Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Question For Gatiano? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Gatiano? (3784 Views)

Question For Atheists / Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? / Question For Believers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Dear sir

I have seen you mention many times that Yahweh was an extra-terrestial black man from another planet.

Please what about Allah, is he also an extra terrestial black man from another planet too
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Pr0ton: 1:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pink and white. That guy madness no be small

1 Like

Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
can you explain you appearance on this earth? did you evolve from monkeys or animals? did you just grow out of the soil like a tree?
If you are a christian, GOD made you, you think, well, where did this GOD come from? or do you you believe you are a product of chemicals compounded together?
I mean this in no way to be rude or abuse, i'm merely asking questions, and i hope you answer. and what can actually be classified as extra-terrestrial?

johnydon22:
Dear sir

I have seen you mention many times that Yahweh was an extra-terrestial black man from another planet.

Please what about Allah, is he also an extra terrestial black man from another planet too
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
And Yahweh was born here on earth.
johnydon22:
Dear sir

Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
can you explain you appearance on this earth? did you evolve from monkeys or animals? did you just grow out of the soil like a tree?
If you are a christian, GOD made you, you think, well, where did this GOD come from? or do you you believe you are a product of chemicals compounded together?
I mean this in no way to be rude or abuse, i'm merely asking questions, and i hope you answer. and what can actually be classified as extra-terrestrial?

Bro those questions are irrelevant, i did not open this thread to ask the origin of anything..please stop going in unnecessary circles ..

i believe the op didnt try to refute any of ur assertions ... My question was clear enough...

[size=20]Is Allah an extra-terrestial blackman too from another planet just like yahweh? [/size]

please stop going in circles and give me a simple answer YES or No
btw Am an atheist.. i only asked you a question not here to prove anything
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Pr0ton: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:

Yahweh was born? By Yahweh you mean Jesus or God?
Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 1:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:

ok good i agree

[size=20] What about allah, was he a black man too? was he born on earth too like yahweh? [/size]
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 1:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
ALLAH is not an extra-terrestrial to any place, ALLAH made the universe and everything in it.
Yahweh was born here.
johnydon22:

Bro those questions are irrelevant, i did not open this thread to ask the origin of anything..please stop going in unnecessary circles ..

i believe the op didnt try to refute any of ur assertions ... My question was clear enough...

[size=20]Is Allah an extra-terrestial blackman too from another planet just like yahweh? [/size]

please stop going in circles and give me a simple answer YES or No
btw Am an atheist.. i only asked you a question not here to prove anything
Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pr0ton:

lol am sure the distinctions are clear enough... Yahweh and Jesus are different individuals..

He meant yahweh... lolzz their is nothing person will not hear in nairaland ooo grin
am just asking him about allah to see if he was a blackman too cus he never mentioned it.
Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
ALLAH is not an extra-terrestrial to any place, ALLAH made the universe and everything in it.
Yahweh was born here.

Ok very good you just cleared the question i asked...

Allah is a God that made the universe and everything, then yahweh was just a blackman born here on earth... yes?
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Pr0ton: 1:56pm On Feb 21, 2015
johnydon22:

lol am sure the distinctions are clear enough... Yahweh and Jesus are different individuals..

He meant yahweh... lolzz their is nothing person will not hear in nairaland ooo grin
am just asking him about allah to see if he was a blackman too cus he never mentioned it.

I'm also aware of the real person of Yahweh. I just had to ask to confirm if it's still the same Yahweh.

One Bible
Different versions
Different interpretations

Different holy spirits grin

Malvisguy212.. Yahweh was born. He is not self-existent.
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2015
Yes Yahweh was born, Yahweh is a God but not THE GOD. Yahweh sent Jesus. Yahweh +59,999 others (all blackmen and women) is what is called ELOHEIM. They made the non-black people of the planet earth. Thus this is Yahweh's world. NB world does not mean planet, world means people.

Pr0ton:

Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pr0ton:

I'm also aware of the real person of Yahweh. I just had to ask to confirm if it's still the same Yahweh.

One Bible
Different versions
Different interpretations

Different holy spirits grin

Malvisguy212.. Yahweh was born. He is not self-existent.

But seriously this is funny, the guy is claiming yahweh was born but allah was not, is that no religious bigotry?

Abeg let me invite these christians to come and engage gatiano joor

ifeann, OREMUSSANCTUS, and whoever know truthman real moniker name should invite him too... lolzz
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
ALLAH is all the black people in DIVINE UNITY. Unity means one and it is divine. Yahweh is part of all those black people just like me and you(if you are black or black halfcaste or albino), the requirement is having the throne of GOD in your temple(body) which is the black germ or the dorminant gene. as you know very well, everything comes from blackness. that is the order of things.

johnydon22:

Ok very good you just cleared the question i asked...

Allah is a God that made the universe and everything, then yahweh was just a blackman born here on earth... yes?
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Pr0ton: 2:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
Yes Yahweh was born, Yahweh is a God but not THE GOD. Yahweh sent Jesus. Yahweh +59,999 others (all blackmen and women) is what is called ELOHEIM. They made the non-black people of the planet earth. Thus this is Yahweh's world. NB world does not mean planet, world means people.

Where are you getting all this info from and what is your belief
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Pr0ton: 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
johnydon22:

But seriously this is funny, the guy is claiming yahweh was born but allah was not, is that no religious bigotry?

ifeann, OREMUSSANCTUS, and whoever know truthman real moniker name should invite him too... lolzz

Yahweh made ke I never hear ham before. FrancisTony what are you looking angry
Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
ALLAH is all the black people in DIVINE UNITY. Unity means one and it is divine. Yahweh is part of all those black people just like me and you(if you are black or black halfcaste or albino), the requirement is having the throne of GOD in your temple(body) which is the black germ or the dorminant gene. as you know very well, everything comes from blackness. that is the order of things.

@bolded i take it to mean that ALLAH is not one supernatural entity but collection of all black people...

Lol guy which kind muslim you be self? grin

Where exactly do you get all this your black allah, yahweh shiiiiiit..

Am a black i dont recall creating any universe with anybody... grin

anyway btw #WeFuckingLoveAtheism
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Remove the veil of religion from your eyes, and see reality for what they really are, the science of things and creation.
Yahweh is A Man names, the correct pronounciation of Yahweh i am not sure of (YAHWEHU), Yahweh is Allah, as You are blackman is also an Allah.

johnydon22:

Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
Exactly! you do not recall, That is the real defination of evil which proper meaning is self-forgetfulness. As Jesus said he was at the beginning (which is true) so were you too at the beginning. You are a beam of your original self(your first self) who created everything. Atheism is your new exprience which you are learning.

johnydon22:

@bolded i take it to mean that ALLAH is not one supernatural entity but collection of all black people...

Lol guy which kind muslim you be self? grin

Where exactly do you get all this your black allah, yahweh shiiiiiit..

Am a black i dont recall creating any universe with anybody... grin

anyway btw #WeFuckingLoveAtheism
Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
[b[Remove the veil of religion from your eyes[/b], and see reality for what they really are, the science of things and creation.
Yahweh is A Man names, the correct pronounciation of Yahweh i am not sure of (YAHWEHU), Yahweh is Allah, as You are blackman is also an Allah.

Hey dude in case you havent noticed i am an atheist ... I dont believe this your yahweh and allah shiiiiit...

Anyway from all you have said it can be asserted that you mean that yahweh is just a blackman just like you then ALLAH is a collection of all black people... which means that doesnt potray anything supernatural..

@bolded ...That beautiful moment when a muslim (religious)Is advicing an atheist ...grin

1 Like

Re: Question For Gatiano? by Pr0ton: 2:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Johnydon22 you be Allah now. undecided
Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 2:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
Exactly! you do not recall, That is the real defination of evil which proper meaning is self-forgetfulness. As Jesus said he was at the beginning (which is true) so were you too at the beginning. You are a beam of your original self(your first self) who created everything. Atheism is your new exprience which you are learning.

Lol you how dah heck did you get to know?

you recalled? grin
Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 2:14pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pr0ton:

see me ooo the guy say i be allah ooo ... i don die...:

check out the type of shiiit people are asserting ..
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Pr0ton: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
johnydon22:

see me ooo the guy say i be allah ooo ... i don die...:

check out the type of shiiit people are asserting ..

Chai. So na you muslims dey worship grin
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
Belief is ignorance in a matter of saying, belief is from something or an entity which is a myth or not sure. I am a muslim, i am in oneness with the true teachings of Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, Fard Muhammad, Elijah Muhammad, and few of upright African Traditions. Truth is the foundation of life and uprightness. Anything built upon truth is that which stands forever.

Pr0ton:

Where are you getting all this info from and what is your belief
Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 2:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pr0ton:

Chai. So na you muslims dey worship grin

Hahahahahaha you don see am naaaa...

but them no deh pay tithe give me ooo undecided
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
I recognized the truth. For me to recall, i will have to go through a long process of education and ritual (ritual not in the sense of what the modern world has planted in you psyche), Ritual is a form of education where you would have to experience reality of the past first hand by yourself. It all start from loving yourself first (meaning seeing every black member of the universe as myself), i tend to be very happy and vibrant in the presence of my black people even through nairaland. When two or more are gather, there is GOD.

johnydon22:

Lol you how dah heck did you get to know?

you recalled? grin
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Pr0ton: 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
Belief is ignorance in a matter of saying, belief is from something or an entity which is a myth or not sure. I am a muslim, i am in oneness with the true teachings of Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, Fard Muhammad, Elijah Muhammad, and few of upright African Traditions. Truth is the foundation of life and uprightness. Anything built upon truth is that which stands forever.

Do you know that you are saying everything you believe about allah and Yahweh is ignorance
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Pr0ton: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahaha you don see am naaaa...

but them no deh pay tithe give me ooo undecided

Na to send them to hell remain grin
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
exactly! but not yet, until will bring The GOD in us out. christian will say, spirit should come into them, they are wrong, spirit can only come out of them. so let us bring out the GODSPIRIT IN US.

Pr0ton:
Re: Question For Gatiano? by johnydon22(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
I recognized the truth. For me to recall, i will have to go through a long process of education and ritual (ritual not in the sense of what the modern world has planted in you psyche), Ritual is a form of education where you would have to experience reality of the past first hand by yourself. It all start from loving yourself first (meaning seeing every black member of the universe as myself), i tend to be very happy and vibrant in the presence of my black people even through nairaland. When two or more are gather, there is GOD.

how did you recognize this your truth?

who told you?

which book told you?

how did you know it was truth?

How do you still tag yourself a muslim whilst you hype a belief that seems more absurd than even the islam mythical fables and christians mythical fables...
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Pr0ton: 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2015
gatiano:
exactly! but not yet, until will bring The GOD in us out. christian will say, spirit should come into them, they are wrong, spirit can only come out of them. so let us bring out the GODSPIRIT IN US.

Lets start from you. How do you go about it? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Life, As An Atheist? / Christian Sermon: Maximising Your Talents And Potentials / ''thou Shalt Not Make Unto Thee Any Graven Image'' And The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.