Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break (1052 Views)

After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused / For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break by bmoses(f): 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
we have been dating for 7months now, he told me about his donts n do's but i keep on doing his dont, which is sending him annoy text each time am angry. i couldnt control my anger now he has broke up wit me since i refused to stop sending annoy text. pls what can i do to bring him back? mature advice, plss
Re: I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op, no man would tolerate a drama queen.
The behavior you showcased is both immature and silly. You are truly the architect of your own problems.

Well, work on your hot-temper and hope it doesn't affect you in future.
Since you love the guy, apologize to him and convince him that you have changed. And if he agrees, make sure he doesn't regret it. But if he doesn't, make sure you don't carry your bad behavior to your next relationship

I must say, the odds are stacked against you on this

1 Like

Re: I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break by Cutehector(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
I just duno whch galaxy all dese aliens and space trolls are enterin nairaland from
Re: I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break by Cutehector(m): 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
missjenna:
shuooooooooo. U be spirit? Na wa o
Re: I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break by xynerise: 6:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
bmoses:
we have been dating for 7months now, he told me about his donts n do's but i keep on doing his dont, which is sending him annoy text each time am angry. i couldnt control my anger now he has broke up wit me since i refused to stop sending annoy text. pls what can i do to bring him back? mature advice, plss
We should advise you on how to bring him back so you can continue sending him annoying texts?

Unless you convince him you have learnt how to replace the annoying text with romantic and inspirational text, I am afraid I've got some bad news for you.
Re: I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break by ronald4lif(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Start sending message of apologies to his phone, bombard his Facebook, Twitter etc with I am sorry messages. Talk to any friend or relatives of his to plead on your behalf. And one last thing, try never to send him such annoying messages again. You may not be next time lucky if you fix things up this time
Re: I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break by Enegod(m): 7:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
bmoses:
start sending sweet text msg since the annoying ones are not working undecided
Re: I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
what is "annoy message"
Re: I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
what is "annoy text"
Hmm
Re: I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break by Tallesty1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
Give him time then call him, apologise and promise to not send annoying texts again.
Re: I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break by Vision4God: 7:26pm On Feb 22, 2015
First of all tel ur self anger cant control u.
B determined to mk peace @ all cost.

Apologise to him promise nvr to mk it happen buh if is somtin ur struggling 2 overcome,
Join hands 2geda in prayers 2 brk da habit & mk ur r/ship beta.

Der is nothing prayer cannot do.
Re: I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break by stonecoldcafe: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
He is so over u, learn from ur lesson and move on!
Re: I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
My dear anger never bring anything good, so Learn hw to control it. send him apology text that it will never happen again n pls be sincere this time around because u may nt be lucky next time. Good luck.
Re: I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
op...who makes you go angry b4 sendin him anger txt, is it him, if he is,why will he want to make you go angry...anyway apologize to him, 2 wrongs cant make a right, nxt time he makes u angry,try not to call or text dat moment, wait till both of you meet,then talk it out with him calmly,he wil apologise for hurting ur feeling.
Re: I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break by elantraceey(f): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Just grow up before you enter your next relationship.
Re: I Used My Own Anger To Give Myself Heart Break by bmoses(f): 9:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
thanks to u all my beautiful and handsome Nairalanders. av heard all ur advises, i wil try my very best to control my anger n to try to make things workout again. thanks alot.

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Its Misconception. / Hello! Does Such Curse Work?? If Yes! Who's She Cursing Him To? GOD Or Devil? / Ladies! How Do I Get Into The Friendzone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.