Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl (5557 Views)

Is It A Shame For A White Girl To Love Black Penîs Only ? / How A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl Ask For Sex / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
phlamesG:
Op pls have rethink about dis list...wat sparked my ire was wen u mention cooking...dat is a no go area
leave the op he has not tasted raw tomatoes with barked yam coupled with garbage and lettuce let him eat for once he will miss egusi edi kaicoi soup then he will learn how to appreciate
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
bro have you tasted some delicacies? Don't go there. Try paella, marshed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, Greek salad, etc.
all these foods u are mentioning are they not manufactured food which will be cooked later on they can't be compared to our naija fresh natural foods why do you think they have such high level of obesity over there my guy think
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by phlamesG: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kingklent:
leave the op he has not tasted raw tomatoes with barked yam coupled with garbage and lettuce let him eat for once he will miss egusi edi kaicoi soup then he will learn how to appreciate
abi tell him o
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
sinaj:
u got me laffin here dumbhead...coz m not nd can neva be compared to ya white slut daz all suffering from inferiority complex...no wonder de go under a knife to get half of wot av got wink

um...plz do dem a favour by taking diz msg to dem...
They Should Work On Their Self Esteem nd Perception , rather dan working on their body part.(NO HOMO DUDE) kiss kiss

The guy uttered trash, yeah. But no one loves a hypocrite. For someone who uses unnatural weaves and hair attachments, you have a lot of nerve saying white women have low self esteem. You should work on yourself too and care less about physical appearances. Stop trying to beat the OP at his game of foolishness.
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
sinaj:
lmao! grin...itz not only hix brain dat didnt develop well, itz evn showing on his physique
chai!!! Honey u have bad mouth grin
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
Inferiority complex killing this fool...I wept for the day u were born
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
bro have you tasted some delicacies? Don't go there. Try paella, marshed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, Greek salad, etc.
so this is what is making u go crazy,only God know the village u were brought up
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ipledge:
so this is what is making u go crazy,only God know the village u were brought up
The OP definitely never knew he will eat such food one day
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kingklent:
The OP definitely never knew he will eat such food one day
dont mind the fuckstard.I know what is paining him
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ipledge:
dont mind the fuckstard.I know what is paining him
He must have been brainwashed I think am suspecting MK Ultra
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kingklent:
He must have been brainwashed I think am suspecting MK Ultra
nigerian girls don't date irresponsible nitwit outside d shore
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ipledge:
nigerian girls don't date irresponsible nitwit outside d shore
probably his frustration with nigeriangirl is that he must have been treated badly hin don hammer dey form posh am sure he's never dated any whitegirl he just wishing he could
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kingklent:
probably his frustration with nigeriangirl is that he must have been treated badly hin don hammer dey form posh am sure he's never dated any whitegirl he just wishing he could
giving himself hope,be like bottle of stout
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by sinaj(f): 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
dreamsrfree:

The guy uttered trash, yeah. But no one loves a hypocrite. For someone who uses unnatural weaves and hair attachments, you have a lot of nerve saying white women have low self esteem. You should work on yourself too and care less about physical appearances. Stop trying to beat the OP at his game of foolishness.
i rily hope u read all d comments d op. made b4 quoting me coz rite now m taking u for someone dat sleep walked into diz thread.i fink u should go bak charge ur fone if ya ba3 iz low, read all d op's comment, understand it nd quote me again .wink .
nd secondly i cnt look tattered nd unkept bcoz i av a high self esteem...if rubber thread fits ur sister or ur gf, daz her style of fashion not mine cool
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by kelvyn7: 4:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
I don't agree with u dat Nigerian girls have poor hygiene. its like u have only met dirty girls who could not wash their undies, dats sad 4u.

as for cooking, when u meet a Nigerian lady dat cooks well u will acknowledge the general saying dat the way to a man's heart is his stomach. may b ladies u have met so far gave u potty.

Nigerian ladies are presentable, maybe ur lady is ugly and unpresentable. lol
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
I'm dating a 'white' girl , its just condition

2.@op you no get mama ni? angry
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by fuzzyrambler(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:

Mashed* not marshed

1 Like

Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Mhizizzy(f): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Op...ain't ur mum nigerian undecided she got dese qualities too?
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Mhizizzy(f): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kingklent:

True talk...he Neva smell white chick b4 sef
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Welepamilayo: 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Why is the comparison always with a white person? Even comedians always do the "a white parent vs a nigerian parent bit". Why can't it be he difference between a nigerian girl and a dominican girl? The world does not exist in nigerian and white. Get a life. What a rubbish list, as well.

negrito:
1. A white girl knows how to make her happy while a Nigerian girl only gives a man stress and high blood pressure as a result of their incessant demands.

2. A white girl is independent and works for her own money while a Nigerian girl is a parasite that depends on a host (guy) for survival.

3. A white girl has proper hygiene but a Nigerian girl is very dirty. Some can't even wash their wrappers or pants.

4. White girls are better cooks than Nigerian girls.

5. White girls are more presentable and appealing than Nigerian girls.

6. You can give a white girl head cos it doesn't stink down there but you will die if you try to do it with a Nigerian girl.

7. White girls make your life worth living but a Nigerian girl will only make your life miserable. No wonder Mikel Obi went for a white girl instead.

8. White girls don't make incessant demands like their Nigerian counterparts.

Date and marry a white girl. Shun these ex and potential prostitutes called Nigerian girls.
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by DeKasablanca(f): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Na so guys like dis go dey sidown for ijora dey make mouth as if dem don use eye see picture of foreign visa abi passport not to talk of travelling abroad. You're talking like a demented slowpoke. Why not just farabale and go to school, so you can stop talking without having any idea of what you are talking about? Seriously, it's been ages since I saw anybody talk as foolishly as you do. Either you are really stupid or you dey craze. If indeed, u don dey craze, den fadeyi abi abija no fit cure u.
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
negrito:
from space not even Jamaica. Look at this sokoto gudali cow.
i just checked ur profile pics & ws really dsapointed,u dosnt worth atall...
quote me & i wont reply u agn coz u too brat,immature,dead brain.
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by fuzzyrambler(m): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dude seriously?

Just because you dislike nigerian girls doesn't make anyone better than them.

There are disgusting people in every single race, nation, and street even.

negrito:
1. A white girl knows how to make her happy while a Nigerian girl only gives a man stress and high blood pressure as a result of their incessant demands.

2. A white girl is independent and works for her own money while a Nigerian girl is a parasite that depends on a host (guy) for survival.

3. A white girl has proper hygiene but a Nigerian girl is very dirty. Some can't even wash their wrappers or pants.

4. White girls are better cooks than Nigerian girls.

5. White girls are more presentable and appealing than Nigerian girls.

6. You can give a white girl head cos it doesn't stink down there but you will die if you try to do it with a Nigerian girl.

7. White girls make your life worth living but a Nigerian girl will only make your life miserable. No wonder Mikel Obi went for a white girl instead.

8. White girls don't make incessant demands like their Nigerian counterparts.

Date and marry a white girl. Shun these ex and potential prostitutes called Nigerian girls.
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by fuzzyrambler(m): 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Midehi:

i just checked ur profile pics & ws really dsapointed,u dosnt worth atall...
quote me & i wont reply u agn coz u too brat,immature,dead brain.

same, it looks like all he does is insult naija girls. forgetting he is related to and probably is friends with quite a lot of them.
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
sinaj:
i rily hope u read all d comments d op. made b4 quoting me coz rite now m taking u for someone dat sleep walked into diz thread.i fink u should go bak charge ur fone if ya ba3 iz low, read all d op's comment, understand it nd quote me again .wink .
nd secondly i cnt look tattered nd unkept bcoz i av a high self esteem...if rubber thread fits ur sister or ur gf, daz her style of fashion not mine cool

I understood well. The OP's foolishness is past redemption. I saw you about to make the same mistake he made. Don't start trying to mudsling white girls because some clueless person compared them with black girls.

Telling you to stop using attachments wasn't meant to be taken directly. I said it to make you realise that a black woman accusing a white woman of being artificial must be ready to own up to her own use of beauty enhancers. Asking her to be proud of her natural butt requires you being proud of your natural hair.

You're welcome.
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by sinaj(f): 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
dreamsrfree:

I understood well. The OP's foolishness is past redemption. I saw you about to make the same mistake he made. Don't start trying to mudsling white girls because some clueless person compared them with black girls.

Telling you to stop using attachments wasn't meant to be taken directly. I said it to make you realise that a black woman accusing a white woman of being artificial must be ready to own up to her own use of beauty enhancers. Asking her to be proud of her natural butt requires you being proud of your natural hair.

You're welcome.
of course daz my natural hair, u can cum check it out.THANKS TOO.
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2015
sinaj:
of course daz my natural hair, u can cum check it out.THANKS TOO.
You're welcome. Is that your hair resting on your shoulders? smiley I don't think so. I think it's cool tho.No one has the right to tell you what you should look like and what you should not except the one who created you. That's the same yardstick we should use on everyone including white girls with silicone butts.
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Ukeachu1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=sinaj post=30947287] i rily hope u read all d comments d op. made b4 quoting me coz rite now m taking u for someone dat sleep walked into diz thread.i fink u should go bak charge ur fone if ya ba3 iz low, read all d op's comment, understand it nd quote me again .wink .
nd secondly i cnt look tattered nd unkept bcoz i av a high self esteem...if rubber thread fits ur sister or ur gf, daz her style of fashion not mine cool [/quote
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Ukeachu1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
sinaj:

based on this u definitely lost to d op.
Re: The Difference Between A White Girl And A Nigerian Girl by Brugo(m): 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
demelza:
If only your dad heeded this advice and shunned your mum. undecided
You just confirmed what he said by this unguarded outburst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before You Bullshit Your Woman Or Wife, Look At This Picture! / One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. / Video : Student Turn Biology Class To Sex Fiesta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.