Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

"P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C (6234 Views)

Cabal Ruling Nigeria As Buhari Misses FEC Meeting Again- PDP / Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons / Buhari Ruling Nigeria With Medieval Mindset, Says Prof Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
barcanista:
Usually, Campaign Organisation members do form the nucleus of the victorious party. As such, what else does these people have to offer beyond the chant of "Change" if brought to power considering that they have been part of leadership failure (with some playing leading roles) since 1999? Whither the scream of #Change?

NB: The Original write-up is not copy and paste, it specifically deals with the members of APC Campaign Organisation. I put it in quote to aid easy reading.

.......come march 28th, we are going to vote for Buhari/Osibanjo. . . . . . .were these two also part of PDP?. . . . . . . . . .I understand your frustration, the present occupant of the sit at Aso rock allows others to run the show for him (eg PEJ,Diezani) . . . . .so you assume Buhari will also follow the path of the drunken coward . . . . .we are not voting for Amaechi, we are not voting for Gemade, we are not voting for Ngige . . . . . . .we are voting for Buhari . . . . . . .TANOIDS and PROTECTIONIST can vote Jonathan/PEJ/Asari/Tompolo/Diezani/Okonjo/Morro/FFK/Clarke joint ticket

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kagarko:
And so what?

If you are in a car and the driver is wreckless do you sit down in the car and continue the journey?

At a point the wise passengers will drop from the vehicle. Thats exactly what does wisemen did.

Now i see this guy want to follow pdp and get his share of the N20B meant for campaign.

Your propagander isnt as sweet as the truth you say about the cluelessness of this govt which even the blind feels.

Better return to the path of honour.

Good name is better than silver and gold.

[b]We Are In APC cos of the strong conviction that it will bring about the desired change we have been yearning for including you BARCANISTA[b].
@ 1st emboldened: If the aforementioned were indeed wise patriots that means Nigeria would have been better between 1999-2010. Remember that Jonathan took over in 2010. So what was their contribution to National Development? A®e you saying that Nigeria was so good pre-2010 before GEJ tookover? If yes, why then will you say PDP destroyed Nigeria since 1999?

@ 2nd Bold: I need change but not just change of face or change of party, I need real change. Something the opposition don't have to offer as it is very clear that GMB's influence is limited. If the APCPCO is filled with PDP strongment, then where is the #Change?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by egift(m): 11:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
There is no going back. Nigerians want Change and a Positive Change we will get in Buhari. Separatists will not cajole us to miss this opportunity.

9 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by OKDnigeria: 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2015
Kagarko:
And so what?

If you are in a car and the driver is wreckless do you sit down in the car and continue the journey?

At a point the wise passengers will drop from the vehicle. Thats exactly what does wisemen did.

In dis case, it's d driver that dropped and entered another car. Audu Ogbe, Atiku, Amaechi, Gemade, OBJ, etc, were not passengers in PDP, they were d reckless drivers. They have now PDP and are now driving APC recklessly!

2 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by talktimi(m): 11:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Sai Bulawaya grin

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
lyntiffany:
no change is when you leave the cowdung master's party APC and join the best transparent party PDP then you have truly changed.
Excellent! Change is when Ogbeh, Barnabas Germade, Obasanjo and Atiku blame Jonathan for leadership failure since the past 16 years.

4 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by dustmalik: 11:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
When people say PDP has been ruling Nigeria for 15 years, they are simply talking about the presidency and nothing else. barcanista, honestly, I never knew you were this unintelligent all this while. What exactly can't you understand about this?

11 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Kagarko(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
stonemind:
You sir are a f00lish man

He is not foolish but been an igbo man that he is.

The love for money can make man do so many unpatriotic things including lying, hate, insult etc.

N20 billion at work. They promised to lure/woo e worriors like him to support cluelessness.

He isnt what what he is without us as his followers.

Change is what APC stands for.
And

“WE HAVE DECIDED TO VOTE APC/GMB/PYO“

‘‘NO GOING BACK“

5 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
dustmalik:
When people say PDP has been ruling Nigeria for 15 years, they are simply talking about the presidency and nothing else. barcanista, honestly, I never knew you were this unintelligent all this while. What exactly can't you understand about this?
Perhaps Navigator Obasanjo and Democrat Atiku plus Germade and Ogbeh were not the people in charge of Government and PDP before GEJ took over in 2010. Change indeed

5 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by ba7man(m): 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
shocked shocked :oO.M.G!!! So PDP has been ruling for 15yrs but APC says its 16yrs?? What an evil party APC is!!!!

This @op no even get yarns again. undecided

I've always said it that you have to loose intelligence to see things from PDP's point of view.

Well, he has to earn his pay.

4 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by opiaoku: 12:09am On Feb 22, 2015
UnknownT:
opiaoku, longest time! How is hiredassasin? grin

I dey

Back to torment apc bastards to death
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Boscojugunu(m): 12:09am On Feb 22, 2015
How do I unfollow barcanista
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by opiaoku: 12:10am On Feb 22, 2015
[quote author=politricks post=30959707][/quote]

Go and die
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by politricks: 12:13am On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:

Go and die
After you please

1 Like

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by opiaoku: 12:15am On Feb 22, 2015
politricks:
After me please

Ok
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by politricks: 12:15am On Feb 22, 2015
dustmalik:
When you support PDP, you become injected with cluelessness fluid automatically.

2 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by politricks: 12:21am On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:

Ok
You have clearly run out of words. Good night Tandroid.
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by IDEApro(m): 12:23am On Feb 22, 2015
Welcome back barcanista.

4 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by opiaoku: 12:25am On Feb 22, 2015
politricks:
You have clearly run out of words. Good night Tandroid.

Otu nne i
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by politricks: 12:29am On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:

Otu nne i
Yio ba furo iya nla iya re. Ati epon baba re.
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by aresa: 12:30am On Feb 22, 2015
This is the most most senseless, inarticulate and unintelligent. topic ever......

1 Like

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by opiaoku: 12:31am On Feb 22, 2015
politricks:
Yio ba furo iya nla iya re. Ati epon baba re.

Ikpu nne
Apc is bokoharam grin
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 22, 2015
IDEApro:
Welcome back barcanista.

3 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by aresa: 12:32am On Feb 22, 2015
politricks:
When you support PDP, you become injected with cluelessness fluid automatically.

basically...but he didnt have to port his brain too.. now he sounds like a TAnOid. on steroids..

1 Like

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by politricks: 12:42am On Feb 22, 2015
opiaoku:

Ikpu nne
Apc is bokoharam grin
Koni da fun iwo omo werey irankiran yi. Only my battery can save you from me.
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by opiaoku: 12:48am On Feb 22, 2015
politricks:
Koni da fun iwo omo werey irankiran yi. Only my battery can save you from me.

Ikpu mma i cheesy
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by luvinhubby(m): 2:52am On Feb 22, 2015
egift:
There is no going back. Nigerians want Change and a Positive Change we will get in Buhari. Separatists will not cajole us to miss this opportunity.

The man in that pix looks really sad. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by luvinhubby(m): 2:54am On Feb 22, 2015
aresa:
This is the most most senseless, inarticulate and unintelligent. topic ever......
I guess it is because it reveal APC's hypocrisy !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by egift(m): 5:19am On Feb 22, 2015
luvinhubby:

The man in that pix looks really sad. lipsrsealed

Do the right things and being patriotic is not a coefficient of sentiments and gullibility. Take a little step out of the circle of the deception that has been burdened on you by PDP schemes and antics. You will see this in a clearer perspectives. A splits of a second still picture is not the definition of ones embodiments and character.

The future of Nigeria and the urgency of redeeming Nigerians from the burden of poverty and suffering - matters than any gimmicks PDP can play on Nigerians. We refuse to be distracted. Change is here to stay.

Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by egift(m): 5:26am On Feb 22, 2015
luvinhubby:

I guess it is because it reveal APC's hypocrisy !

No. It is because Nigerians are not buying the new-found flashes of action Jonathan is hoping will cover the failures of years. Like the one below were Jonathan went dancing less than a day 100s of Boys were killed and nearly 300 girls abducted. After the day, it took 19days for Jonathan to even reluctantly agree that it ever happened.

Jonathan cannot cover his years of failures with cosmetics and a big smile. We cannot endure another 4yrs of his Stealing-Is-Not-Corruption administration.

We are voting for change.

1 Like

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Energito: 6:05am On Feb 22, 2015
You and i were friends before you join Apc not only that you go as far as insulting igbos well even duo i swear not to forgive you on that but i'm happy you have seen the light
GEJ till 2019.
barcanista:
Maybe I'm not. The purpose of the thread is to ascertain whether or not the APC really know what they are saying by accusing Jonathan led-PDP of destroying Nigeria since 1999.

5 Likes

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by lyntiffany(f): 6:21am On Feb 22, 2015
barcanista:
Excellent! Change is when Ogbeh, Barnabas Germade, Obasanjo and Atiku blame Jonathan for leadership failure since the past 16 years.
grin grin grin you wan burst my belle with laf, you no go kill me with laughter this early morning. Good morning and happy Sunday.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armsgate : Justice Okon Abang Adjourns Metuh's Case / Government Sabotage: President Buhari, APC Are Their Own Saboteurs / Mike Omotosho On The Release Of His Kidnapped Mother: Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.