Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Whats Wrong If You Unfriend Someone On Facebook That Has Died? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats Wrong If You Unfriend Someone On Facebook That Has Died? (861 Views)

See What This Guy Did To His Girlfriend On Facebook That Has Gone Viral [photo ] / Is It Wrong If I Ask A Guy Out???? (advice Please ). / Is There Anything Wrong If Your Housegirl Is Sitting Like This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong If You Unfriend Someone On Facebook That Has Died? by Biggersammy: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2015
Sometimes i find it difficult deleting contact of people that have passed on, and i keep seeing them too on Facebook is anything really wrong if you unfriend them? what really keeps me thinking is people keep posting to their walls as if they are going to read it and while they were alive they have them as friends on Facebook but you never see a post till when they are late. Why?
Re: Whats Wrong If You Unfriend Someone On Facebook That Has Died? by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2015
Whether you unfriend them or not, it doesn't change the fact they are dead. I like leaving them anyway, for memories sake. I still have my late grandad's phone number on my phone and phone numbers of some late friends.
Re: Whats Wrong If You Unfriend Someone On Facebook That Has Died? by djeezy(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett is right. You just leave it for memories.........During their birthdays you write on their wall and all that.
Re: Whats Wrong If You Unfriend Someone On Facebook That Has Died? by alberto2k(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
Whether you unfriend them or not, it doesn't change the fact they are dead. I like leaving them anyway, for memories sake. I still have my late grandad's phone number on my phone and phone numbers of some late friends.
100 likes

First time am quoting blackett...
I hope he won't go hard on me embarassed
Re: Whats Wrong If You Unfriend Someone On Facebook That Has Died? by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2015
alberto2k:

100 likes

First time am quoting blackett...
I hope he won't go hard on me embarassed
First time I'm quoting you too. I think there's a misconception surrounding my username. I don't go off on just anyone.
Re: Whats Wrong If You Unfriend Someone On Facebook That Has Died? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
If u feel having their contacts on fb doesn't suit ur feeling, u can delete. If u feel notin will change abt maintaining their contacts, u can leave it.
Re: Whats Wrong If You Unfriend Someone On Facebook That Has Died? by alberto2k(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
First time I'm quoting you too. I think there's a misconception surrounding my username. I don't go off on just anyone.

In other words

You're ANTI-BULLSHIT cool
Re: Whats Wrong If You Unfriend Someone On Facebook That Has Died? by DrPrickson: 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
If the memory is too painful , am forced to unfriend.
There was this good friend I lost years back, and each time his birthday comes up and I see the notification. The pain comes all over again.
So sad
Re: Whats Wrong If You Unfriend Someone On Facebook That Has Died? by Samiceman: 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Where is Andyblaze?
Re: Whats Wrong If You Unfriend Someone On Facebook That Has Died? by pweetixandy: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
Why do people post stuff on dead people's wall,"oh please sydney(the dead person) tell me it not true". "Rest in peace kelechi". Answers please
Re: Whats Wrong If You Unfriend Someone On Facebook That Has Died? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
pweetixandy:
Why do people post stuff on dead people's wall,"oh please sydney(the dead person) tell me it not true". "Rest in peace kelechi". Answers please
Who are you demanding answers from?
Re: Whats Wrong If You Unfriend Someone On Facebook That Has Died? by pweetixandy: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
Who are you demanding answers from?
abeg abeg abeg..just crawl back into that hole u crept out from. Thanks
Re: Whats Wrong If You Unfriend Someone On Facebook That Has Died? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
pweetixandy:
abeg abeg abeg..just crawl back into that hole u crept out from. Thanks
Pweetirat.
Re: Whats Wrong If You Unfriend Someone On Facebook That Has Died? by yemicoal(m): 1:44pm On Feb 21, 2015
Its bad the ghost might haunt you tho embarassed embarassed , besides how is this romance angry
Re: Whats Wrong If You Unfriend Someone On Facebook That Has Died? by pweetixandy: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Blackett:
Pweetirat.
thank u.

(1) (Reply)

Race, Inter-tribal Marriage And Physical Features! / Why I’m The Man You Deserve, But Not The Man You Want Right Now / Can Someone Help? What Do You Think He's Thinking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.