Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? (13517 Views)

Get A Nigerian Paypal Account That Sends And Receives Money / Anyone With Information On How To Use 2checkout.com To Accept Payment, Pls Share / What Merchant To Use To Accept Payment Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2015
adexsimply:
In front of "My Recent Activities", does your account shows "payments received" ?
not yet registered
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 1:20pm On May 07, 2015
onatisi:
Op, there is no need beating around the bush . It doesn't matter whether you use a cbn or first bank account or even a visa or emabssy card . Once ur account is domiciled in nigeria or is a nigerian account YOU CAN'T RECEIVE THROUGH PAYPAL. if you decide to take the risk of using a backdoor or another country paypal in nigeria well it all boils down to luck but if luck is against u and paypal blocks ur acc then there is nothing u can do .
cry
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by 2sex(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2015
goldtooth:
Bros 2sex grin grin grin i greet you oo. How body?
Body dey inside clothe o as u bone me since na
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 07, 2015
Pavore9:

l am also Nigerian but since your location is Nigeria you will still encounter the same problem people are facing with Paypal.

u're a nigerian living in kenya?
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Pavore9: 1:41pm On May 07, 2015
stardragon:

u're a nigerian living in kenya?

Yes.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by aegistech: 1:44pm On May 07, 2015
I think from the fore going nobody has been able to receive funds from Nigeria. Paypal started allowing Nigerian registration in 2013 or 2014, I had before then engaged them in a long dialog as to why countries like Niger, Ghana and Benin Republic can use the service while we cant, their response is very similar to the one I posted earlier(see attached images of mails from 2005 and 2007). They however as promised did notified me years later that I can now operate a paypal account which I registered for normally, unfortunately the wait seems not to be over. The consolation is that we are sure to get there.

In my opinion do waste time an emotion trying to circumvent the rules - it always backfires. I am told that ebay's "paypal only policy" would change in the not so distant future

Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by smsdigito: 2:13pm On May 07, 2015
Brandnew2:
Call 08170255773
grin them don come. Everybody beware.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by t2luv1: 2:18pm On May 07, 2015
henryobinna:
am getting really confused,

now, I should create a paypal account with my visa card right?

Paypal allow you to only have one single source to enter your account number online, instead of having to continuously enter the account number every time you do an online purchase. Moreover nobody can access, or authorize an transaction on your paypal account except you since i assume only you will have account access info. I have been using paypal for more than seven yrs and I like it for online transaction. Just started to use Apple pay for retail transaction both are very convenient for me. I rarely carry cash with me.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 07, 2015
Pavore9:

Yes.
ok. so can i withdraw money from amazon publishig through skrill here in nigeria?
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by henryobinna(m): 2:32pm On May 07, 2015
t2luv1:

Paypal allow you to only have one single source to enter your account number online, instead of having to continuously enter the account number every time you do an online purchase. Moreover nobody can access, or authorize an transaction on your paypal account except you since i assume only you will have account access info. I have been using paypal for more than seven yrs and I like it for online transaction. Just started to use Apple pay for retail transaction both are very convenient for me. I rarely carry cash with me.

ok ok ok
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Pavore9: 2:35pm On May 07, 2015
stardragon:

ok.
so can i withdraw money from amazon publishig through skrill here in nigeria?

l am not familiar with Amazon publishing.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Rexyl(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
dat is Wat am saying naaa...read my post well...u have to spend a certain amount of money with PayPal and get ur limits lifted before u can receive payments

I have spent close to a thousand dollars, does that mean restriction on receiving money into my paypal account would have been lifted? Pls answere me ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by goldtooth: 2:59pm On May 07, 2015
2sex:
Body dey inside clothe o as u bone me since na

Bone you? cheesy cheesy e no fit happen na. You na my oga oo
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by michealbug: 3:22pm On May 07, 2015
hilaryiwens05:
I receive payment on mine....u just have to spend a certain amount on money and ur limits will be lifted. I spend upto $100 though before mine was limited was lifted
are u sure of this
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by eckersley: 3:49pm On May 07, 2015
Ausra:
Hi I'm Angela and I'm one of the most popular fbt guru well known in other forums and I'm also an issue solver and you can count on me anytime any day
My purpose of creating this thread is to ask if it's illegal to post free brows tweak on nairaland cause I've got a whole lot of it which has been working for many months and wasting I don't want to enjoy them alone I want to share if you need anything or want to solve any android issue just whatsapp and I won't ask for money I'm only here to help its doesn't matter if I'm a lady thanks
zero,eight,one,two,six,three,two,five,five,one,
Your #is incomplete by one digit
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by jackmore64(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2015
In terms of international payment and receiving money from abroad, I think payoneer is the way to go 4 now. Get free manual for stubborn joints pain, crawling sensations all over the body and infections - www.doublegandm.com
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by MSItachi: 5:27pm On May 07, 2015
You guys still dont get, PayPal Needs Nigeria Money to boost there economy, they are not interested in money coming back to Nigeria.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by anataala: 5:32pm On May 07, 2015
for now nigeria is not enroll you have wait until the approve it, you can only send
henryobinna:
hello, please who knows how to use a nigerian paypal account to recieve payment.
I needed to open an ebay affiliate account cos I got an invitation from them but their only mod of payment is paypal.

if you know how you can help out or any other method.
thanks inadvance
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 07, 2015
tobtap:
well av gat a uk paypal account...i can offer it for a percentage fee.... serious bloggers/people alone... cheers
. Need more details from you. Can you mail me? dgoz4life @yahoo.co.nz
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by ayusconcord(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2015
Its working for Nigerians as well.

You only need to go through some verification process and also need to linkyour credit card to the account. They will deduct 99.9 dollars and return it within 48hrs as another form of security.

Then your account is ready. Go to paypal.com
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 07, 2015
ayusconcord:
Its working for Nigerians as well.

You only need to go through some verification process and also need to linkyour credit card to the account. They will deduct 99.9 dollars and return it within 48hrs as another form of security.

Then your account is ready. Go to paypal.com
You're clearly dumb.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by legalwealth(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2015
adexsimply:
This is not true. Once your card has been verified, all limits are lifted.

He is right.

Some PayPal accounts do have receiving limits while most do have withdrawal limits which can only be lifted after meeting some criteria.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by legalwealth(m): 10:41pm On May 07, 2015
onatisi:
Op, there is no need beating around the bush . It doesn't matter whether you use a cbn or first bank account or even a visa or emabssy card . Once ur account is domiciled in nigeria or is a nigerian account YOU CAN'T RECEIVE THROUGH PAYPAL. if you decide to take the risk of using a backdoor or another country paypal in nigeria well it all boils down to luck but if luck is against u and paypal blocks ur acc then there is nothing u can do .

Wonderful statement! !!

1 Like

Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Pavore9: 3:53am On May 11, 2015
mrvance:
I accept my payments on fiverr using paypal. Just get a UAE or kenya paypal and you r good to go. Naija has restrictions on this.

How can he create a Kenyan paypal?
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by DJMONACO(m): 11:17am On May 12, 2015
merrybet is the bookmaker with the best payout system in Nigeria!! Your chance to make cool cash!! http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate105177
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
tobtap:
well av gat a uk paypal account...i can offer it for a percentage fee.... serious bloggers/people alone... cheers
hello i some dollars of paypal to recieve pls send ur contact to mrcdorv@gmail.com to discuss further,,,tnks.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by hisenjos: 11:25pm On Jul 25, 2015
Then let us help you receive the funds from paypal funds for you. From $10 to $10,000. Immediate payment done.
Attractive rates. Get your funds from Fiverr, Freelancer, Elance, Leapviral etc to your Naira bank account pronto.

See signature for contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/2359218/welcome-hisenjos-paypal-nairaland-customer#34523002

Mrcdorv:
hello i some dollars of paypal to recieve pls send ur contact to mrcdorv@gmail.com to discuss further,,,tnks.
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by georgeric38: 2:39am On Feb 11, 2016
Try following this guide, it has helped me to create a new account: http://www.slideshare.net/AuctionEssistance/ebay-incognitostealth
Re: Do You Know How To Make Nigerian Paypal Account Accept Payment? by bubah(m): 7:36pm On May 26, 2019
Yeah I do, I found out abt a month ago. Am not always online, u can send a message to 08101220281

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Unlimited Facebook Fan Page LIKES For Free? / Discover the 10 Most Powerful Tips of Digital Marketing in Nigeria / Are IT Professionals Being Neglected In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.