Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

“I Pity This Small Boy.” Reactions As Actress Alade Brown Takes Nuuuuuud Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Pity This Small Boy.” Reactions As Actress Alade Brown Takes Nuuuuuud Picture (5564 Views)

I Pity Any Lady That Will Marry Me / See What This Small Boy Is Doing To Big Yansh(pics) / Imagine This Small Boy That is Causing Wahala For Yahoo Boys {PHOTOS} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Pity This Small Boy.” Reactions As Actress Alade Brown Takes Nuuuuuud Picture by sexysuzzy618: 3:48am On Jul 01, 2020
Ghanaian actress Alade Brown has come under heavy criticisms for choosing to celebrate her son’s birthday in one of the most bizzare ways one could think of, she decided to do a nude Photoshoot with her son.

In the photo which the actress posted on her official Instagram handle, the beautiful actress was completely nude while kneeling in front of her son who was wearing just a pant.

Explaining the reason behind her decision to post nude to celebrate his birthday, the actress said she was was completely n*k** on the day that she gave birth to her son, and that she was adamant to whether or not the young child saw her unclothedness.

In her birthday post she wrote, “… You see how you looking at me always remember that I love you I’m n*k** in front of you because this is how n*k** I was giving birth to you, so in case you find me n*k** lying somewhere don’t pass by me but rather see me as your mom who brought you to life.”

The actress’s decision to post nuuuuud with her son has drawn a lot of criticisms to her, with most persons calling for her arrest. Others who reacted to the nuuuuuuuf picture incident stated that if a man had posed n*k** in front of his daughter, so many persons would have called for and or facilitated his arrest.

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/i-pity-this-small-boy-reactions-as-actress-alade-brown-takes-nuuuuuud-pictures-with-son/

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “I Pity This Small Boy.” Reactions As Actress Alade Brown Takes Nuuuuuud Picture by Aboks(m): 4:24am On Jul 01, 2020
Op why u blur her useless yansh

1 Like

Re: “I Pity This Small Boy.” Reactions As Actress Alade Brown Takes Nuuuuuud Picture by jeffizy(m): 5:05am On Jul 01, 2020
Banku Don reset her already slanted brain.

People have lesser brain than chickens these days.

2 Likes

Re: “I Pity This Small Boy.” Reactions As Actress Alade Brown Takes Nuuuuuud Picture by itsme01: 6:35am On Jul 01, 2020
Even the boy looks disgusted

5 Likes

Re: “I Pity This Small Boy.” Reactions As Actress Alade Brown Takes Nuuuuuud Picture by DesChyko: 6:47am On Jul 01, 2020
The blur is what I don't understand.
She didn't expose anything one can't see without effort abeg.

1 Like

Re: “I Pity This Small Boy.” Reactions As Actress Alade Brown Takes Nuuuuuud Picture by phemmyfour: 6:53am On Jul 01, 2020
Another unknown actress

1 Like

Re: “I Pity This Small Boy.” Reactions As Actress Alade Brown Takes Nuuuuuud Picture by Oluromantic: 7:24am On Jul 01, 2020
Going nude before an underage. If it's the other way round, the rape scream would have burst the website
Re: “I Pity This Small Boy.” Reactions As Actress Alade Brown Takes Nuuuuuud Picture by samguru(m): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2020
FAILURE IN GOVERNMENT
FAILURE IN WORKPLACE
FAILURE IN RELIGIOUS INSTITUTIONS
FAILURE AT HOME
FAILURE EVERYWHERE

I PITY THIS POOR BOY AS HE WILL BE BADLY RAISED BY HIS MUM

YAHOO YAHOO PARENTING
Re: “I Pity This Small Boy.” Reactions As Actress Alade Brown Takes Nuuuuuud Picture by Benbisco(f): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=phemmyfour post=91254366]Another unknown actress[/quote

.....Hoping and praying this makes her trend for a while and gain some popularity.
Re: “I Pity This Small Boy.” Reactions As Actress Alade Brown Takes Nuuuuuud Picture by Homeboiy: 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
Case solved

1 Like

Re: “I Pity This Small Boy.” Reactions As Actress Alade Brown Takes Nuuuuuud Picture by blacq2009(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
She's been arrested and interrogated. She'll possibly be charged to court.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happy To Be Single And Free To Love Anyone I Like / 7 Ways To Cheat In A Relationship Without Cheating / Caption This Lovely Picture Of 2 Gorgeous Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.