Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Do Guys Like This Really Exist? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (48691 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. / (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by sweettease(f): 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Enegod:
lol...make it big this time grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by ABEngine(m): 10:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
That's how some ladies would be looking for pineapple milkshake in Oshodi traffic while their peers claim they went swimming in the Sahara desert. You mean I will polish the shoe Oxford style and one Okon in the neighborhood would run off with it abi? Keep asking..

By the way, you undone zippers you have been noticed!
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Enegod(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
sweettease:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
kiss kiss *kisses*
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by sweettease(f): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2015
Enegod:
kiss kiss *kisses*
cheesy kiss
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by roughneck: 10:10pm On Feb 22, 2015
Dated my wife for a year and half before we got married november last year. I did not touch her cos I have known her way back from uni and I know what she had always stood for except that I was cutting side job to satisfy me urge as a full fledge bachelor.. Ever since we got married I've not gone back to my old ways. we expecting our first child. and forget that thing about test driving, my wifes work is complete.. everything is there.

4 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
PrettyEmy:
Are they guys who can actually accept to date a girl without sex and will still stay faithful?
Please be sincere, I really wana know this

Yea I think so but thrust me one day u will be the one asking for it and if the guy refuse u won't find it cute any more am talking from experience

Cuz naturally sex gross me so am very picky the chick must be 100% clean
Well blame it on my zodiac sign

So guys like that exist but trust me u wld get tired of him ask around bae
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Vesuvius(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
HizMissy:
they exist.
unfortunately most of them are too boring.
Phew! there you have your answer. I guess the Op just wanna intentionally get into you guys' head. Lol. Actually, it's possible to wait if you have God by your side coupled with certain uncommon traits. Sincerely speaking, the regular girl cann't handle a guy who is celibate on purpose. Their curious minds will always wonder why you are keeping yourself. From suspecting whether you are man enough to thinking whether you are hiding behind some health-challenge secrets et al.

On the whole, it's very funny how women will always say one thing and mean another. Been there and done that; believe you me, I have degree in self control from many years experience, family background and philosophical introspection. I have learnt that as a man, if you can really control your sexual urge, the charm nay allure which women exercise over you will come down with a crash and they will become powerless. Cos that's the major thing if not the only thing most have going for them in the leverage of romance matters. Most young males don't know that women are born pretenders, they love sex more than you self but make you act foolish in the name of it when you can be the boss....Lol.

Last Bullet: Blessed are they who have beaten their desires down, gaining mastery over it, for they shall never cease to be in charge!!

4 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
yes we exist.....
d problem is that once u bgin to show pple that ur not a sex freak dy label u a gay or nt bin man enough so we are hiding undercover,only our girlfriends can testify****winx*****

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by sexylogan(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
PrettyEmy:
Are they guys who can actually accept to date a girl without sex and will still stay faithful?

It's possible but very hard.
If you two are dating but not having sex, he may be afraid that you're saying no becuz you're getting the sex from someone else.
On the other hand, he may love and trust you but truly, konji is not a respecter of anyone.
It's very very hard but not impossible.
I once dated a girl for 5 years but we never once had sex.
I respected her wishes and we only used to kiss and make out. I loved her so much. I was willing to wait for us to get married before having sex.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by justmag(m): 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
PrettyEmy:

I have. A fully committed one!! There exist but it depends on the woman.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Yes we exist, but like every special creature, we are rare

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
PrettyEmy:

Why have a boyfriend when u dont want sex? It baffles me really.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by PrettyEmy(f): 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
obongproff:

Why have a boyfriend when u dont want sex? It baffles me really.

So you mean sex is the main thing in a relationship? What about love?
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by PrettyEmy(f): 11:39pm On Feb 22, 2015
justmag:

I have. A fully committed one!! There exist but it depends on the woman.

How does it depends on the lady please?
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by PrettyEmy(f): 11:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
sexylogan:

It's possible but very hard.
If you two are dating but not having sex, he may be afraid that you're saying no becuz you're getting the sex from someone else.
On the other hand, he may love and trust you but truly, konji is not a respecter of anyone.
It's very very hard but not impossible.
I once dated a girl for 5 years but we never once had sex.
I respected her wishes and we only used to kiss and make out. I loved her so much. I was willing to wait for us to get married before having sex.

But wer u faithful to her?
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
PrettyEmy:

So you mean sex is the main thing in a relationship? What about love?

Of what value is love without sex? The only love dat goes without sex is agape love and agape love does not do boyfriend and girlfriend shi.t. It is romantic/sexual love dat does boyfriend-girlfriend sh.it.

The goal of every romance is sex. All roads in a romantic relationship leads to sex. So why be in such relationship and not want sex? Why be in a romantic relationship and want it to function like agape love?

U ladies neva cease to amaze me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
PrettyEmy:
they still exist
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by sam13(m): 12:03am On Feb 23, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Still yet to find too. All of them are just about sex
Forgeting that sex is not everything...
LOVE should be the priority here not SEX

Ok then here i am baby been waiting too to meet you
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by EmmySparky(m): 1:19am On Feb 23, 2015
PrettyEmy:
yup there are guys who won't ask for sex...just don't ask for money...no money no sex...its fair that way

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 23, 2015
PrettyEmy:
there are many of them out there but I gat a question for u too,are u a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Mutuwa(m): 5:28am On Feb 23, 2015
PrettyEmy:

Yes of course..i am boastfully telling u i did all tru my courtships.am 7yrs married today with 2 kids and sex came 2days after I married.Its all about self disciple and respect for your spouse.

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by khiaa(f): 5:34am On Feb 23, 2015
PrettyEmy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by khiaa(f): 5:37am On Feb 23, 2015
Mutuwa:

Yes of course..i am boastfully telling u i did all tru my courtships.am 7yrs married today with 2 kids and sex came 2days after I married.Its all about self disciple and respect for your spouse.

How long was your courtship and why wait 2 days after the marriage, if you don't mind me asking?
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by justmag(m): 6:48am On Feb 23, 2015
PrettyEmy:

How does it depends on the lady please?

it depend on who she is. You just can't do that with everyone. Her character, attitude and what we both want in this relationship will decide if a sex free relationship is doable. Because at the end of the day. REAL love tops everything. And very very few have experienced that. Most ppl have experienced some little idea of love but it was or is never love.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by sexylogan(m): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2015
PrettyEmy:

But wer u faithful to her?

Yes I was.
At times the urge was bad but I'd remind myself that she was worth the wait.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:05am On Feb 23, 2015
Well I don't know and I'm not really sure but for me, I can't go a day without having sex with ladies. Ya dig? That's the fun in relationships.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by OLite: 7:57am On Feb 23, 2015
PrettyEmy:
I am one of such guys and I can attest to the fact that many of such guys exist. In most cases, the girl who agreed to a "no sex" relationship, will be the one with an uncontrollable desire for sex. Just a few months into the relationship, She begins to ask you questions like "are you not a man"? "Am I not beautiful and sexy enough for you"?

Most girls should learn to deal with their insecurities, then they will discover there are a million of guys who love them, not for their bodies but for their true beauty that lies within.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 23, 2015
HizMissy:
they exist.
unfortunately most of them are too boring.
here comes another clause!....most of you girls want a"Perfect" and a "Ready Made"guy that's having all the qualities you want...the bitter truth is,u can't and will never find someone of such!...and the mere fact is if u keep hoping u'll see/find one someday,the "TIME"factor will come into play!...let's say u've found someone that's not ready to have sex with u and now u're saying he's boring again...SMH

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by TDstarr: 8:33am On Feb 23, 2015
PrettyEmy:
Are they guys who can actually accept to date a girl without sex and will still stay faithful? angry
YOU LOOK SEXY ON YOUR PROFILE AND YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WHO WILL DATE WITHOUT SEX, AFTER UNBUTTONING AND ADVERTISING THAT YOU ARE SEXUALLY AVAILABLE, .......

WOMEN ARE NUT CASES

3 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by HizMissy(f): 9:19am On Feb 23, 2015
MimeeTee:
here comes another clause!....most of you girls want a"Perfect" and a "Ready Made"guy that's having all the qualities you want...the bitter truth is,u can't and will never find someone of such!...and the mere fact is if u keep hoping u'll see/find one someday,the "TIME"factor will come into play!...let's say u've found someone that's not ready to have sex with u and now u're saying he's boring again...SMH

never said i wanted all the good qualities in one guy, i know that's unrealistic.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by HizMissy(f): 9:23am On Feb 23, 2015
southniyikaye:
there are many of them out there but I gat a question for u too,are u a virgin?

must a girl be a virgin in order for her to say no to sex?
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Mutuwa(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2015
khiaa:

How long was your courtship and why wait 2 days after the marriage, if you don't mind me asking?

Started dating her 2003 and got married in 2008. She was on her period as at when the matrimonial events took place and ceased two days after we packed in. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection / Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth / 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.