Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? (42166 Views)

Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Ajarney(m): 11:29am On Feb 22, 2015
I would have plead on her behalf though but her committing abortion is out of it all
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by fyneboi79(m): 11:32am On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:
We have been together for over six months. I love her so much (never fell so much in love) and she's so crazy in love with me too. she's such a wonderful lady I've ever met. she would do anything just to prove and protect our relationship.

Early January this year she came to my place to spend few days. during her visit, I one day took her phone and checked through her bbm I saw her chat with one cleric (Alfa) asking the man to help her about a shocking dream she had about me and also talking about d previous guy she was dating before I met her. I was so confused I couldn't talk till she left but on her way to the park I ask her if she was cheating or something and she assured me that she's all mine.

So the following day after she left I called her and told her that I went through her phone and I observe that she's still having some affairs wit her previous boy friend, she first started talking angrily that why should I go through her phone without her conscience but after few minutes she called back and started begging not to be annoyed by the way she talked regard me checking her phone. after a lot of begging I told her I'm no more annoyed but I warned her not to go to the Alfa because I could observe that the Alfa has other interior motive from the way he was chatting and she promised not to visit him.

So last Tuesday she came to my place and I tried to go through her chats on bbm and to my biggest surprise my lady was asking the man to pay her the money she spent on abortion to her (omo I was so shocked) I couldn't blv my eyes,I saw a part where the man was asking if she love him and she said no...dat thats why she couldn't keep his pregnancy. I kept it for good days till when she was about to leave this morning. The question I threw at her was "did you really did abortion?" she was shocked and started swearing with the holy book...I asked her to bring her fone and I viewed the Alfa's pics and asked if dis was d same Alfa I asked her not to visit and she said no he's the not him. I showed her the pics I tuk from that chat....she was shocked and accepted she slept with him but she did no abortion saying she only want to use that to get money from the Alfa. I asked her why....but she kept saying she didn't know how it happened. she was just begging and crying. the reason y I was so pained is that I warned her not to go to him but he go against my warning. I love her but I'm not comfortable with her. after too much begging and crying I told her I've forgive her.

Please is it advisable to go on with this lady?...I'm confused because I'm still in luv with her I can't just let her go but something keeps telling me that I may regret go on with her. AND IS IT WRONG FOR PARTNERS TO CHECK EACH OTHERS FONE?
Asking the Alfa for abortion money only means she slept with him without a condom not knowing how often d randy Alfa sleeps around with numerous girls he uses.So you can go on with her till she infects you with the HIV virus grin
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by divine247(f): 11:36am On Feb 22, 2015
Give her one more last chance if she doesn't change move on
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Odunharry(m): 11:46am On Feb 22, 2015
Kingsasian:
I so much luv this thread. I know all their tricks whether they are with me or not. If she is with me and she is answering a call with monosyllabic words I go lock up after all I don't wanna spoil the fun of that moment and if I call her I also know when she is with another maga but I go just play along in other for we magas to dey take turns in quenching our konji. Although its painful sha.
lol...it quite painful people are nt loyal
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Odunharry(m): 11:47am On Feb 22, 2015
divine247:
one what??
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by temmym4(m): 11:55am On Feb 22, 2015
Acidosis:
...and some people will say it's wrong to check or read their partners' chats.

Trust is an intangible word. Check that damn phone and chats before she gives you AIDS & truncate your destiny.

After all there are many decent fishes in the ocean, so why expose yourself to AIDS & other spiritual diseases in the name of "trust"?

God bless you bro! U v just poured out what I had in mind!!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by lharstborn(m): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
OP.. e be like say you no value your life at all. Alfa,of all people? Ohh okay so you want to wait till the Alfa dude impregnate your gal before the scales fall of your eyes ba? Have you even thought of the health implications of your gal having sex with him without protection? There's the risk of STD's because its obvious the Alfa us a randy goat,not forgetting she supposedly aborted a pregnancy he was responsible for. How about the fact that she refused to heed to your objections of her going to this Alfa's place? She clearly ignored your warnings and even topped it by having sex with him (Chai,the gal sharp o!). Lastly have you even considered the spiritual implications of your gal engaging in what the Yorubas call 'Toju Bo Ile'? It amazes me that most gals nowadays are so gullible that they frequent spiritual individuals for one spiritual guidance or the other with reckless abandon,in their quest for doing these they fall prey into the manipulations of these so called alfas and pastors which was the exact situation your gal fell into. Lastly dude,you need to wake up before the Alfa does something to your gal which will eventually affect your own personal and spiritual journey. Let her go!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by joxxy01(m): 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
never. Just forget her, she can kill
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by medacares: 12:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
My advice stop checking ur woman's phone
It's best that way.
Then pray about it God knws best.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by savanto: 12:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Why should go through another person's phone?haven't you heard the word privacy before?well you seeked for it and you got it,so deal with it and leave me out of it. Next time learn to respect people's privacy tongue

I respectfully disagree with you on this matter. There's nothing like privacy between married couples. Both of you are ONE flesh by the reason of marriage. Marriage aint a union between a boy and a girl but between a man and a woman.

My advise is, don't go into a marriage if you know that you aren't ready to 'forsake others and stick to your husband or wife' if you hide or password your phone because of me....wherein have you loved me? We don't eat love, we humans can only feel it and appreciate it.

If you hide or password your phone because of privacy issues, then you have a PROBLEM with 'yourself' May we not be found wanton on the judgement day. Marriages today are fraught with numerous challenges and that is why divorce rate is on the increase and it may continue to be so if you and I don't change our mindset. Only recognise privacy in marriages when you are discussing with your family (my in-laws when we are together, I can give you space to relate with them because they gave me their blessings)

If you truly love me, I see no reason why you should hide things from me. Love is open! After all, I know when you are on monthly mensuration, I see your unclothedness daily without you having to be shy about it. So why hiding of phone?
Judging from peoples' comments, you can easily deduce those that are married and those in serious relationships that cheat. It is the trend these latter days.

I will conclude by saying again that women are God's special gift to men. They are wonderful to be with only IF you FIND the right one for you. Then and only then will you enjoy your union.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Continue with her.
no be fool you be?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by duduade: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:
We have been together for over six months. I love her so much (never fell so much in love) and she's so crazy in love with me too. she's such a wonderful lady I've ever met. she would do anything just to prove and protect our relationship.

Early January this year she came to my place to spend few days. during her visit, I one day took her phone and checked through her bbm I saw her chat with one cleric (Alfa) asking the man to help her about a shocking dream she had about me and also talking about d previous guy she was dating before I met her. I was so confused I couldn't talk till she left but on her way to the park I ask her if she was cheating or something and she assured me that she's all mine.

So the following day after she left I called her and told her that I went through her phone and I observe that she's still having some affairs wit her previous boy friend, she first started talking angrily that why should I go through her phone without her conscience but after few minutes she called back and started begging not to be annoyed by the way she talked regard me checking her phone. after a lot of begging I told her I'm no more annoyed but I warned her not to go to the Alfa because I could observe that the Alfa has other interior motive from the way he was chatting and she promised not to visit him.

So last Tuesday she came to my place and I tried to go through her chats on bbm and to my biggest surprise my lady was asking the man to pay her the money she spent on abortion to her (omo I was so shocked) I couldn't blv my eyes,I saw a part where the man was asking if she love him and she said no...dat thats why she couldn't keep his pregnancy. I kept it for good days till when she was about to leave this morning. The question I threw at her was "did you really did abortion?" she was shocked and started swearing with the holy book...I asked her to bring her fone and I viewed the Alfa's pics and asked if dis was d same Alfa I asked her not to visit and she said no he's the not him. I showed her the pics I tuk from that chat....she was shocked and accepted she slept with him but she did no abortion saying she only want to use that to get money from the Alfa. I asked her why....but she kept saying she didn't know how it happened. she was just begging and crying. the reason y I was so pained is that I warned her not to go to him but he go against my warning. I love her but I'm not comfortable with her. after too much begging and crying I told her I've forgive her.

Please is it advisable to go on with this lady?...I'm confused because I'm still in luv with her I can't just let her go but something keeps telling me that I may regret go on with her. AND IS IT WRONG FOR PARTNERS TO CHECK EACH OTHERS FONE?
i tot u said she would do anything to protect her relationship... Despite your warmings she did the contary.. Guess u still dont know her that much......!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by mayor007(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
The lady is a cold-hearted SOB. Read the part where the alfa asked whether she loves him or not. She wanna have her cake and eat it so tey belle enter the matter.

Honestly dude, if you were my friend; I'd have to projectile-slap you into reality. Talking about "going on with her".
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
Let her go or u will finally regrate it when she finally leaves u. U will now become the mugu and she the wiser. Know it that she herself will never live with the memory, that u are now aware of her bad deed. because definetly she will not continue with the relationship after u might have forgiven her. So be the one to end the partnership, don't let her end it herself. because it will be a blow to u at the time she quit it herself. So be wise.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Beyhiodie(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Prixus:
look at the systematic lies she's been telling u. at the last count she claimed she didn't have an abortion. her lies have been step by step until u discover the previous lie to which she admits. why would a woman preparing for marriage be trying to scam an alfa of 5K in the name of abortion?
guys beware after they have done all the fvcking around with different t guys in the name of BF they will come and form wife material for u. shine your eye.
na then yu go see them repent and become holy sisters, God save brothers in church ooo
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by itohanmercy(f): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls let her be...u can't build ur confidence in dat kindda lady...sleeping with an alfa? WOw..disgusting.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by malbro(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2015
BRODA NW LISTEN CAREFULLY......I DONT LIKE GIVIN ADVICE ON FINKZ LIKE DIS COS ALL ACTION DEPENDS ON U....FROM WAT I READ N MAI OBSERVATION YOU DONT TRUST HER DATZY U RE CHECKIN UP HER FONE......U EVEN WAN HER.BF D DEMAGE WAS BIN DONE...PADDY ME....U LOVE HER YEAP.....BT I SEE A GURL PLAYIN YOU.....LIKE I SAID IZ UP TO U....FOR ME I CANT STAY WITH HER SOWIEEEE.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Originalsly: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Partner or no partner....IT IS WRONG TO GO THRU SOMEONE'S FONE. If you think you should have full access to everything because you are in a relationship ... then why didn't you give her your bank account number and code? On the one you sooo much love.....the writing is on the wall ... red flags are waving .... you have seen the nature of the beast .... you know what you're up against.... the choice is yours.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by malbro(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
divine247:
SEE THEM
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by marvelito: 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
ivyT:

Wicked* grin
Shebi she don beg d guy na
i guess u r nt different frm her. Rubbish ladies
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by nekaa(f): 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
satope1:

Some girls with excuse. Even if he met her today, as long as she said yes to his proposal ---what's the problem?

Address the apparent betrayal and not the sidling.
Youngpo413:
meaning?
My point is whose fault is it he didn't look before he leapt?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by savanto: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
kolykoldy:
Continue with her.
no be fool you be?

@OP,

May her supposedly 'last chance' not turn out to be your most dreaded 'one chance'

Life is about choices. We shall respect your choice.

Having said all these, I rest my case. Shall we all rise?

''The summer is ended, the harvest is past, and we are not saved'' Jer. 8:20 (KJV)
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
@OP,why is it that common sense is not common to u?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by KingsleyBuubba(m): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Bro. Listen to Bubba cos Bubba wil tell u from a related xperience...... U wil neva forget dis, so dis is my candid advice. Let her go cos u wil neva stop checking her fone and u wil neva trust her. Bro a relationship is not wat it ought to be without trust. The earlier u let her go d beta
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
It's crazy the way women are sleeping around like chimps these days! Is it something in the water? undecided
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by tempel(m): 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
Forgive her but run
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
divine247:
if you were in his shoes would you give the guy another chance ni, face the fact jhor!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by greall12(m): 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
i feel Your Pain Bro.. To tell you the fact the lady is not your wife Just let her go, i'm very sure she will regret that she loose you at the end..

Some ladies can lie eh
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Gsmiles26(m): 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Its not just abt the sex now but it is very possible the alfa has cast a spell upon her and she remains under his bondage.I attend a deliverance church and I have seen several times demons of such satanic priest speaking out on such issues.I suggest if you really like her,u must take her for proper deliverance from a geniu deliverance pastor
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Bigsteveg(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
blackchukky:
The choice is yours to make are you ready to continue with her and live with the imagination of that Alfa combing her ? or you move on.

Finally guys stop snooping around your lady's phone because you will do yourself much harm by seeing things that exceeds your suspicions/expectations/intuition

Voila!

Nonsense, drug the bull by the horn. U started well but finished badly.

If you have nothing to hide, ur spouse checking your phone should not be an issue.

Am sure u won't even allow ur spouse to pick ur calls.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
emmillyfaith:
Please let's look at this issue from a proper point of view,d lady in quetion had a dream and decided 2 seek solution from d socalled alfa,she wasn't wrong because in their conversation he never asked her out,the only way she went wrong was that she should hav obeyed her fiance's instruction. But meanwhile,I strongly believe that she was anxious 2 know d meaning of what she saw in d rem of d dream,furthermore this socalled Alfa is obviously not ordained by God therefore he was led by d flesh and wit d aid of his fetish powers he lured he in2 sex,she couldn't have known when it happend and by requesting money 4 abortion may be she wanted her pound of flesh. MY DEAR BROTHER I see no reason why u should dump ur fiancee u saw d conversation ur self she wasn't 100% faulty and besides if God can forgive den whom are we not 2 do d same. True love endureth trials and temptations obviously she loves u and if she were a cheat u wld hav seen d traits in her b4 d ALFA issue came up. Pls give her a second chance. She's human and only but a woman. GOD be wit u both. COMMENTATORS pls think twice.
abegii comot for hia!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Bigsteveg(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Acidosis:
...and some people will say it's wrong to check or read their partners' chats.

Trust is an intangible word. Check that damn phone and chats before she gives you AIDS & truncate your destiny.

After all there are many decent fishes in the ocean, so why expose yourself to AIDS & other spiritual diseases in the name of "trust"?

U said it all. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.