Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,465 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? (42153 Views)

Advice Needed - Her Fiancee Slept With 3 Of Her Bridesmaids Prior To Wedding Day / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by kunlenkirol(m): 10:25am On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:
We have been together for over six months. I love her so much (never fell so much in love) and she's so crazy in love with me too. she's such a wonderful lady I've ever met. she would do anything just to prove and protect our relationship.

Early January this year she came to my place to spend few days. during her visit, I one day took her phone and checked through her bbm I saw her chat with one cleric (Alfa) asking the man to help her about a shocking dream she had about me and also talking about d previous guy she was dating before I met her. I was so confused I couldn't talk till she left but on her way to the park I ask her if she was cheating or something and she assured me that she's all mine.

So the following day after she left I called her and told her that I went through her phone and I observe that she's still having some affairs wit her previous boy friend, she first started talking angrily that why should I go through her phone without her conscience but after few minutes she called back and started begging not to be annoyed by the way she talked regard me checking her phone. after a lot of begging I told her I'm no more annoyed but I warned her not to go to the Alfa because I could observe that the Alfa has other interior motive from the way he was chatting and she promised not to visit him.

So last Tuesday she came to my place and I tried to go through her chats on bbm and to my biggest surprise my lady was asking the man to pay her the money she spent on abortion to her (omo I was so shocked) I couldn't blv my eyes,I saw a part where the man was asking if she love him and she said no...dat thats why she couldn't keep his pregnancy. I kept it for good days till when she was about to leave this morning. The question I threw at her was "did you really did abortion?" she was shocked and started swearing with the holy book...I asked her to bring her fone and I viewed the Alfa's pics and asked if dis was d same Alfa I asked her not to visit and she said no he's the not him. I showed her the pics I tuk from that chat....she was shocked and accepted she slept with him but she did no abortion saying she only want to use that to get money from the Alfa. I asked her why....but she kept saying she didn't know how it happened. she was just begging and crying. the reason y I was so pained is that I warned her not to go to him but he go against my warning. I love her but I'm not comfortable with her. after too much begging and crying I told her I've forgive her.

Please is it advisable to go on with this lady?...I'm confused because I'm still in luv with her I can't just let her go but something keeps telling me that I may regret go on with her. AND IS IT WRONG FOR PARTNERS TO CHECK EACH OTHERS FONE?
I don't see why u should keep on claiming that she loves you. Perhaps you don't know what it means to love. Anyway, the word is the most used word in English Language. First and foremost, if she loved u, she wouldn't sleep with another man. Even if she had d most fearsome dream abt you, what she should have done is to let you be aware of the dream and u people will look for a way to resolve it and prevent d issue to stop, that is if the dream is a bad one. You people are team, lovers are team, they are organimistic, what happens to one happens to d other. So bro, I don't think she loves you. Moreso, u told her not to go to d cleric again but she disobeyed, if u eventually marry her, she will disobey u on certain issues which this event is d beginning. Besides, she claimed to lie to d cleric that she is pregnant, only call girls could do that, if she is pained abt d unfortunate event that took place between her and the cleric, she wouldn't dare contact him again let alone asking him to give her money for abortion, that is weird and disheartening.
To me, there is nothing that prevents u from checking one another's fone when u don't have skeleton in ur wardrope. Why should that be a problem. God even wanted you to be aware of it cos she could have deleted it knowning fully well that u have started checking her fone. My advice: the ball is in ur pitch.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by 989900: 10:25am On Feb 22, 2015
#mumunism.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by bobisky(m): 10:26am On Feb 22, 2015
Dump her biko b4 she do anoda one.Alfas av bin banging many guys girlfriend since 1960!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by btsnm(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2015
Do you also sleep with her? I would advise you to stop fornication.And you should advise her too. Things may not always be right with fornicators. Whatever thing goes around comes around.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by braine(m): 10:28am On Feb 22, 2015
emmillyfaith:
Please let's look at this issue from a proper point of view,d lady in quetion had a dream and decided 2 seek solution from d socalled alfa,she wasn't wrong because in their conversation he never asked her out,the only way she went wrong was that she should hav obeyed her fiance's instruction. But meanwhile,I strongly believe that she was anxious 2 know d meaning of what she saw in d rem of d dream,furthermore this socalled Alfa is obviously not ordained by God therefore he was led by d flesh and wit d aid of his fetish powers he lured he in2 sex,she couldn't have known when it happend and by requesting money 4 abortion may be she wanted her pound of flesh. MY DEAR BROTHER I see no reason why u should dump ur fiancee u saw d conversation ur self she wasn't 100% faulty and besides if God can forgive den whom are we not 2 do d same. True love endureth trials and temptations obviously she loves u and if she were a cheat u wld hav seen d traits in her b4 d ALFA issue came up. Pls give her a second chance. She's human and only but a woman. GOD be wit u both. COMMENTATORS pls think twice.
its much better he lets go. Theres no guarantee she would stop fuckingg around. The fact that she asked for abortion money means shes in her right senses and wasn't jazzed.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by andyanders: 10:28am On Feb 22, 2015
emmillyfaith:
Please let's look at this issue from a proper point of view,d lady in quetion had a dream and decided 2 seek solution from d socalled alfa,she wasn't wrong because in their conversation he never asked her out,the only way she went wrong was that she should hav obeyed her fiance's instruction. But meanwhile,I strongly believe that she was anxious 2 know d meaning of what she saw in d rem of d dream,furthermore this socalled Alfa is obviously not ordained by God therefore he was led by d flesh and wit d aid of his fetish powers he lured he in2 sex,she couldn't have known when it happend and by requesting money 4 abortion may be she wanted her pound of flesh. MY DEAR BROTHER I see no reason why u should dump ur fiancee u saw d conversation ur self she wasn't 100% faulty and besides if God can forgive den whom are we not 2 do d same. True love endureth trials and temptations obviously she loves u and if she were a cheat u wld hav seen d traits in her b4 d ALFA issue came up. Pls give her a second chance. She's human and only but a woman. GOD be wit u both. COMMENTATORS pls think twice.

From your answer herein, I believe that you are either a daughter to an Alfa or you are one that patronize them.Nonsense.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by omonnakoda: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:
We have been together for over six months. I love her so much (never fell so much in love) and she's so crazy in love with me too. she's such a wonderful lady I've ever met. she would do anything just to prove and protect our relationship.

Early January this year she came to my place to spend few days. during her visit, I one day took her phone and checked through her bbm I saw her chat with one cleric (Alfa) asking the man to help her about a shocking dream she had about me and also talking about d previous guy she was dating before I met her. I was so confused I couldn't talk till she left but on her way to the park I ask her if she was cheating or something and she assured me that she's all mine.

So the following day after she left I called her and told her that I went through her phone and I observe that she's still having some affairs wit her previous boy friend, she first started talking angrily that why should I go through her phone without her conscience but after few minutes she called back and started begging not to be annoyed by the way she talked regard me checking her phone. after a lot of begging I told her I'm no more annoyed but I warned her not to go to the Alfa because I could observe that the Alfa has other interior motive from the way he was chatting and she promised not to visit him.

So last Tuesday she came to my place and I tried to go through her chats on bbm and to my biggest surprise my lady was asking the man to pay her the money she spent on abortion to her (omo I was so shocked) I couldn't blv my eyes,I saw a part where the man was asking if she love him and she said no...dat thats why she couldn't keep his pregnancy. I kept it for good days till when she was about to leave this morning. The question I threw at her was "did you really did abortion?" she was shocked and started swearing with the holy book...I asked her to bring her fone and I viewed the Alfa's pics and asked if dis was d same Alfa I asked her not to visit and she said no he's the not him. I showed her the pics I tuk from that chat....she was shocked and accepted she slept with him but she did no abortion saying she only want to use that to get money from the Alfa. I asked her why....but she kept saying she didn't know how it happened. she was just begging and crying. the reason y I was so pained is that I warned her not to go to him but he go against my warning. I love her but I'm not comfortable with her. after too much begging and crying I told her I've forgive her.

Please is it advisable to go on with this lady?...I'm confused because I'm still in luv with her I can't just let her go but something keeps telling me that I may regret go on with her. AND IS IT WRONG FOR PARTNERS TO CHECK EACH OTHERS FONE?
You are a real man with game spirit. You are not selfish and really admire that.Some men when they find a good thing want to keep it to themselves but you have a generous spirit and have no problem sharing your woman.God will surely reward you.Also because you are sharing with an Alfa God will reward you double. Also your woman is a blessing to you . She tries to protect your feelings so when you ask her she denies but because she is God fearing she will eventually confess. Also she is the kind of woman who leaves her phone where can check up on what is the "latest this show that she is sincere so I will advice that you should start making plans to marry her. She must agree never to hide her phone from you and you must always forgive her when she sleeps with anyone in the future .God will bless all of you including the Alfa abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Kingsasian(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2015
savanto:
@OP,

I felt for you after reading you post. I'm glad that you are not yet married to her. I will tell you the truth because I have seen it all and even worse.

The lady in question, like most ladies our society produces today, wants to 'settle down with you' she could shed a drum full of tears to convince you of her undying love for you. She does not know anything about love. You are easily moved by a woman's tears and that could be your doom. Never allow yourself to be moved by tears. There are somethings I cannot say here but I can tell you that the tears she shed will not stop her from cheating on you soon...not later!

The problem is that most women don't know where they are with themselves. They seem to want to eat their cake and have it back. They are greedy and lack the will-power to say no to men when they are in a relationship.

Let me break it down a little bit for your comprehension. If for instance, you show me this girl that just shed tears of sorrow to you a few days ago, I can get to easily sleep with her while you monitor her movements to be sure that I'm telling you the truth.
I'm not writing to condemn our women. They are great and God created them to be our helpers. But don't think with your d1ck.

Con
excellent, u also spoke to me too u just described the kind of girl I was dating.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by braine(m): 10:32am On Feb 22, 2015
savanto:
@OP,

I felt for you after reading you post. I'm glad that you are not yet married to her. I will tell you the truth because I have seen it all and even worse.

The lady in question, like most ladies our society produces today, wants to 'settle down with you' she could shed a drum full of tears to convince you of her undying love for you. She does not know anything about love. You are easily moved by a woman's tears and that could be your doom. Never allow yourself to be moved by tears. There are somethings I cannot say here but I can tell you that the tears she shed will not stop her from cheating on you soon...not later!

The problem is that most women don't know where they are with themselves. They seem to want to eat their cake and have it back. They are greedy and lack the will-power to say no to men when they are in a relationship.

Let me break it down a little bit for your comprehension. If for instance, you show me this girl that just shed tears of sorrow to you a few days ago, I can get to easily sleep with her while you monitor her movements to be sure that I'm telling you the truth.
I'm not writing to condemn our women. They are great and God created them to be our helpers. But don't think with your d1ck.

Con
Thank you for comment. I'm sure it'll help me personally.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by braine(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2015
Kingsasian:
excellent, u also spoke to me too u just described the kind of girl I was dating.
He also described mine too! We are in trouble grin
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by andyanders: 10:34am On Feb 22, 2015
omonnakoda:
You are a real man with game spirit. You are not selfish and really admire that.Some men when they find a good thing want to keep it to themselves but you have a generous spirit and have no problem sharing your woman.God will surely reward you.Also because you are sharing with an Alfa God will reward you double. Also your woman is a blessing to you . She tries to protect your feelings so when you ask her she denies but because she is God fearing she will eventually confess. Also she is the kind of woman who leaves her phone where can check up on what is the "latest this show that she is sincere so I will advice that you should start making plans to marry her. She must agree never to hide her phone from you and you must always forgive her when she sleeps with anyone in the future .God will bless all of you including the Alfa abundantly.

You are funny my brother. hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Kingsasian(m): 10:37am On Feb 22, 2015
braine:
He also described mine too! We are in trouble grin
hahahahahahaha, especially the shedding of tears aspect.....daughters of Eve.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by stan241(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Listen to NEYO's GO ON GIRL @op you will get your answer
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by TWEETFELLA: 10:40am On Feb 22, 2015
princeogbeide1:
see man" a girl remains to be everybody's girl until she gets married.
Even when they marry sef.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by andyanders: 10:40am On Feb 22, 2015
Op, the worst any man can do in life is to marry out of sympathy. Never EVER in your life marry a woman out of sympathy because the taste of friendship is not the taste of marriage. She MUST use same method of using Alfas to destroy you in life.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by IYANGBALI: 10:41am On Feb 22, 2015
Why should go through another person's phone?haven't you heard the word privacy before?well you seeked for it and you got it,so deal with it and leave me out of it. Next time learn to respect people's privacy tongue
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by braine(m): 10:41am On Feb 22, 2015
Kingsasian:
hahahahahahaha, especially the shedding of tears aspect.....daughters of Eve.
I dey tell you my brother. That drama wont work anymore
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by RichboyPee(m): 10:43am On Feb 22, 2015
[i][/i]You did the right thing brother but the decision is entirely yours to take
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by alobam1: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2015
Hmmmmm. Op is totally at fault from the beginning. To me the girl isn't a good girl from day 1.maybe the guy fell in love with beauty. I know of a guy dating one girl. The girl bleaches,Lecturers slept with her when she was in school. Yet my guy carry am for head dey claim say Na Hin wife to be.. I dey tell am say o boy look for a betta girl this one isn't a wife but dude no hear.. Am even sure the girl wld still be sleeping around while he claims holy for my guy..Too bad.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Kingsasian(m): 10:44am On Feb 22, 2015
Odunharry:

guy u need do am o....Dnt mind her if she tries to blackmail u by crying or saying u dnt love her and all that..Girls are masters when it comes to pretence and the funny thing is many of them will always check ur phone..Atimes i wonder what is in a phone that they hide.

This Op own worst o.Me na text msg sent and recieve i see i was just playing along then i kickd her out didnt evn bother the begging or tears
Beware of girls who dnt answer call when u are 2geda or who always answer with Yes,no,later(one/two word reply)...My guy,RUNNNNNN FASTTTT
I so much luv this thread. I know all their tricks whether they are with me or not. If she is with me and she is answering a call with monosyllabic words I go lock up after all I don't wanna spoil the fun of that moment and if I call her I also know when she is with another maga but I go just play along in other for we magas to dey take turns in quenching our konji. Although its painful sha.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by eagleeyez: 10:49am On Feb 22, 2015
dpoladapo604:

Listen and listen well, am a lady. Okay?
Do not marry that lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forgive her but please am on my knees, do not marry her. She's a deceitful person and will cause you so much ache in future. She can't be trusted and will never listen to you. Didn't u warn her off the alfa? Does that show she reasons or respect u? You claim she does everything to protect your relationship then how come she went against your request? A simple request?

You are a man, reason and reason well.only you will decide what u want but think of your children
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 22, 2015
chaiii some ladies are just so cheap.@op run for ur dare life,that babe is a LovePeddler!
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by braine(m): 10:52am On Feb 22, 2015
Acidosis:
...and some people will say it's wrong to check or read their partners' chats.

Trust is an intangible word. Check that damn phone and chats before she gives you AIDS & truncate your destiny.

After all there are many decent fishes in the ocean, so why expose yourself to AIDS & other spiritual diseases in the name of "trust"?

True.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Lilphillips(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2015
ivyT:

Wicked* grin
Shebi she don beg d guy na
don't you think she'll still do the same thing again, cos may be the guy will always forgive her?
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by remmydada(m): 10:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Just let go of her if you dont you will regret the worst is she will keep visiting alfas and pastors and end up going to babalawo
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Precioussilas10: 10:56am On Feb 22, 2015
bible talkam say "an indecisive man is unstable in all his ways"....i no no the kind advice u dey find when its crystal clear u know what to do.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Kingsasian(m): 10:56am On Feb 22, 2015
pring:
For me, no body is perfect. Stick with her if u realy luv her.
thats the problem with guys.
the next girl ur going to meet out there may b worse.
No girl is new or perfect. even virgins still disappoint.
I concur and that is why am giving her a second but last chance. Thanks
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Kingsasian(m): 10:57am On Feb 22, 2015
bamgbalaot:
To my point of view...sit her down and give her the warning of her life, tho .. Some girls are kinda naughty at times, same time she might have being under spell..just so painful u warned her and she refused to yield! No one is shield free of error/temptation. Just let go of the past and build your home to be well on Christ/Allah/Eledumare.......
EXACTLY
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Kingsasian(m): 11:04am On Feb 22, 2015
braine:
I dey tell you my brother. That drama wont work anymore
it won't work ooooooo.
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by abbanura(m): 11:11am On Feb 22, 2015
As for me i forgive her,because is not good to check to be checking people phones and go through their messages,if like i caught them red handed.remeber an adage that say One day for the Thief when another day for the OwnerAs for me i forgive her,because is not good to check to be checking people phones and go through their messages,if like i caught them red handed.remeber an adage that say One day for the Thief when another day for the OwnerAs for me i forgive her,because is not good to check to be checking people phones and go through their messages,if like i caught them red handed.remeber an adage that say One day for the Thief when another day for the Owner
Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by ivyy(f): 11:16am On Feb 22, 2015
Your gf is a scammer painful truth. Whatelse do you cal a woman who lies abt abortion to get money?
Girls do these things. They delibrately sleep with men without protection just so they can trap him into paying money for an abortion they didn't have.
Sorry to break it to you but ur woman is far more exposed than you think. So stop deceiving urself okay?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? by Mhizizzy(f): 11:19am On Feb 22, 2015
True talk o

eromspete:
She used the ABORTION story to try to get money from the Alfa. She' obviously a CON ARTIST.

If you get married to her, expect alot of manipulation from her to satisfy whatever she wants. If she wants money she will scam you emotionally to get it.

Separation from a partner is painful especially when emotional investments are high but you should be able to let go.

She messed up and now you have two choices:

1 - To forgive and WARN her strongly not to try it ever again as long as she's with you OR
2 - Let her go (people rarely change from already established behaviours)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / 20 FACTS About NIGERIAN Guys. / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.