Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari (25701 Views)

Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable / Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose / Yuguda Left Empty Treasury, Destroyed Bauchi - Governor Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by pweetixandy: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2015
Ok
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Damalex4luv(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2015
Definitely you will sir my incoming president, but we all know you have the ability to rectify everything and bring back our lost glory...
Buhari till mama piss goes back to school
Buhari till Jonathan admit that stealing public fund is corruption
Buhari till Jonathan returns our 20billion dollars
Buhari till till Jonathan shows us his PHD thesis
Buhari till jonathan apologise to Nigerians on subsidy removal
Buhari till jonathan stops drinking ogogoro before addressing the general public
Buhari till jonathan stops eating with 4billion in a single year
Buhari till 2019
Vote for change and let us all march4Buhari on March 28 and shame the tanoids grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by jmoore(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2015
You have won already? I never knew.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by chamboy(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2015
It's Very much possible, Cos those wastage distribution of money would stop.
List of how Presidency waste Money
1. CAN
2. Asari Dokunbo
3. Fayose
4. Mimiko
5. Ffk
6. Okupe
7. TAN
8. Jk thugs
9. Tompolo
10. PEJ
11. Bishop Oyedepo
12. Allison
13. Private Jet
14. Otueke Kinsmen
15. Alamieyeseigha
16. Wike thugs
17. Fat son of GEJ

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by mrofficial(m): 10:08am On Feb 23, 2015
Your victory is certain, our amiable General. We can't wait to get rid of the corrupt ones like GEJ and Fayose who spend 16million on the page of Sun newspaper just to promote on hate and character assassination.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2015
Haba, GMB should stop all this his talk neh..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by halldoran: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2015

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by ask4double(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2015
MY TAKE!
Change! Change!! Change!!! Is GMB the man? You can't build a great nation on the goodness of a man alone. Yes, Buhari may have being a good man as some of us were told and some others witnessed, but we need more than goodness to realize the Nigeria of our dream.
We need effective, stringent, efficient SYSTEMS & INSTITUTIONS. We need a man that will stay resolute despite the odds and give us a vision with innovative and sustainable ideas. A vision that will give us an insight on why we should bond together as one indivisible nation hence making us work in accord and as a people with a sole purpose and aim. A vision that will help put our core NATIONAL interest above personal, tribal, religious, ethnic, political interest...etc.
That man if you ask me is neither Buhari nor others considering the fact that they are all being surrounded by men of questionable past, platform, character and to a large extent disrepute. We don’t need a man that will build more prisons. We don’t need a man that will make us divisible. We don’t need a man that will deprive us of our right to freedom of expression, association and speech. We don’t need a man that will take us 15years aback. we don’t need a man with dramas. WE NEED A MAN WITH A VISION!!!

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by frisky2good(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2015
Who be dis?

ABIOLAXYZ:
Vote Ganiyu Galadima as our president in 2015.

Vote ACPN
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
Vote Ganiyu Galadima as our president in 2015.

Vote ACPN

What's the name of the animal in the logo? Na animal logo dey reign nw
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Louislewis: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2015
[size=24pt]Buhari counting his rotten eggs before they are hatch.
Who vote for you wen you don dey inherit empty treasury.
Coward dies before his time[/size]

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by aryzgreat: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari will inherit huge cow dungs in daura.

Buhari is a certified terrorist,

APC is boko haram.

Gbam.

Opiaku over to u.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by bumtos(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2015
O lenu pa.
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Objektive: 10:10am On Feb 23, 2015
If you are Voting, remember;

If you support PDP, you are paid to do so and apparently a thief;

But if you support APC, you are a patriot who is fighting for Nigeria.

If an APC governor award a km of road for N1.2billion, he is prudent and God sent;

If a PDP governor award same km of road for N500million, he is a thief.

If Fani Kayode joins PDP, he is bastard;

If Atiku joins APC, he is a democrat.

If Jonathan spends N7billion for his office par year, he is a criminal;

If Fashola spend same amount in a year, he is a saint.

If Akpabio approves N200Million as pension, he must be stoned;

If Fashola approved N300million for Tinubu he is a change agent.

If you cancelled toll gate as PDP government, you are an enemy of progress;

But if you build a road in Lagos, with tax payers money and toll the road, you are genius.

If you increase school fees as PDP government, you must be crucified;

If you do same as APC government, there must be a reason, cuz Education is not cheap anywhere in the world.

If you share Okada to the poor as PDP, you are poor peoples enemy;

If you ban Okada after election as an APC government, you are only helping the poor to stay alive, so you mean well.

If you single handedly make your daughter a market woman leader in APC state, it is for the progress of the people;

But if your wife is made a permanent secretary in your state by your state government of PDP, you are a greedy fellow.

If you spend N16billion on electricity without power and then support APC, you a navigator;

If you raise N500million through unbundling of same power, you are clueless.

If you fail to pay your workers for a month, but in APC, it is not your fault but someone up there;

But if you failed to pay your worker for a month and still in PDP, you are wicked human being.

If you force your family, in-law and girlfriends as senators and lawmakers on the rest of the party members, you a progressive leader;

But if you act like you don't care in PDP, you are dullard

If you tried to get a third term fraudulently by bribing the legislatures but failed, then support APC, you are democrat and the father of the nation;

If you try to get a constitutional second term in PDP, without their blessings, you an ingrate and silly.

In their time we had Halliburton scandal, ID card scandal, Siemens scandal, we have subsidy scam scandal, we have national stadium contract scandal, we have health budget financial scam, aviation sector scam, we had power sector scandal. How many people did he jail to prove he fought corruption? Rather EFCC was his big stick against his perceived enemies.

In their time we had a sitting governor kidnapped by a thug working for the president. We had a whole region of the country rigged in favor of his party. Morris Ibekwe, a wanted international fraud star won election under PDP.

They are part of those who stole Nigerians blind under PDP; Atiku, Obasanjo, Baraje, Saraki, Wammako, Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Oyinlola, Segun Oni, Okorocha, Ngige, El Rufai, etc, but are today the same people financing APC and calling for "CHANGE".

Flashback to 1999, who were these people? Billionaires ? They where nobody. Today, they spend billions and no one dare to ask a question. If you do you are enemy of progress.

They started with "New PDP" when that didn't fly, they joined a cult group called ACN to become APC. Same character with different nam

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by realGURU(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2015
votePDPout!
Send Progress Dismantling Party to recession NOW!!.
Kick Peoples' Destiny Polluters to Kirikiri Maximum prison NOW!!!

saiBABA
saiBABA.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 23, 2015
halldoran:

Her husband and family members won't even vote for her
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by gameboy727(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2015
Huh. Already sure of becoming the president? Well its good to be optimistic.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by mousco(m): 10:11am On Feb 23, 2015
U will inherit ur head

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by melvinjames: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2015
But buhari is a debtor and we know it.

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Adekamkpe23: 10:12am On Feb 23, 2015
Giving excuses even before coming to power.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by sanmibukunmi: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2015
oga is already trying to find excuse for his coming failure undecided.......

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by teribliery: 10:13am On Feb 23, 2015
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Kundagarten: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2015
Borrow borrow Buhari, what does he know about economics.

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by HowFar: 10:14am On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari should go and pay his own debt first.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Dee60: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2015
Well known fact.

This present government has virtually run Nigeria into bankruptcy.

Voting for GEJ is voting for misery and pain. Shine your eyes.

Forget about all the lies.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by ShineuEye: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari no welll, buhari should try and pay his own debt first.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by yahx(m): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2015
U no go smell d place sef talkless of inheriting

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Funkychic(f): 10:16am On Feb 23, 2015
Seriously... this man looks ill and grave-calling to me! sure say im still get strength for d presidential tasks if by chance he wins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by visalo: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2015
What is this old man saying. What is even giving him this premature confidences.am sure very soon his eye will clear. Just imagine the illiterate that want to be my president. God will never allow it happen

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2015
Stop deceiving yourself buhari, you are not going to inherit anything as far as the Nigerian presidency is concerned. My advise to you is to start planning for your retirement from politics because the March 28th elections will drive the nail through your coffin politically once and for all. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2015
Ah yes...he would.

Bane of an oil rich society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru / Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. / MASSOB’s 19th Anniversary Bloody: 2 Killed, 15 Injured, 10 Arrested In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.