Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Question For Gatiano? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Gatiano? (3824 Views)

Question For Atheists / Simple Question For Christians And Creationists? / Question For Believers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
Allah just appear from nowhere, nobody physically birth him and he won't born no one, he created everything for you to enjoy and mismanage while he Allah stays somewhere lonely as a spirit form. no wonder the blackman is still being enslaved.
If the islam you talk of is true, which is known to be fake (if not, you won't be in the situation where the fake muslims are now, killing one another in the name of al hassan al hussien, sunni, sufi or shia, when you are weary of that then the christians and the other religions)

The Islam, The true Islam that was before Muhammad, that Muhammad reintroduced, faded away just less than 100 years after the ascension of Prophet Muhammad(real prophet).
What you confuse for Islam is the whiteman version, divided version and hadith version of fake Islam that is called Muhammadian religion which was created by the fake Muhammad whose real name is Musaylimat son of Habib Al Hanafi, how is that religion treating you now?
was it not the same arab leaders that tried to bribe Louis Farrakhan not to preach Elijah's truth, which they succeeded with Malcome X. Malcolm fell for materials, he who wants to eat with the devil must use a long spoon and beside it is impossible to make a covenant with two opposing side. Malcolm X exposed himself to the enemy, he got weak and he was murdered by the enemy.

I put True Islam and Muhammadian together and i saw a million of difference. True Islam must be of ALLAH which is NOI. To back my NOI up, i got African traditional Religion too to back up the truth of NOI.

stop worshipping white people or arabs(white). Get upright with ALLAH!

Empiree:
johnydon22, his creed is based on the ideology of a famous Black organization in America, "Nation Of Islam". It was founded by Elijah Poole later called Elijah Muhammad. He was the leader of the organization from 1930 until his death in 1975.

Their creed is they believe White men were the devils and Black men were gods. This is contrary to the belief of Muslims (i:e Islam revealed to all God's prophets to Muhammad of Arabia 1400 yrs ago). I can understand political, economic and social deprivation of Black people in America at that time. But, it could have made easy if they embrace Islam sent down by God.

"Nation Of Islam", as they are called are NOT Muslims. Their creed is mixed and crooked. They believe as christian believe that God came down as Jesus....this organization also believe God came down in person of Fard Muhammad. This belief system is direct opposite to Islam.

Muslims, or most muslim dislike to call them by NOI ([size=5pt]nation of islam[/size]). Islam revealed to Prophet Muhammad(saw) of Arabia 1400 yrs ago does not discriminate against people. It does not recognize color of our skin nor does it recognize superiority of White over Black or Black over White except for righteousness and piety.

"O Mankind, We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know each other(and not to despise one another). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of God is he who is the most righteous of you" (Quran 49:13).

In the above verse of Quran, there is no mentioned of race instead, mankind. That's, all humans regardless of race, color etc.

In the last sermon of prophet Muhammad (Allah's blessings be upon him), he said:

Statement of the universal brotherhood in the last Sermon:

O people, Remember that your Lord is One. An Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a black has no superiority over white, nor a white has any superiority over black, except by piety and good action (Taqwa). Indeed the best among you is the one with the best character (Taqwa). Listen to me. Did I convey this to you properly? People responded, Yes. O messenger of God, The Prophet then said, then each one of you who is there must convey this to everyone not present. (Excerpt from the Prophet's Last Sermon as in Baihiqi)

Don't take pride in ancestry:

The Prophet said: Let people stop boasting about their ancestors. One is only a pious believer or a miserable sinner. All men are sons of Adam, and Adam came from dust (Abu Dawud, Tirmidhi).

The Prophet condemnation of Arab racial pride:

There are many hadith, which repeatedly strike on the Arab pride of jahiliyyah(period of ignorance). Arabs before Islam used to look down upon others specially blacks. The Prophet repeatedly contrasted the believing Africans versus non-believing Arab nobles.

The Prophet said: You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian slave whose head looked like a raisin (Bukhari).

"And mankind is naught but a single nation."
Holy Quran 2:213

And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge. Quran 30:22

So you can see clearly this is contrary to his ideology/creed. NOI's activities is basically restricted to Americas. As you can see that he didnt provide any proof from Islam Holy Book, Quran. Everything he said is his theory NOT Islam.

On who is Allah, Qur'an answers who Allah is, here is the translation. See Arabic text below

Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One,
Allah , the Eternal Refuge.
He neither begets nor is born,
Nor is there to Him any equivalent."

So everything he said about Allah without knowledge, is inconsistent, incoherent, inaccurate, blasphemous, unfounded and contrary to the creed and ideology of Muslims. Allah is NOT a black man. We can not see Him. Islam is not religion of race or ethnicity. Malcolm x was fine example.

He broke off from the so called NOI in 1964 after he went to Mecca and saw blacks, whites ate together in the same plate, walked together, performed the same religious duties together. When he returned to America, he broke off from so called nation of islam founded by Elijah Muhammad (born Elijah Robert Poole; October 7, 1897 – February 25, 1975) now headed by his successor, Louis Farrakhan.

Note Prophet Muhammad existed 1400 years ago. So you can see the difference. What they called nation of Islam in America is pseudo supported indirectly by zionists. Anyways, Malcolm x broke away from the nation and became true Muslim until his death. He recognized that his former organization was established on race and that they believe White people can not be muslim. This concept is wrong. So mr. gatiano neither understands who Allah is nor does he understands Islam altogether. Religion is one thing on its own. Race is another. Hope this helps.
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Hiswordxray(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
gatiano:
You are expecting the coming of GOD, or meeting Him sometimes; Are you going to meet a spirit? or Are you expecting a spirit?
I have already met Him and He is more real than anybody I have ever met...
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Horus(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foJnvIa3eWM

[size=15pt]Who Created ALLAH - (Imaam Isa)[/size]
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Can anybody in the house define "real"?
real-reality. something or somebody i see with my physical eyes, that i can talk with, walk with, hide from, beg to let per-adventure there are 50 good people there, again bargained with if there are 40 till he bargained down to 5 people and 1 person minus Lot and his family.

Spirit is that which i can't see, can't touch, can't talk to. And if i do talk to spirit in your presence, you'd be the first to find a rope or crucify me, you'd call me a witch or a wizard. The only spirit you can get in contact with is that unique spirit of yours alone who comes out from you, he/she regularly have conversation with you, without that spirit, you won't be able to live. that spirit+ your soul+your body = reality.

I thought if you see the face of The Lord, you'd die. is that right?

Hiswordxray:

I have already met Him and He is more real than anybody I have ever met...
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Hiswordxray(m): 2:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
gatiano:
Can anybody in the house define "real"?
real-reality. something or somebody i see with my physical eyes, that i can talk with, walk with, hide from, beg to let per-adventure there are 50 good people there, again bargained with if there are 40 till he bargained down to 5 people and 1 person minus Lot and his family.

Spirit is that which i can't see, can't touch, can't talk to. And if i do talk to spirit in your presence, you'd be the first to find a rope or crucify me, you'd call me a witch or a wizard. The only spirit you can get in contact with is that unique spirit of yours alone who comes out from you, he/she regularly have conversation with you, without that spirit, you won't be able to live. that spirit+ your soul+your body = reality.

I thought if you see the face of The Lord, you'd die. is that right?

Are you telling me that the Spirit I experienced can not be experienced? undecided
That is like me telling you that the mother that gave birth to you doesn't exist. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 3:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
If my mother is spirit alone, she won't be able to give birth to me, she would need a body to give birth to me and she will need another person (a body) for me to be conceived in the first place. spirit is worthless without body and soul.

The spirit you experienced is GOD, but not from someplace, it is from within you. that spirit in you is the original you, the first you who created everything. That spirit in you in part of GOD at the same time One with GOD.

I'm opening a tread very soon to discuss and exchange idea in full. its going to be long.

Hiswordxray:

Are you telling me that the Spirit I experienced can not be experienced? undecided
That is like me telling you that the mother that gave birth to you doesn't exist. lipsrsealed
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Hiswordxray(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2015
gatiano:
If my mother is spirit alone, she won't be able to give birth to me, she would need a body to give birth to me and she will need another person (a body) for me to be conceived in the first place. spirit is worthless without body and soul.
Are you saying the Spirit that gave birth to me can not give birth? undecided
It is like me saying the woman that gave birth to you can not give birth lipsrsealed

gatiano:

The spirit you experienced is GOD, but not from someplace, it is from within you. that spirit in you is the original you, the first you who created everything. That spirit in you in part of GOD at the same time One with GOD.
This is like saying:
The woman that gave birth to you is not your mother but your junior sister i.e the one that was born after you. That woman gave birth to you at the same time is your junior sister. undecided

1 Like

Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
A spirit can not give birth to you! A spirit can only incarnate into you at conception.
A spirit is a spirit and My Mother is a a Woman. A woman is a human being. spirit is not human. spirit according to greeks simply mean "air".

My mother has her own unique spirit has a black woman, and My sister also has her own unique spirit as a blackwoman, mine too as a blackman and yours too if you're black.
My spirit resides inside of me and yours inside you.

we do have all have our biological parents and biological ancestors with whom we share almost close DNA. As a black people, Each and everyone us have an Ancestral father or Ancestral mothers, we also have ancestral brothers or sisters(blacks alone). These Ancestral mother or father depending whether you are a woman or a man is the Spirit.

In you alone, you have 1. the spirit, 2. the soul, and 3. the body.
when you die, Your body decays here and waste away, Your soul goes either to a nice place or torment depending on how you live, Your spirit finds it way back to its original self and reincarnate himself again into another biological parent with new soul and new body depending on the DNA construct of your new parent. this is for only black people.

like i said, we will discuss this in my(our) new tread. it will be called Africanroot sciences or blackroots sciences.

Hiswordxray:

Are you saying the Spirit that gave birth to me can not give birth? undecided
It is like me saying the woman that gave birth to you can not give birth lipsrsealed

This is like saying:
The woman that gave birth to you is not your mother but your junior sister i.e the one that was born after you. That woman gave birth to you at the same time is your junior sister. undecided

1 Like

Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 4:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Malachi York is a very complicated one. One needs to be very careful studying his lessons, he gets from both sides. That is why i recommend Elijah Muhammad's first, then later him.

Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foJnvIa3eWM

[size=15pt]Who Created ALLAH - (Imaam Isa)[/size]
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Hiswordxray(m): 4:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
gatiano:
A spirit can not give birth to you! A spirit can only incarnate into you at conception.
A spirit is a spirit and My Mother is a a Woman. A woman is a human being. spirit is not human. spirit according to greeks simply mean "air".

My mother has her own unique spirit has a black woman, and My sister also has her own unique spirit as a blackwoman, mine too as a blackman and yours too if you're black.
My spirit resides inside of me and yours inside you.

we do have all have our biological parents and biological ancestors with whom we share almost close DNA. As a black people, Each and everyone us have an Ancestral father or Ancestral mothers, we also have ancestral brothers or sisters(blacks alone). These Ancestral mother or father depending whether you are a woman or a man is the Spirit.

In you alone, you have 1. the spirit, 2. the soul, and 3. the body.
when you die, Your body decays here and waste away, Your soul goes either to a nice place or torment depending on how you live, Your spirit finds it way back to its original self and reincarnate himself again into another biological parent with new soul and new body depending on the DNA construct of your new parent. this is for only black people.

like i said, we will discuss this in my(our) new tread. it will be called Africanroot sciences or blackroots sciences.

Tell this to Jesus that said "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:6).

Maybe you know more than Jesus who said spirit gives birth to spirit: "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.” (John 3: 8 ).

Yes I am born of the Spirit just as you are born of a woman (flesh).
So don't say things about spirit when you know nothing about spirit.

1 Like

Re: Question For Gatiano? by Horus(m): 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
gatiano:
Malachi York is a very complicated one. One needs to be very careful studying his lessons, he gets from both sides. That is why i recommend Elijah Muhammad's first, then later him.

Malachi York said that the bible talk about The Honorable Elijah Muhammad

Malachi 4:5

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD

1 Like

Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
I'd expected you to ask; why black, why not the rest of the races. Blacks are spiritual people all black people are born of spirit which reside inside them we have what is called both conscious and the unconscious mind. Evidence to proof that Jesus was a blackman. the conscious is our soul, our personality and our body. The unconscious is our spirit. and each black person has his/her own unconscious or spirit. Jesus had both conscious and his unconscious mind is actually conscious Thus it is virgin. He remembers all his past lives. You and me on the other hand, our unconscious is tightly unconscious meaning self-forgetfulness (evil), we can't even remember what happened during our birth let alone our past lives.

The non-blacks on the other hand have a conscious mind and a collective unconscious mind. They take from a unconscious mind of A blackman. collective unconscious mind of 60,000 blackmen and blackwomen, called Eloheims.

Anytime the whiteman goes on meditation, searching for his/her inner spirit, They find blackman, Then they begin to strife with it. maybe that is why the bible says "the spirit of GOD shall not strive with men". They strives with it so much that when they finally find that they can't win it, they become an atheist or they will simply claim that GOD is a spirit, and whoever sees HIS face will die. These are all tricks so that you won't find your inner self.
What will take most of the non-black to that torment condition is ego (can't submit to GOD inside them) and the blacks not accepting who they really are.

Hiswordxray:

Tell this to Jesus that said "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit." (John 3:6).

Maybe you know more than Jesus who said spirit gives birth to spirit: "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.” (John 3: 8 ).

Yes I am born of the Spirit just as you are born of a woman (flesh).
So don't say things about spirit when you know nothing about spirit.
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yes He did. But said Fard Muhammad is from Venus. I think he should redo The Holy Tablet again. This is the best time for him to do so.
Horus:

Malachi York said that the bible talk about The Honorable Elijah Muhammad

Malachi 4:5

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Hiswordxray(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2015
gatiano:
I'd expected you to ask; why black, why not the rest of the races. Blacks are spiritual people all black people are born of spirit which reside inside them we have what is called both conscious and the unconscious mind. Evidence to proof that Jesus was a blackman. the conscious is our soul, our personality and our body. The unconscious is our spirit. and each black person has his/her own unconscious or spirit. Jesus had both conscious and his unconscious mind is actually conscious Thus it is virgin. He remembers all his past lives. You and me on the other hand, our unconscious is tightly unconscious meaning self-forgetfulness (evil), we can't even remember what happened during our birth let alone our past lives.

The non-blacks on the other hand have a conscious mind and a collective unconscious mind. They take from a unconscious mind of A blackman. collective unconscious mind of 60,000 blackmen and blackwomen, called Eloheims.

Anytime the whiteman goes on meditation, searching for his/her inner spirit, They find blackman, Then they begin to strife with it. maybe that is why the bible says "the spirit of GOD shall not strive with men". They strives with it so much that when they finally find that they can't win it, they become an atheist or they will simply claim that GOD is a spirit, and whoever sees HIS face will die. These are all tricks so that you won't find your inner self.
What will take most of the non-black to that torment condition is ego (can't submit to GOD inside them) and the blacks not accepting who they really are.

So now you agree that spirit can give birth.
First you said spirit can't give birth but now you say blacks are born of spirit.
My dear friend, you are confused and your knowledge is faulty.

Talking about remembering our past, I already know my past. I had been existing from eternity past and I would continue to exist in eternity future. I was there in Christ from the foundation of the world. And when Christ died my mother was removed from His side. 2008, I was born out of the womb of my mother.

But I am neither black nor white. I don't belong to any race in this world. I am beyond race, tribes, nation, religion and every segregation of man. I originated directly from heaven and I belong to the new creation.
You can only find race in the old creation but nothing like race exist in the new creation.

I am living in the present of the future.

1 Like

Re: Question For Gatiano? by macof(m): 6:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
grin grin nairaland and so many mad people deserving to be in Yaba
I didn't know gatiano was one of them

1 Like

Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
That you don't belong to any race and that you are every race, is the biggest deceit you have told yourself. other races maybe friendly with you at their conviniences, perhaps you may marry or love another from other races. but when it comes down to reality you would only have your race.

like your reading aptitude is not intact or you merely just read or see what you want. spirit can't give birth, not without a body. a spirit needs a body to function and create (i do not know how else to explain). spirit can not exist without a body! a balloon without air is a body which can't float. when the air (spirit) is put into the balloon(body), then it becomes complete and it will float.

That you have eternal life is correct (if you are black), that you exist when Jesus was at the beginning is also correct(if u are black).
Non-blacks are not condemned, They get to have everlasting life.

Now can you tell me about the spirit you saw, describe him/her for me. i'm really anxious to know.

Hiswordxray:

First you said spirit can't give birth but now you say blacks are born of spirit.

Talking about remembering our past, I already know my past. I had been existing from eternity past and I would continue to exist in eternity future. I was there in Christ from the foundation of the world. And when Christ died my mother was removed from His side. 2008, I was born out of the worm of my mother.

But I am neither black nor white. I don't belong to any race in this world. I am beyond race, tribes, nation, religion and every segregation of man. I originated directly from heaven and I belong to the new creation.
You can only find race in the old creation but nothing like race exist in the new creation.

Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 6:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Mind you, i am not a racist. respect beget respect, love also for love. however ways we choose either hate or love, Truth will forever be constant.

Hiswordxray:

Talking about remembering our past, I already know my past. I had been existing from eternity past and I would continue to exist in eternity future. I was there in Christ from the foundation of the world. And when Christ died my mother was removed from His side. 2008, I was born out of the worm of my mother.

Re: Question For Gatiano? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
jokes section pls
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
gatiano:
That you don't belong to any race and that you are every race, is the biggest deceit you have told yourself. other races maybe friendly with you at their conviniences, perhaps you may marry or love another from other races. but when it comes down to reality you would only have your race.
Do you know me more than I know myself. I say, I don't belong to any race of the world. I originated directly from heaven and it is the truth, the reality angry

gatiano:

like your reading aptitude is not intact or you merely just read or see what you want. spirit can't give birth, not without a body. a spirit needs a body to function and create (i do not know how else to explain). spirit can not exist without a body! a balloon without air is a body which can't float. when the air (spirit) is put into the balloon(body), then it becomes complete and it will float.
That you have eternal life is correct (if you are black), that you exist when Jesus was at the beginning is also correct(if u are black).
Non-blacks are not condemned, They get to have everlasting life.
Now can you tell me about the spirit you saw, describe him/her for me. i'm really anxious to know.
Would you describe better the Spirit I experience?
Can I describe correctly and better the joy or pain you feel? Of course, impossible...
So why do you claim to know better the Spirit I experienced?

The Spirit I know is not air but a being. He is the most emotional being in the whole universe.
The Spirit feels, speaks, hears etc.
And He is more real to me than you are.

1 Like

Re: Question For Gatiano? by Hiswordxray(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
gatiano:
Mind you, i am not a racist. respect beget respect, love also for love. however ways we choose either hate or love, Truth will forever be constant.

I am simply saying I have gone beyond race. I belong to a new creation where race does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 10:56am On Feb 23, 2015
You are right in the sense that your experiences is yours alone, you best know and understand how it feels or felt.
The reason i ask is because, when you see this spirit, you will or must have seen him/her in a bodily form, well clothed according to what types of clothing your love best, obviously he/she won't allow mini-skirt or exposing clothes.
This one spirit can come in many forms, there are trillions and trillions of them. but all of them are ONE- which is YOU. these are your re-incarnated self(you). Any questions that you have, anyone since the beginning of time, There is always the perfect answer in you if you bring it out of you through uprightness and striving to be righteous and by eating right the right food at the right time(this is difficult because it requires discipline). no non-black can do this, never! you can never find a black person with multiple personality disorder.

So yes, spirit feels, talk and do all things in human form. He can appear as lucid dream(vision) or dream or if you are trained properly(which you are definitely not), you can call the spirit at will. However, He is always with us. ask a question, the first answer is of your spirit who is your first self and inner voice.
Hiswordxray:

Do you know me more than I know myself. I say, I don't belong to any race of the world. I originated directly from heaven and it is the truth, the reality angry

Would you describe better the Spirit I experience?
Can I describe correctly and better the joy or pain you feel? Of course, impossible...
So why do you claim to know better the Spirit I experienced?

The Spirit I know is not air but a being. He is the most emotional being in the whole universe.
The Spirit feels, speaks, hears etc.
And He is more real to me than you are.
Re: Question For Gatiano? by gatiano(m): 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
The knowledge of Yahweh, GOD, the creation of the universe and of all things all in -
https://www.nairaland.com/2163386/african-blackroots-science-religion-science

you are welcome to join in the discussion., contribute, bring clear arguements, those questions we can't or will be unable to find answers to, we will send to the author. however, we are not dumb, he's given the basis, we will find answers within ourselves. i think we should be capable.
Re: Question For Gatiano? by Horus(m): 1:02am On Feb 27, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH2HfBnJ7VU

[size=15pt]Marcus, Elijah and Malachi[/size]

gatiano:
Yes He did. But said Fard Muhammad is from Venus. I think he should redo The Holy Tablet again. This is the best time for him to do so.
Re: Question For Gatiano? by realtem(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
gatiano:
Yes Yahweh was born, Yahweh is a God but not THE GOD. Yahweh sent Jesus. Yahweh +59,999 others (all blackmen and women) is what is called ELOHEIM. They made the non-black people of the planet earth. Thus this is Yahweh's world. NB world does not mean planet, world means people.

smh embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Overcoming By Prayer. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E A Adeboye / A Random Question For The Atheists / 39 Years Paralyzed (withered) Arm Instantly Healed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.