Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

"P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C (6240 Views)

Cabal Ruling Nigeria As Buhari Misses FEC Meeting Again- PDP / Name One Politician You Know Is Capable Of Ruling Nigeria And Give Two Reasons / Buhari Ruling Nigeria With Medieval Mindset, Says Prof Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by customized19: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by reborn1: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
customized19:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lmaoooooooooo. *dies*
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by anulaxad(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
barcanista:
This is not copy and paste. This specifically deals wÍth members of APC PresideÑtial Campaign Organisation. It is my original write-up

Will you keep quiet. Chaiii .........

1 Like

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
I agree
anulaxad:

Will you keep quiet. Chaiii .........
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Jesusloveyou: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
barcanista:
Excellent! Change is when Ogbeh, Barnabas Germade, Obasanjo and Atiku blame Jonathan for leadership failure since the past 16 years.
those guys are saint where jonadunce dey according to ibb.saTAN himself cry out 'jonadunce too corrupt ooo'
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Chiaka(f): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
barcanista:
We have been hearing that PDP wrecked Nigeria for almost 16 years. I have taken my time to probe into the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation to see whether or not the "Change" Agents who forms members of the APÇPCO are "fresh intellectuals" or they have had one or two roles to play in Nigeria's decay by serving under "PDP" since 1999. Here is what I found out after probing into the list www.thecable.ng/atiku-tinubu-named-buhari-campaign-team

Why e dey pain them now so na sympathy them want now after all the shout shout and failed plots. Until they get a better candidate.......Its PDP. Not all those desperate people wen full APC now.....no

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Jesusloveyou: 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
barcanista:
Perhaps Navigator Obasanjo and Democrat Atiku plus Germade and Ogbeh were not the people in charge of Government and PDP before GEJ took over in 2010. Change indeed
gej has be a part of pdp since 1999,and 2007 as vp,
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
gej has be a part of pdp since 1999,and 2007 as vp,
Perhaps they are leaving in droves because it is not "business as usual". Check this out, the PDP Govs in Ekiti and Osun states are now in APC screaming #Change. The ANPP Gov of Kano State is now in PDP. The PDP Govs and incumbent of Kwara State are now in APC shouting change, while the erstwhile opposition led by Muhammed Balgore are now in PDP. In the Federal level, PDP President and his Vice of 8years are now screaming Change in APC along with 3 Fmr National Chairmen. Should we probe further?

1 Like

Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
dustmalik:
When people say PDP has been ruling Nigeria for 15 years, they are simply talking about the presidency and nothing else. barcanista, honestly, I never knew you were this unintelligent all this while. What exactly can't you understand about this?
tell me one out these APC front line members who hasn't rule for atleast 8years in the past 16 years.

Obasanjo, tinubu, atiku, ameachi, rochas, fashola. Thanks in advance.
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
barcanista:
Perhaps they are leaving in droves because it is not "business as usual". Check this out, the PDP Govs in Ekiti and Osun states are now in APC screaming #Change. The ANPP Gov of Kano State is now in PDP. The PDP Govs and incumbent of Kwara State are now in APC shouting change, while the erstwhile opposition led by Muhammed Balgore are now in PDP. In the Federal level, PDP President and his Vice of 8years are now screaming Change in APC along with 3 Fmr National Chairmen. Should we probe further?

“A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most.” . . . . . . . . . . . . .George Bernard Shaw
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by OgologoDimkpa: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
OKDnigeria:
APC is a fraud.

And what is buhari, the Mr "integrity" doing in d mist of these wolves? His anticorruption toga is questionable
Re: "P.D.P" Has Been Ruling Nigeria For 15 Years?- A.P.C by ibietela2(m): 12:39am On Mar 09, 2015
barcanista:
Perhaps change is when you hide behind General Buhari, waving brooms and chanting "Change".

What happened to you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pix Of Amosu Sock-away Bank Plc / THE ECONOMIST! PMB Has Done It Again. / The Communal War Rages On; Nkerehi And Umuchukwu (a Village With Two Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.