Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

"P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C (6237 Views)

Cabal Ruling Nigeria As Buhari Misses FEC Meeting Again- PDP / Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons / Buhari Ruling Nigeria With Medieval Mindset, Says Prof Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by PassingShot(m): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2015
Another desperate attempt by the OP to earn his stomach "protection" allowee grin grin grin

Do we expect APC or any other party to import their members from UK, US or from Jupiter?

The genesis of many of the problems of Nigeria is with the ruling party's ideology and not necessarily the members. If bad people find themselves in a well-meaning party, the party should be able to reform them. And if good people find themselves in bad party, the party can only destroy their values and make them become bad.

PDP, with 16 years and mediocre results, shows that their is a fundamental problem with the party. Is it by coincidence that many of the performing states in Nigeria are now from the opposition party?

Try harder barcanista. The job must be really difficult for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by egift(m): 6:34am On Feb 22, 2015
Energito:
You and i were friends before you join Apc not only that you go as far as insulting igbos well even duo i swear not to forgive you on that but i'm happy you have seen the light
GEJ till 2019.

You are glad he is Flip-Flopping like a Fish out of water. What next? Flip Again? grin grin grin grin

"What is left when honor is lost?"
— Publilius Syrus

"Being truthful when you know it will cost you, is the true test of honesty". He will soon need another "Protection" grin grin grin

Sai Buhari. This Wind of Change is Unstoppable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Donmarrius: 7:04am On Feb 22, 2015
Energito:
You and i were friends before you join Apc not only that you go as far as insulting igbos well even duo i swear not to forgive you on that but i'm happy you have seen the light
GEJ till 2019.
Exactly my stand.
You spoke my mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by haiti007(m): 7:24am On Feb 22, 2015
Pls is the voters card registration still if yes I'd like to register and vote 4 #change

1 Like

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by luvinhubby(m): 7:24am On Feb 22, 2015
egift:

No. It is because Nigerians are not buying the new-found flashes of action Jonathan is hoping will cover the failures of years. Like the one below were Jonathan went dancing less than a day 100s of Boys were killed and nearly 300 girls abducted. After the day, it took 19days for Jonathan to even reluctantly agree that it ever happened.

Jonathan cannot cover his years of failures with cosmetics and a big smile. We cannot endure another 4yrs of his Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption administration.

We are voting for change.
The functional rice mill in my hometown is not a 'flash', but product of GEJ's transformation since 2011.
It is you people that needs to open your eyes to Tinubu's grand deceit gradually unfolding in your eyes.

3 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Energito: 7:30am On Feb 22, 2015
egift:

You are glad he is Flip-Flopping like a Fish out of water. What next? Flip Again? grin grin grin grin

"What is left when honor is lost?"
— Publilius Syrus

"Being truthful when you know it will cost you, is the true test of honesty". He will soon need another "Protection" grin grin grin

Sai Buhari. This Wind of Change is Unstoppable.
dont you see you are nomore making sense?well they say common sense is common but use of it is not common.
GEJ till u start making use of common sense.

2 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by egift(m): 7:31am On Feb 22, 2015
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/938431_Badluck-Nigeria2_jpg90f4cc98376c05b5ea61a5144815d230[/img]

luvinhubby:

The functional rice mill in my hometown is not a 'flash', but product of GEJ's transformation since 2011.
It is you people that needs to open your eyes to Tinubu's grand deceit gradually unfolding in your eyes.

If you are told the Trillions of Naira stolen under Jonathan's administration, you will know that every community and yours should be better. Jonathan have not been not been idle, but his best is grossly insufficient and can never be offered in comparison with was spent.

Change is here. No distraction or playing a fast one on us. Sai Buhari all the way!

3 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Energito: 7:32am On Feb 22, 2015
Donmarrius:
Exactly my stand.
You spoke my mind.
the guy was my good friend untill he joined Apc.
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by egift(m): 7:34am On Feb 22, 2015
Energito:
dont you see you are nomore making sense?well they say common sense is common but use of it is not common.
GEJ till u start making use of common sense.

Nobody expects you to understand simple expression. With many years PDP have systematically soaked you in corruption. Anyway, Change is coming your way. All hope is not lost.

2 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:43am On Feb 22, 2015
After supporting buhari all this while, now after jumpin ship cos of security and bread its definitely the wrong time for the op to say anything cos it really makes him look very stùpid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by PassingShot(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
After supporting buhari all this while, now after jumpin ship cos of security and bread its definitely the wrong time for the op to say anything cos it really makes him look very stùpid

You're wise indeed.

2 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 22, 2015
egift:

@BOLD:
If you expect APC as a party, to get their members and those who will vote for them from Planet Mars, then you are really suffering more than the observable symptoms indicate.

It is the same Nigerians you are seeing to day that can Change the deplorable condition of Nigeria. Nigeria as a nation only have one problem - LEADERSHIP. And in Buhari we have a man who will fill that void. No matter how low you consider this nation, we have the capacity to be all we want.

With Buhari as President, what Nigerians are saying is a Enough is Enough. We unite and say NO to weakness, corruption, anti-masses policies, lootocacy, incompetence, cluelessness, ignorance, un-productivity, insecurity, unemployment, etc. On May 29th 2015, with Buhari as President, Nigerians will be making bold to draw line to that.

Nigeria Needs You. Support the Mass-Movement for Change. Sai Buhari.

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-XBKT_CcAAlsJo.jpg:large[/img]
Abeg leave these clowns jare. Na fear dey catch them

3 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by egift(m): 8:10am On Feb 22, 2015
Obiagelli:

Abeg leave these clowns jare. Na fear dey catch them

Happy Sunday.
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by stigman(m): 8:29am On Feb 22, 2015
Odehfamily:
Yeah.. PDP have been ruling for so long.. Today they will say we will stabilize Power Supply ;come to take a good look at it: from 1999 till date, if the trillions of Naira been spent in Electricity in Nigeria is been spent in a country that have never experienced Power supply before, I don't think they will ever experienced light-Out..

Everyday, if Jonathan wants to show what he has being doing for the past 6years.. he will start shouting "we brought back railways " .... Please can anyone just challenged me by telling me that he has entered any of those trains shown on AIT or NTA then, were is the so called Trains for 4years... for your information, he is boasting with the bilateral "LOAN" he had with Chinese.. you ma you know CHINA PHONES naa.. no be untill I tell you.. Jonathan can never complete that Railway Nigerian boast of in the 1980s now in this our era.. where a Women can steal millions of Naira to buy for herself Bullet proof cars.. I rest ma case..
I urge you guys to vote for Buhari and Professor.. they are going to try their best.. I know that Soldiers are tried of standing on the Highway.. they need a change... Even 2pac also said "Let's change the way we Think "..

You are the one that need to change the way u think
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by miiraaj: 8:32am On Feb 22, 2015
egift:

@BOLD:
If you expect APC as a party, to get their members and those who will vote for them from Planet Mars, then you are really suffering more than the observable symptoms indicate.

It is the same Nigerians you are seeing to day that can Change the deplorable condition of Nigeria. Nigeria as a nation only have one problem - LEADERSHIP. And in Buhari we have a man who will fill that void. No matter how low you consider this nation, we have the capacity to be all we want.

With Buhari as President, what Nigerians are saying is a Enough is Enough. We unite and say NO to weakness, corruption, anti-masses policies, lootocacy, incompetence, cluelessness, ignorance, un-productivity, insecurity, unemployment, etc. On May 29th 2015, with Buhari as President, Nigerians will be making bold to draw line to that.

Nigeria Needs You. Support the Mass-Movement for Change. Sai Buhari.

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-XBKT_CcAAlsJo.jpg:large[/img]

Well said. Only fair minded and reasonable fellow would see how much your post has rendered this thread useless.

5 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by nigerianvenom(m): 8:48am On Feb 22, 2015
Gboliwe:
Haven't we harped this long enough? Those who have eyes are seeing, those with ears can hear. It is unfortunately, only the blind who may want to sell the "change" mantra as APC.

I was listening to the APC gubernatorial candidate in AKS talking on radio how that the present administration was useless and people needed to vote "change". A caller called in and asked him "you were commissioner in this state in 2007, you were SSG in 2011 up until June 2013 when you were sacked. You have been a stakeholder in this administration and the one before it, what moral obligation do you have to castigate it?" The mini-fool kept running in circles amd couldn't answer the question. At some point the presenter had to caution him on his choice of words, reminding him he was live on air and shouldn't get angry.

They can only deceive those they want to. If I wasn't sold out body, spirit and soul to Jonathan, I'd rather vote Kowa or SDP than touch APC with a 10ft pole.

nice point u wrote here.i keep listening to umana exposing his ignorance and it baffles me alot.

2 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 22, 2015
Energito:
GEJ till 2019.
Abeh no vex for me, I know sometimes I act foolishly, let forgiveness reign. Thank you
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 22, 2015
Good morning, hope you slept well?
lyntiffany:
grin grin grin you wan burst my belle with laf, you no go kill me with laughter this early morning. Good morning and happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by lyntiffany(f): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2015
barcanista:
Good morning, hope you slept well?
yea I did.
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by PassingShot(m): 9:24am On Feb 22, 2015
barcanista:
Abeh no vex for me, I know sometimes I act foolishly, let forgiveness reign. Thank you

Most of the time, if not all the time.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Goddex: 9:47am On Feb 22, 2015
Fake APC
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Change2015(m): 10:34am On Feb 22, 2015
barcanista:
Usually, Campaign Organisation members do form the nucleus of the victorious party. As such, what else does these people have to offer beyond the chant of "Change" if brought to power considering that they have been part of leadership failure (with some playing leading roles) since 1999? Whither the scream of #Change?

NB: The Original write-up is not copy and paste, it specifically deals with the members of APC Campaign Organisation. I put it in quote to aid easy reading.

There is a basic wrong assumption here. The AC and CPC that are the strongest elements of the parties that came together to form the APC already had the power centres they revolved around and that remains essentially unchanged. A campaign organisation serves a different purpose. It exists to market the candidates and party and as such must reflect a regional spread of the most effective marketers the party has to offer for the purpose of advising and communicating effectively to all regions. There is also the fact that the various ethnicities must be accommodated. Some of the campaign personnel are indeed involved in policy formulation, but the party has separate structures for policy harmonisation and generation.
If you look deeper, you will see that the bulk of NADECO elements that stood in opposition to Abacha are in the APC and it is from that caucus that most Western governors, and the party chairman come from (relationships that were reinforced by their time in exile).
A salient question for you would be, why is it that all these people have found it impossible to work with Jonathan? The party chairman was and I believe is still a member of the South-South elders forum that met severally with the president to advise him and I believe there was general disappointment with at the outcome of their contributions. A wise politician gathers friends, quite unlike Jonathan who has lost significant members and diminished his party almost beyond repair. If the APC collects these decamped for its political advantage, that is realpolitik, they are simply working their advantage, but make no mistake, the tail does not wag the dog.

#change
#GMB
#APC

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 22, 2015
egift:

Happy Sunday.
Same here brother

1 Like

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by anonimi: 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
VIPERVENOM:

Can you please tel us if/how that affects the TRUTH of what he has posted?
Thanks.
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Clemzzz(m): 12:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
So my comment has been removed cos I opposed this barcanista nigga?Is that what always happens in this forum?smh!
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by luvinhubby(m): 1:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
egift:
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/938431_Badluck-Nigeria2_jpg90f4cc98376c05b5ea61a5144815d230[/img]

If you are told the Trillions of Naira stolen under Jonathan's administration, you will know that every community and yours should be better. Jonathan have not been not been idle, but his best is grossly insufficient and can never be offered in comparison with was spent.

Change is here. No distraction or playing a fast one on us. Sai Buhari all the way!
The laughable 30 trillion of Soludo or the imaginary $20 billion of Sanusi, which other fabricated trillion has been stolen.
GEJ till 2019
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by egift(m): 1:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
luvinhubby:
The laughable 30 trillion of Soludo or the imaginary $20 billion os Sanusi, which other fabricated trillion has been stolen.
GEJ till 2019

In my post I said trillions. And true trillions have lost no matter how hard try to deny it. For instance, in 2011 Jonathan's administration paid N1.7 trillion to Oil Marketers as Subsidy when the budget had less than N500b. So where did Jonathan get the over N1 trillion in excess payment? When Sanusi brought to light the decay in the NNPC, the admitted to not knowing the where about of $10.8 billion until they had help to see to the burying of the money, even at that over $1b cannot be buried.

Jonathan is going because he failed. If you are hoping for power of incumbency to help Jonathan swindle us on this, then you are mistaken.

Change is here!

1 Like

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Gboliwe:
Haven't we harped this long enough? Those who have eyes are seeing, those with ears can hear. It is unfortunately, only the blind who may want to sell the "change" mantra as APC.

I was listening to the APC gubernatorial candidate in AKS talking on radio how that the present administration was useless and people needed to vote "change". A caller called in and asked him "you were commissioner in this state in 2007, you were SSG in 2011 up until June 2013 when you were sacked. You have been a stakeholder in this administration and the one before it, what moral obligation do you have to castigate it?" The mini-fool kept running in circles amd couldn't answer the question. At some point the presenter had to caution him on his choice of words, reminding him he was live on air and shouldn't get angry.

They can only deceive those they want to. If I wasn't sold out body, spirit and soul to Jonathan, I'd rather vote Kowa or SDP than touch APC with a 10ft pole.

his name his UMANA okon Umana.
he was the perm sec ministry of finance 1999-2003
he became the commissioner of finance 2003-2007
he was the finance director attah's presidential committee n he diverted enough funds into akpabios guber race.
2007-2013 he was the secretary to state govt of akpabio led admin.
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Kagarko:
And so what?

If you are in a car and the driver is wreckless do you sit down in the car and continue the journey?

At a point the wise passengers will drop from the vehicle. Thats exactly what does wisemen did.

Now i see this guy want to follow pdp and get his share of the N20B meant for campaign.

Your propagander isnt as sweet as the truth you say about the cluelessness of this govt which even the blind feels.

Better return to the path of honour.

Good name is better than silver and gold.

We Are In APC cos of the strong conviction that it will bring about the desired change we have been yearning for including you BARCANISTA.

that s d best to do, but THESE ones never did so. they followed the driver to their destination after enjoying the rugged AC, enough jollification during the journey then decide to join another bus.
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
dustmalik:
When people say PDP has been ruling Nigeria for 15 years, they are simply talking about the presidency and nothing else. barcanista, honestly, I never knew you were this unintelligent all this while. What exactly can't you understand about this?

is the presidency STATIC since 1999?
this guy is a true buharistan.
by their reasoning u knw 'em.
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
pdp and apc are the same cry
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
egift:

wetin him dey talk sef?
abeg who can interpret this statement using queens english.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is APC Conceding Defeat Already? (PICTURES) / Breaking-soldiers Open Fire At Onitsha Night Candle Lit Procession / "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.