Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Do Guys Like This Really Exist? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (48676 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Abeg, Naija Girls, Why Do You Guys Like Taking Pictures In Cars.. / (pic) What Girls Think Guys Like, What Guys Actually Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by BiniShrine(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:
Are they guys who can actually accept to date a girl without sex and will still stay faithful?
Please be sincere, I really wana know this
AM DOING EXACTLY THAT NOW. AND ITS REALLY FUN. THREE MONTHS AND COUNTING. IT FEELS GOOD TO TRY SOMETHING NEW AND GOOD LIKE BEING FAITHFUL WITHOUT SEX. #DONTCHEATYOURVIRGINBAE
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by macdon4all(m): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
grin
Samiceman:
What then do I stand to gain in the relationship?
care grin
Samiceman:
care
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by ify84(m): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Yea, it is possible though not easy. I have a girl, actually my first ever girl, and will marry her this yr.... Stated relationship 2013 till date, no sex..... But once d pressure was much on us, we did small touching body but had to repent and stop it. Sex was out of the equation for me, no matter how d desire pushed... I can't go that far.

So, it's possible, men like dat plenty, my guy also is faithful.

Only a very active conscience will stay in a relationship without sex.... And giving d girl money too.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by kelvyn7: 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Samiceman:

if u INTEND to marry her, its a time to know her and know if she suits u as a wife. if u are so much in a hurry, marry her and gain what u wanna gain.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by mayorall(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
A living witness here. Abstaining from sex is not cos my lady but cos

1.it gives me spiritual set back ( a set back in spirit is a set back in reality).

2. I overdo things. If I sex her once, she will get her honey pot torn in 3 days. atleast 8 times daily. ** my ex knows better.

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Its so funny when girls want a dummy to play faithful to dem while they screw anoda guy,

Ladies why do you like that act?
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by VickyRotex(f): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
phorget:
tanku Jor,I been tink say anoda breed dey nearby Ni.

Rara.... Kosi ooo
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by princealbashir: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
august9:

I guess ur babe isn't beautiful enough to attract other guys attention
No single lady in d world is design for one man
LOL. You guess. How many guys will your sister marry?
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by princealbashir: 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Temptee101:
You just dey shout trust everywhere. Pray this trust no do you strong thing. That time you go hear something like "I trusted her", "trust don't exist" bla bla bla ....
Trust and understanding! Sex has nothing to do with relationship. You're having sex doesn't mean you're truly in love.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by nsgee14(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:
Are they guys who can actually accept to date a girl without sex and will still stay faithful?
lots and lots of them and also vice verca. Travel wide, read and get to know decent human beings that aren't into sex b4 marriage!
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by ahizih(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:
Zip up ur trouser
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by socialwritter: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Chuksgeo: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
I am one and I know a lot of guys out there who can do it. Its all about self control.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by awesomet1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:
I was one and I'm married to her now. And I'm aware of many others. Look well and change your cycle of friends.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by bxcode(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
There is nothing you can't do if you really wants to do it. Its a matter of decision and what you want, its not easy but its not impossible, after my first relationship I thought over the whole adventure and found out that its all waste of energy and resources save the love, care and friendship that it gave and since then I have decided to channel my energy into being more productive and getting closer to my maker...sex will still come when the time is right and one will get tired of it, but future wifey go confess when we start the game because all these years of abstinence will be unleashed on her after marriagegrin.
Philipians 4:13....you can abstain if you truly wants to.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
emperorchedda:
Why will a lady want a RELATIONSHIP and won't still want sex? Then where will the bond come from?

Its weird to make such demand, there are many reasons a sane guy won't accept that kinda relationship, one of the reasons was what fuckshit above me described, you don't want him to have sex with yet you still don't want him to have with other people who freely offer it to him, in igbo we use this proverb to describe you 'will you be poor and still be a witch?'

You can't eat your cake and have it

#1 - its 'you can't have your cake and eat it' .
Secondly, I don't see what makes it weird. People choose to not have premarital sex for different reasons and I know a few people who have been successful.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Ezibless: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
oyezed:
I strongly believe that many are still in existence but it may be difficult to find. it takes self-discipline and self-control to stay without sex. it takes determination and most importantly the very grace of God. but come to think of it is sex food? it is better to abstain till one gets marry than wasting your energy on something that will kill one. friends, why starting something you cannot finish. It is a sin and God is not happy with anyone doing it. Job, in the scripture says: I have made covenant with my eyes not to look at ladies lustfully. I am of the opinion that relationship is not a sexual thing it is a period to know each other, blend vision together and plan for the future ahead. ladies it is not a time to start demanding from your man. i will strongly advise you dont even demanded but if he gives you out of free will collect but all the way you need to be careful because gift blind the eyes of a wise man and pervert judgment. in a nutshell, you can decide to be among those that will not engage in sex till u marry. it is a choice.

WORD!!!
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by pitypec(m): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:

But is your relationship without sex?
I can have a relationship without sex. that is if d girl doesn't go at my back to tell her friends she doesn't think my thing is working. u ladies are d cause of ur troubles sometimes. A lady told me dat ones. it was embarrassing. But am still my principled self. I can do without sex
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by pitypec(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:

But is your relationship without sex?
I can have a relationship without sex. that is if d girl doesn't go at my back to tell her friends she doesn't think my thing is working. u ladies are d cause of ur troubles sometimes. A lady told me dat ones. it was embarrassing. But am still my principled self. I can do without sex. that is wat I have been doing for 20something years nw. belive or not.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Bitojoe(m): 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Abeg, why is this question coming up again?
@op, is this how you make us to repeat the class which we have passed before?
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by chillingbabe: 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
I need such man in my life smiley
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by dewale1234(m): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:

Oh yea! I dated my wife for seven years without sex, we are married for 11 years now!!!
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by pitypec(m): 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:

How does it depends on the lady please?
it all bore down to the lady.
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by tiswell(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
princealbashir:
Yes. It's very possible. It's just a matter of understanding and trust. Where there's true love, anything is possible. I'm currently in that kind of relationship. And we've been together since January 2012.
::>
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Greenlandncom(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:
Why not? Se.x is a thing of the mind. Infact most of our actions are the direct results of our mindset. The mind is suppose to dominate the body just the way God gave Man dominion over the birds of the air, the fish in the water and the animals on the land. Don't get me wrong, the biological factors must play out, but never be its slave. That's why we need GRACE AND TRUTH vis-a-vis JESUS CHRIST
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by tman14(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pretty Emy you look like that and you expect him to look the other way? shocked
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
I know one kiss
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Aybee92(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
yea sure I've been doing dat for about three years now

ain't easy tho

in my pastor's voice "conji is not meant for binding but for controlling"grin
sex is worth waiting for
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Samiceman:
so its only sex you gain in relationship abi
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:

*Looks around and sees nobody*

*then puts hand into her opened trouser and caress the pusssy hairs" lol.

Now, is there a lady who can date a guy without demanding money and still stay faithful to him?
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by Hawlahscho(m): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:

Simple for me to do.

Next!!!!
Re: Do Guys Like This Really Exist? by buchhogonzalez(m): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
PrettyEmy:

Try me baby wink
PrettyEmy:

Try me baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / 7 Nigerian Women On Platonic Friendships With Men / Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.