Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? (13520 Views)

Get A Nigerian Paypal Account That Sends And Receives Money / Anyone With Information On How To Use 2checkout.com To Accept Payment, Pls Share / What Merchant To Use To Accept Payment Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2015
t2luv1:

what account are you using as payment source?
during registration I got to the point where I'll finosh up but they require a paypall account else my registration won't complete
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Booyakasha(f): 12:08pm On May 07, 2015
Paypal don't trust us nigerians because we did something horrible to them.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by t2luv1: 12:10pm On May 07, 2015
henryobinna:
during registration I got to the point where I'll finosh up but they require a paypall account else my registration won't complete

You gotta have a payment source account. Paypal is a payment portal just like Apple pay.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 12:13pm On May 07, 2015
t2luv1:

You gotta have a payment source account. Paypal is a payment portal just like Apple pay.
explain a little
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Ninapha(f): 12:16pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=henryobinna post=31001224]wow.

I don't know what's wrong with this people[/quot

u can if u are a firstbank cutomer.

It is only first bank customers dat can operate paypal account in Nigeria. Just go to any firstbank, open an account, enroll on first online and ten apply for paypal account when u log in on ur first online portal.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by 2sex(m): 12:19pm On May 07, 2015
henryobinna:
wait! you mean Kenyan paypal account can accept funds?
yes long ago.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 12:19pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Ninapha post=33505367][/quote]i don't think its only first bank customers.

my question is, does paypal accounts opened/created usinf firstbank account accept payments?
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by tobtap: 12:21pm On May 07, 2015
well av gat a uk paypal account...i can offer it for a percentage fee.... serious bloggers/people alone... cheers
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by t2luv1: 12:21pm On May 07, 2015
henryobinna:
explain a little

Paypal is an go between you and the person you buying things from. Paypal assure the person you are buying from that the business will get pay, likewise paypal on your behalf is assuring you that you will get whatever you are buying. It is a payment portal. When you have a funding payment source set up within paypal, anything you buy something the fund is automatically deducted from your account for payment. Paypal is not a credit company
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by t2luv1: 12:22pm On May 07, 2015
henryobinna:
i don't think its only first bank customers.

my question is, does paypal accounts opened/created usinf firstbank account accept payments?

link to a Visa account
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Pavore9: 12:23pm On May 07, 2015
tooltip:
who is this guy biko......help him do free advert

Sorry, it is not in Nigeria but here in Nairobi, Kenya. l no longer use Paypal but Skrill(formerly moneybooker) as their rates are far better as there are no middlemen involved. Like today l withdrew $113 from my skrill account and Skrill sent the Kenyan shillings equivalent to my mobile phone number which serves also as my mobile money account number, l went downstairs of my apartment and cashed the money. The rate was 89.40 kenyan shilling to a dollar as at last friday but l waited till today it is exchanging at 91.27 kenyan shilling to a dollar.

lt was even the guy who was doing the paypal exchange that gave us this Skrill tip. Read it at:

http://freelancerkenya.com/withdrawal-methods/officially-withdraw-money-from-skrill-to-mpesa/
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 12:26pm On May 07, 2015
t2luv1:

link to a Visa account
you didn't answer the question I asked on that post
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2015
t2luv1:

Paypal is an go between you and the person you buying things from. Paypal assure the person you are buying from that the business will get pay, likewise paypal on your behalf is assuring you that you will get whatever you are buying. It is a payment portal. When you have a funding payment source set up within paypal, anything you buy something the fund is automatically deducted from your account for payment. Paypal is not a credit company
ok,
then my visa card can be used now?
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by goldtooth: 12:29pm On May 07, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
dat is Wat am saying naaa...read my post well...u have to spend a certain amount of money with PayPal and get ur limits lifted before u can receive payments

Is your paypal account Nigerian? Consider the pic by aegistech below. How much did you spend before you were able to start receiving? Can you show us screen shots of funds you have received with your Nigerian paypal as you said?

Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by 2sex(m): 12:30pm On May 07, 2015
[quote author=Ninapha post=33505367][/quote] Ttahhhhh... u are being decieved cos that's what First Bank used as a marketing gimmick. UBA, GTB ECO All allow their customers to use paypal.

have u been able to use your paypal to receive funds?
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by t2luv1: 12:32pm On May 07, 2015
henryobinna:
you didn't answer the question I asked on that post

First Bank naira dominated account routing number is not enrolled with Paypal.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Ebonymiss: 12:32pm On May 07, 2015
Not my concern. Next!
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by goldtooth: 12:33pm On May 07, 2015
Bros 2sex grin grin grin i greet you oo. How body?
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by t2luv1: 12:33pm On May 07, 2015
henryobinna:
ok,
then my visa card can be used now?

yeap
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2015
t2luv1:

yeap
am getting really confused,
now, I should create a paypal account with my visa card right?
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2015
Ebonymiss:
Not my concern. Next!
e get anything wey you know?
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 12:38pm On May 07, 2015
2sex:
Ttahhhhh... u are being decieved cos that's what First Bank used as a marketing gimmick. UBA, GTB ECO All allow their customers to use paypal.

have u been able to use your paypal to receive funds?
that's the real question
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 07, 2015
Pavore9:

Sorry, it is not in Nigeria but here in Nairobi, Kenya. l no longer use Paypal but Skrill(formerly moneybooker) as their rates are far better as there are no middlemen involved. Like today l withdrew $113 from my skrill account and Skrill sent the Kenyan shillings equivalent to my mobile phone number which serves also as my mobile money account number, l went downstairs of my apartment and cashed the money. The rate was 89.40 kenyan shilling to a dollar as at last friday but l waited till today it is exchanging at 91.27 kenyan shilling to a dollar.

lt was even the guy who was doing the paypal exchange that gave us this Skrill tip. Read it at:

http://freelancerkenya.com/withdrawal-methods/officially-withdraw-money-from-skrill-to-mpesa/
can u enlighten me more on skrill,
am a nigerian.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Pavore9: 12:47pm On May 07, 2015
stardragon:

can u enlighten me more on skrill,
am a nigerian.

l am also Nigerian but since your location is Nigeria you will still encounter the same problem people are facing with Paypal.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 07, 2015
sending you a PM now
Pavore9:

Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by DJMONACO(m): 12:53pm On May 07, 2015
Did you know?
merrybet is the bookmaker with the fastest payout system in Nigeria.Register and earn cool cash!! http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate105177
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by ibietela2(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2015
[s]
hilaryiwens05:
I receive payment on mine....u just have to spend a certain amount on money and ur limits will be lifted. I spend upto $100 though before mine was limited was lifted
[/s]

Out of point
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by adexsimply(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2015
henryobinna:
hello, please who knows how to use a nigerian paypal account to recieve payment.
I needed to open an ebay affiliate account cos I got an invitation from them but their only mod of payment is paypal.

if you know how you can help out or any other method.
thanks inadvance
In front of "My Recent Activities", does your account shows "payments received" ?
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by adexsimply(m): 1:03pm On May 07, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
I receive payment on mine....u just have to spend a certain amount on money and ur limits will be lifted. I spend upto $100 though before mine was limited was lifted
This is not true. Once your card has been verified, all limits are lifted.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Temmytea70(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2015
I smell scam
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by onatisi(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2015
Op, there is no need beating around the bush . It doesn't matter whether you use a cbn or first bank account or even a visa or emabssy card . Once ur account is domiciled in nigeria or is a nigerian account YOU CAN'T RECEIVE THROUGH PAYPAL. if you decide to take the risk of using a backdoor or another country paypal in nigeria well it all boils down to luck but if luck is against u and paypal blocks ur acc then there is nothing u can do .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Unlimited Facebook Fan Page LIKES For Free? / Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria / Are IT Professionals Being Neglected In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.