got it from your mama na. Didn't she tell you how I used to come and have a quickie back then. Ask her she will tell you.
My momma is nigerian and you claim you got nothing for 'em naija women so look for another line mofo.

One advice for you: go and treat your self esteem,you think so low of yourself and i'm afraid it will affect your daughters. You are already married or rather you got a babymama(ashawo redefined),be sure not to transfer your low esteem to that lil girl.
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2015
to end it all black gals are r.e.t.a.r.ds and whites are matured

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by negrito(m): 10:45am On Feb 21, 2015
Tabh:

My momma is nigerian and you claim you got nothing for 'em naija women so look for another line mofo.

One advice for you: go and treat your self esteem,you think so low of yourself and i'm afraid it will affect your daughters. You are already married or rather you got a babymama(ashawo redefined),be sure not to transfer your low esteem to that lil girl.
asahawo my mom ain't Nigerian. That's why I won't even marry a Nigerian girl. I have a son and not a daughter from a beautiful and intelligent white woman and not from a dirty black piece of shit like you.

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by sinaj(f): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
you got it from your mom na. Your mom was a community slut. She serviced an entire community with her pussy.
o! yea! iz dat d lie yo momma told u...smh...didnt knw yo momma iz such a big coward dat she left d part where she cme beggin ma grandpa for sex in xchange for a pizza...damn! she wz xo lucky dat ma grandpa ran out of condom dat day nd wznt ready to take d risk of phuckin your LovePeddler raw...yo momma rily nid a psychologist to overcome maniac coz itz really bad...i share your pain bro, no wonder u had to come here to unleash it...
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by PHgirl(f): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Tabh:

Look at your picture,you look like shot put,your arms and those of a toddlers share same length. Guess god was really angry the day he created you.

You really think that's him on his DP?? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by ronald4lif(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Negrito bro, when are you going to give it a rest. This is not always necessary and it brews racial hate. Please can we stop bringing up such threads
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2015
PHgirl:

You really think that's him on his DP?? lipsrsealed
I just thought of it really,the dude seem fake using another man's pix to pose.
There is nothing we will not see on this romance section.
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by major466(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2015
I promised not to comment grin Let the war continue cool cool
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2015
This op dy madt ni >sad ... So in ask don't we have white stripers that are parasites too? ..... I can see you're 1 step closer to ya grave .. ODE N/B: ... There are still hardworking Nigerian ladies out there
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2015
number 4 say what? best cook?

where is this creature from?
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2015
Nneka123:
number 4 say what? best cook?

where is this creature from?
From Pluto dear
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2015
omg! i forgot it was this sick animal.

*leaves thread*

ugly dude. lipsrsealed
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by emperorchedda(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
if only your father didn't marry a community slut.
lmao wicked!
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by akinsadeez(m): 11:21am On Feb 21, 2015
who says white girls cook better? those ones that will cook green leaf in water and call it food. Our naija girls all d way jor.
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2015
So OP is now comparing a whole race with a country
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
same to your father.
sincerely speaking i no get for shits today okay undecided#dumbass nigga!
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Enegod(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2015
chido4real:
For your adult pleasure toys, visit sunbies.com - Nigeria's foremost online adult toys shop. Check out our range of products for men and women including dildos, vibrators, enhancement creams, bust/hips and penile enlargement creams. etc
we are talking about serious issue here and you talking about adult toys...goddamnit!!! angry

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
1. A white girl knows how to make her happy while a Nigerian girl only gives a man stress and high blood pressure as a result of their incessant demands.

2. A white girl is independent and works for her own money while a Nigerian girl is a parasite that depends on a host (guy) for survival.

3. A white girl has proper hygiene but a Nigerian girl is very dirty. Some can't even wash their wrappers or pants.

4. White girls are better cooks than Nigerian girls.

5. White girls are more presentable and appealing than Nigerian girls.

6. You can give a white girl head cos it doesn't stink down there but you will die if you try to do it with a Nigerian girl.

7. White girls make your life worth living but a Nigerian girl will only make your life miserable. No wonder Mikel Obi went for a white girl instead.

8. White girls don't make incessant demands like their Nigerian counterparts.

Date and marry a white girl. Shun these ex and potential prostitutes called Nigerian girls.
The nigerian girl that made u write this piece of shiit hmm as for the whitegirl hehehe pray her parents are not racist ode living his life spraying perfume on a casket
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
does it hurt you that you're inferior? Does it hurt you that you can never measure up to any white girl till the day you die?
I hope u know that question apply to u too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Dealt With An Ungrateful Bitch.....pls Read / Angry Nigerians Condemn 2 UNILAG Students Caught Having Sex In Open Place / “I Pity This Small Boy.” Reactions As Actress Alade Brown Takes Nuuuuuud Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.