Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 (4667 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions 2nd Nkpogu Bridge With Wike (pics) / Patrol Vehicles And Motorcycles To Be Commissioned In Lagos( Pix) / Busted: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by chudionu58(f): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lobeez:

Yea I think its the same Forcados to transcorp and of course some other customers like beta glass
Hmm! then it's needless being optimistic, cos it's vandalized every 3 days.... I guess no news for Gbarain,Omoku and Alaoji!
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by Reminez(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
barcanista:
OP what Jonathan commissioned is the second phase. Anyway, what is most important is that we have electricity. So far it has improved significantly. Did we enjoy this under Obj?
Give Barcanista egunje coupled with protection and watch him sing like a bird-FFK. By the way ,no electricity here for the past two weeks or thereabout. In conclusion,my self and my entire family want to use this medium to wish flipflopping Barcanista success in his new found job 'SYCOPHANCY'. [color=#990000][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by medamillion(m): 11:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
barcanista:
OP what Jonathan commissioned is the second phase. Anyway, what is most important is that we have electricity. So far it has improved significantly. Did we enjoy this under Obj?

Ever since you decided to be in the "umbrella party", this is my first quoting of your moniker:

Barcanista, sometimes when I see your comment I just have to use microscope to zoom your moniker just to be sure that this is coming from the same barcaman that I used to know and not a cloned barcanista.

Why have you done this to yourself? Why?
You inteligently listed these https://www.nairaland.com/2134288/why-support-general-muhammadu-buhari in your own words, you listed insecurity, bad economy, corruption etc
as your reasons for supporting Buhari, these are genuine reasons not only affecting you but Nigeria as a whole.

But if I ask you now, why do you support Jonathan?
Your reasons will likely be as follow
1) Beacause I was insulted by some APC members on Nairaland
2) Because I am angry
3) Because I feel insecure etc
4) Because APC members don't want me to criticise them.

The reasons above are just personal reasons affecting you and not Nigeria.

If you are a sincere compatriot, you won't let yourself be influenced by personal attack against you but attack against the nation would be what you give priority to.

Just like my open letter to you https://www.nairaland.com/2157143/open-letter-barcanista :HAVE A RETHINK. Put Nigeria first.

Buhari's fate in becoming Nigeria's president will NOT be determined by you, but by the GOD of DESTINY.

You don't have to join the APC on this forum, just be neutral and be patriotic. You will highly be revered this way.

The last time I heard "UP NEPA" in my street of Lagos here is about a week, and you said electricity is improving. All is well. March 28 is just around the corner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 24, 2015
medamillion:

Ever since you decided to be in the "umbrella party", this is my first quoting of your moniker:

Barcanista, sometimes when I see your comment I just have to use microscope to zoom your moniker just to be sure that this is coming from the same barcaman that I used to know and not a cloned barcanista.

Why have you done this to yourself? Why?
You inteligently listed these https://www.nairaland.com/2134288/why-support-general-muhammadu-buhari in your own words, you listed insecurity, bad economy, corruption etc
as your reasons for supporting Buhari, these are genuine reasons not only affecting you but Nigeria as a whole.

But if I ask you now, why do you support Jonathan?
Your reasons will likely be as follow
1) Beacause I was insulted by some APC members on Nairaland
2) Because I am angry
3) Because I feel insecure etc
4) Because APC members don't want me to criticise them.

The reasons above are just personal reasons affecting you and not Nigeria.

If you are a sincere compatriot, you won't let yourself be influenced by personal attack against you but attack against the nation would be what you give priority to.

Just like my open letter to you https://www.nairaland.com/2157143/open-letter-barcanista :HAVE A RETHINK. Put Nigeria first.

Buhari's fate in becoming Nigeria's president will NOT be determined by you, but by the GOD of DESTINY.

You don't have to join the APC on this forum, just be neutral and be patriotic. You will highly be revered this way.

The last time I heard "UP NEPA" in my street of Lagos here is about a week, and you said electricity is improving. All is well. March 28 is just around the corner.

I saw your open letter but couldn't have the time to respond to you. Please get me straight, I have never for once after my change of camp played down on Buhari. My reasons for supporting Buhari stand. I have been observing in awe how GMB has been relegated to the back seat in APC. I had wanted him to lead the charge. I had expected APC to lead by example in terms of Character, policies and decision making. During the peak of the Certificate issue, I stood by GMB but I had wanted the issue to be settled. During the Debate period, I stood by GMB when he skipped NEDG but had expected him to go Head2Head with Jonathan in ChannelsTV. When APC said they won't probe past leaders, I disagreed. When APC repeatedly threatened Alternative government I vehemently disagreed. When the alleged ING started I voiced my opinion. The issue basically is that the APC is showing not to be leading by example and Buhari's influence has been so limiting. The insult on my person and the blackmail only triggered these things and made me review my stance. The continuous insults made me see the intolerance of the APC followers which isn't different from the party leadership. Like I said, I don't expect change in such an environment. Things trigger things. Its not about gratification, its about patriotism. I have no power to determine who win or lose the election, but I have the duty to tell Nigerians about the people seeking for power.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by DaBullIT(m): 2:21am On Feb 24, 2015
Answer the man's question, what is the reason ?

And don't tell me crap about your reason being personal

Answer him or we know you were bought

barcanista:
I saw your open letter but couldn't have the time to respond to you. Please get me straight, I have never for once after my change of camp played down on Buhari. My reasons for supporting Buhari stand. I have bqeen observing in awe how GMB has been relegated to the back seat in APC. I had wanted him to lead the charge. I had expected APC to lead by example in terms of Character, policies and decision making. During the peak of the Certificate issue, I stood by GMB but I had wanted the issue to be settled. During the Debate period, I stood by GMB when he skipped NEDG but had expected him to go Head2Head with Jonathan in ChannelsTV. When APC said they won't probe past leaders, I disagreed. When APC repeatedly threatened Alternative government I vehemently disagreed. When the alleged ING started I voiced my opinion. The issue basically is that the APC is showing not to be leading by example and Buhari's influence has been so limiting. The insult on my person and the blackmail only triggered these things and made me review my stance. The continuous insults made me see the intolerance of the APC followers which isn't different from the party leadership. Like I said, I don't expect change in such an environment. Things trigger things. Its not about gratification, its about patriotism. I have no power to determine who win or lose the election, but I have the duty to tell Nigerians about the people seeking for power.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by yuio33: 2:42am On Feb 24, 2015
cool
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by babadee1(m): 3:36am On Feb 24, 2015
Lobeez:

I don't know where you live bro but I enjoy between 18 to 20 hours of power daily since January 2014 till this moment as I type.

When I first noticed this in 2014, I had to drive down to the PHCN office supporting my area and they explained that the newly built 7.5 MVA injection sub station in my area had been completed and that I should kiss goodbye to power issues. True to their word, I have not had cause to use my generator since then. I have a 3.5KVA inverter that takes care of the remaining few hours that power goes off daily and this is just about 4 to 6 hours, so frankly speaking, I have 24hrs uninterrupted power supply for over a year now.
If you need more details, I will be more than willing to share

Which area do you live in?
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by medamillion(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
I saw your open letter but couldn't have the time to respond to you. Please get me straight, I have never for once after my change of camp played down on Buhari. My reasons for supporting Buhari stand. I have been observing in awe how GMB has been relegated to the back seat in APC. I had wanted him to lead the charge. I had expected APC to lead by example in terms of Character, policies and decision making. During the peak of the Certificate issue, I stood by GMB but I had wanted the issue to be settled. During the Debate period, I stood by GMB when he skipped NEDG but had expected him to go Head2Head with Jonathan in ChannelsTV. When APC said they won't probe past leaders, I disagreed. When APC repeatedly threatened Alternative government I vehemently disagreed. When the alleged ING started I voiced my opinion. The issue basically is that the APC is showing not to be leading by example and Buhari's influence has been so limiting. The insult on my person and the blackmail only triggered these things and made me review my stance. The continuous insults made me see the intolerance of the APC followers which isn't different from the party leadership. Like I said, I don't expect change in such an environment. Things trigger things. Its not about gratification, its about patriotism. I have no power to determine who win or lose the election, but I have the duty to tell Nigerians about the people seeking for power.

If I have to be sincere with you as a brother and not just as a forumite, all these are not enough reasons to for you stop supporting the people's general.

APC is a party just like any other politcal organisation, Buhari can't just take certain steps on his own, he needs to abide by rules of the party. GMB's acceptance to be relegated as you have said is just a sacrifice he needs to make just to get what he wants. If the party see him now as somenone that want to take that active role, they may plan his downfall.

Since, you are not within the party, the Executive members will have reasons to make or not make certain policies for certain reasons best known to them. It is just the issue of internal democracy.

Remember, APC is an infant party formed by 3 strong polical parties, their policies for now may not be as perfect as expected but with time things will change.

PDP also had their challenges during their formation as a party before they become strong like this.

You have been building a house for long, but just within a short time frame, you want to bring down this house.

Did you remember all these thread;

You created this thread, showing (in picture), how Nigerians have suffered under GEJ
https://www.nairaland.com/1983293/photo-speak-events-defined-jonathan
Now you want us to vote for him.

You even called on all progressives to endorse GMB during the primaries
https://www.nairaland.com/1998766/nairaland-progressives-lets-endorse-muhammadu

You also let us know about the Hall of Shame inductees in Jonathan's government
https://www.nairaland.com/2063233/nigerias-hall-shame-2014-inductees

As I earlier said; just be neutral and be patriotic as you have always been.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2015
medamillion:

If I have to be sincere with you as a brother and not just as a forumite, all these are not enough reasons to for you stop supporting the people's general.

APC is a party just like any other politcal organisation, Buhari can't just take certain steps on his own, he needs to abide by rules of the party. GMB's acceptance to be relegated as you have said is just a sacrifice he needs to make just to get what he wants. If the party see him now as somenone that want to take that active role, they may plan his downfall.

Since, you are not within the party, the Executive members will have reasons to make or not make certain policies for certain reasons best known to them. It is just the issue of internal democracy.

Remember, APC is an infant party formed by 3 strong polical parties, their policies for now may not be as perfect as expected but with time things will change.

PDP also had their challenges during their formation as a party before they become strong like this.

You have been building a house for long, but just within a short time frame, you want to bring down this house.

Did you remember all these thread;

You created this thread, showing (in picture), how Nigerians have suffered under GEJ
Now you want us to vote for him.

You even called on all progressives to endorse GMB during the primaries
https://www.nairaland.com/1998766/nairaland-progressives-lets-endorse-muhammadu

You also let us know about the Hall of Shame inductees in Jonathan's government
https://www.nairaland.com/2063233/nigerias-hall-shame-2014-inductees

I will not wish to continue this conversation in public. PM me and we can continue. Thanks
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by Demdem(m): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2015
Lobeez:

Well bro, that is my friends experience and neither you nor me can take that away from him.

The power minister said we are around 5000MW and I want to believe him.

When Olorunshogo was commissioned by OBJ, what was its generating capacity against installed? what is it now? care to tell me?

This ur friend in question, where does he stay in ph? Is it shell RA?
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by LoveDecay(m): 10:55am On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:

Ha Ha, is this the dude that was Pro-APC but now Anti-APC . Nicca you sold out, if you did not like the way things where not going - you could have aired you views but no you cross-carpeted like everybody else. Kudos , you've cut your political teeth - Naija style.

I wonder which party u will be in next month - if things are not going the way they should in your new temporary settlement. grin

Keep it 100 - if you dare ! tongue
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by medamillion(m): 11:47am On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
I will not wish to continue this conversation in public. PM me and we can continue. Thanks
I just did.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by Reptyle(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Demdem:

This ur friend in question, where does he stay in ph? Is it shell RA?

Trans Amadi

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by jdilight(m): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Larufa:
The Olorunsogo Power Plant commissioned in Ogun state on Thursday by President Goodluck Jonathan, as part of vote-winning gimmicks that his government has done something for the South West people, was commissioned by former President Olusegun Obasanjo in 2007, eight years ago.
The Obasanjo administration actually built many of the gas-powered plants across the country, or awarded the contracts for them. They are now being commissioned by the Jonathan administration. The Olorunsogo plant, not far away from the industrial complex of Sango-Ota Farm, Ewekoro Cement and the Obasanjo Farms, was among the plants that were ready before Obasanjo left office in May 2007. And he cut the ceremonial tape to declare it open.

The plant, with eight turbines, could not produce much power, because there of inadequate gas supply.
Thanks to Okeke Godwin Iyke, we now publish the photograph of the former president commissioning the plant.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/02/22/jonathan-commissions-plant-obasanjo-commissioned-in-2007/

When APC lies Satan take a second lock at his reputation.

Please give the source of the commissioning of the same power station by Obasanjo since was alive in 2007 to have covered the said commissioning by Obasanjo.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by Demdem(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lobeez:

Trans Amadi

Gud, some part of trans amadi enjoy light but that is not the story for majority of ph. Don't be
deceived.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Demdem:

Gud, some part of trans amadi enjoy light but that is not the story for majority of ph. Don't be
deceived.

Like I mentioned to someone earlier, it will take some time but it will gradually get everywhere.
I understand that part of Trans Amadi has not always had good power supply

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by anonimi: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
medamillion:

Was he neutral before or do you have a new meaning for the word, neutral
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
chudionu58:
Hmm! then it's needless being optimistic, cos it's vandalized every 3 days.... I guess no news for Gbarain,Omoku and Alaoji!

Yeah its frustrating though, I understand that safety and surveillance infrastructure to be deployed on that line is way too expensive for now. well, I have my reservations on that but won't discuss it here. I don't think it is possible to fix all power issues in an 8 year tenure; if GEJ is focusing on increasing capacity, I think he should be allowed to finish it and then someone else can take up from there. The NIPP project was OBJ's brainchild but has been supported immensely by GEJ so if someone else takes over and concentrates on securing transport lines, we will see even better results.
I work in a sector that has its own fair share of criticisms but I know the level of re-engineering going on and results that will come thereafter but for now its okay if Nigerians don't want to hear figures and analysis cos that has been shoved down their ears for decades now but I can tell you that its different now.
I will wait in bated breath for the outcome of the elections, whoever wins, I believe lessons have been learned and Nigerians are more eager than never before to see progress but serious caution needs to be applied in this frenzied eagerness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by medamillion(m): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
anonimi:

Was he neutral before or do you have a new meaning for the word, neutral

Being neutral as used in that context is that.
He should judge matters with sincerity, not with the aim and curosity of trying to fight those (APC members) attacking him. Even when he was with the APC, he always criticise the APC constructively in some occasion.

Just imagine him saying,"We now enjoy power supply". This is like supporting mediocrity.

You see, I am polically inclined, not beacause I personally know GMB nor have I been paid a dime to be proAPC, I love my country that's why I want CHANGE.

View this thread below to see how Nigerians have suffered under GEJ. As created by this same Barcanista

Do want Nigeria to continue like this for another 4 years?
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by sean079: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:

A sound n erudite political analyst known for his tactical n well orchestrated offensive nature now turned into a kindergarten n shallow defensive nature.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by Aphrygian(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
medamillion:

He should judge matters with sincerity, not with the aim and curosity of trying to fight those (APC members) attacking him. Even when he was with the APC, he always criticise the APC constructively in some occasion.

Just imagine him saying,"We now enjoy power supply". This is like supporting mediocrity.

You see, I am polically inclined, not beacause I personally know GMB nor have I been paid a dime to be proAPC, I love my country that's why I want CHANGE.

View this thread below to see how Nigerians have suffered under GEJ. As created by this same Barcanista

brother 10 gbosas for you,my friends and I have been discussing this barcanista of a guy....let me start by telling you how I feel about him prior to cross carpeting(I hold him in high esteem,infact I see him as a patriotic Nigeria,just to say a few)but now honesty reading his posts now nearly made me cry especially the day he called himself a tanoid.barcanista I no buhari is not truely what we need buh I want Nigerians to make a statement to this party of cabals known as pdp,let every party in nigeria nos that they can be relegated if they don't perform.honestly I don't have much to say before the pdp and apc guys decend on me,buh I will tell you as a nigerian with no political affliation that you should not make a costly mistake you generations unborn will regret just because you pitched your tenth with pdp.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by Aphrygian(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
medamillion:

brother 10 gbosas for you,my friends and I have been discussing this barcanista of a guy....let me start by telling you how I feel about him prior to cross carpeting(I hold him in high esteem,infact I see him as a patriotic Nigeria,just to say a few)but now honesty reading his posts now nearly made me cry especially the day he called himself a tanoid.barcanista I no buhari is not truely what we need buh I want Nigerians to make a statement to this party of cabals known as pdp,let every party in nigeria nos that they can be relegated if they don't perform.honestly I don't have much to say before the pdp and apc guys decend on me,buh I will tell you as a nigerian with no political affliation that you should not make a costly mistake you generations unborn will regret just because you pitched your tenth with pdp...
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by medamillion(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Aphrygian:
brother 10 gbosas for you,my friends and I have been discussing this barcanista of a guy....let me start by telling you how I feel about him prior to cross carpeting(I hold him in high esteem,infact I see him as a patriotic Nigeria,just to say a few)but now honesty reading his posts now nearly made me cry especially the day he called himself a tanoid.barcanista I no buhari is not truely what we need buh I want Nigerians to make a statement to this party of cabals known as pdp,let every party in nigeria nos that they can be relegated if they don't perform.honestly I don't have much to say before the pdp and apc guys decend on me,buh I will tell you as a nigerian with no political affliation that you should not make a costly mistake you generations unborn will regret just because you pitched your tenth with pdp...
That's just it.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by anonimi: 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
medamillion:

I just looked at the thread you referred to but he did not say anything about power/electricity. Or did you see anything about that therein
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lobeez:

Like I mentioned to someone earlier, it will take some time but it will gradually get everywhere.
I understand that part of Trans Amadi has not always had good power supply

We also have areas that normally do have but suddenly don't any longer. How am I sure that they are not taking from them to service them?
The bottom like is our total output and for a nation like ours after so many years of this current leadership, it's shear failure.
Power generation is no rocket science neither are u inventing anything new.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by medamillion(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
anonimi:

I just looked at the thread you referred to but he did not say anything about power/electricity. Or did you see anything about that therein

Now, with what you have seen in that thread, are you satisfied with what Nigerians have gone through in that thread?

If (God forbid) your brother or my brother was among those who died in the sham immigration recruitment exercise conducted under the watch of that minister, having collected N1,000, without GEJ doing anything to bring him to book, will you still vote GEJ?

If (God forbid) your sister or my sister was among those girls being kidnapped in Chibok, and are yet to be seen up till today due to GEJ's reluctance to respond to the situation on time, will you still vote GEJ?

Would you like to leave the fate of Nigerians in GEJ's hands till 2019?

Be sincere to your heart, has Nigeria electricity signifcantly improved as claimed by Barcanista here, and I quote:"

barcanista:
"
I am not arguing with you because I want to win you, but because of Nigeria and our unborne children.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by anonimi: 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
medamillion:

Now, with what you have seen in that thread, are you satisfied with what Nigerians have gone through in that thread?

If (God forbid) your brother or my brother was among those who died in the sham immigration recruitment exercise conducted under the watch of that minister, having collected N1,000, without GEJ doing anything to bring him to book, will you still vote GEJ?

If (God forbid) your sister or my sister was among those girls being kidnapped in Chibok, and are yet to be seen up till today due to GEJ's reluctance to respond to the situation on time, will you still vote GEJ?

Would you like to leave the fate of Nigerians in GEJ's hands till 2019?

Be sincere to your heart, has Nigeria electricity signifcantly improved as claimed by Barcanista here, and I quote:"

barcanista:
"
I am not arguing with you because I want to win you, but because of Nigeria and our unborne children.

I want the BETTER by far of the two leading contestants for president - that is Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Under his federal administration of five years our country has witnessed so much progressive change in all sectors.

- Education
- Railways
- Roads
- Agriculture
- Aviation
- Textile
- Vehicle production
- Elections
- Freedom of Expression
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by medamillion(m): 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
anonimi:

I want the BETTER by far of the two leading contestants for president - that is Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Under his federal administration of five years our country has witnessed so much progressive change in all sectors.

- Education
- Railways
- Roads
- Agriculture
- Aviation
- Textile
- Vehicle production
- Elections
- Freedom of Expression

Prof Osinbajo said:"If a government has to advertise what it has been doing for six years; it has not been working".

Why would you let an inteligent person like you be deceived by those TAN adverts you watch on TV. Judging by reality on ground, GEJ is not the type of leader Nigeria need.

You never answered any of those questions above.
Based on my personal observation, you are not supporting GEJ because you think he is the best for us. You are supporting him for one of these reasons;

Religion; Tribe; or you are one of those who say "wheather good or bad, let our man do it, Yoruba people have done it, Hausa don do their own,na our time".

Please, look deeply and think it twice before voting GEJ or encouraging people to vote him.

Even GEJ, in his campaign speach in Lagos said, and I quote "my genration has failed you". We gave him the chance but he dissapointed us.
Re: Jonathan Commissions Plant Obasanjo Commissioned In 2007 by ozo13(m): 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

Okay, still the same here, waiting for the rainy season.

Offtopic

How are u recovering from yesterday's defeat? Glad i didnt watch the match sef.
nice one.matured peeps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari The Yes-man / Can Governor Hope Uzodinma Win A Rerun In Imo State? / Gen. Ishaya Bamaiyi Discharged And Acquited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.