Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari (25700 Views)

Udoma Doesn't Know Nigeria's Debt Profile - The Cable / Fayemi's Huge Debt Crippled Ekiti- Fayose / Yuguda Left Empty Treasury, Destroyed Bauchi - Governor Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Chiaka(f): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2015
legendsilver:
lols grin
As you have wished, so shall it be. Deafness will visit you in Jesus Name, Amen

Deafness to GMB!!! you no well.!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by slim147(m): 10:57am On Feb 23, 2015
IbnSultaan:
It wouldn't be easy.
The system is rotten we must collectively revive it. With hardwork and patience

God bless the sperm and womb that gave birth to you :d wish many nigerians are as sensible like you..
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Jesusloveyou: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2015
bondingman:
Giving reasons beforehand for nonperformance
Not to worry, you'll not get there,
GOODLUCK will keep performing with d 'empty treasury'.
u want d badluck to continue,d same way badluck is ruin ur life now.
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Teenaira: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2015
God save Nigeria. You can see Buhari & APC has an automatic explanation for non performance if elected into office. I am still trying to find out the difference between APC & PDP. What we call politics currently is actually lootry if there is anything like that. The same set of people looting the economy dry in PDP have moved to APC TO CONTINUE THEIR LOOTING OF THE ECONOMY. Of course this is change, since they will be doing the looting from a different party. what a CHANGE. CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari undecided Tell us how you'll tackle it in specifics please. All this 'I will I will" no go carry u reach anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by tuniski: 11:04am On Feb 23, 2015
kheart:
The thiefing squads ll not like d change of status quo but we d well meaning Nigerians re all 4 change.
you buhariyyas you mean. We majority best meaning nigerians will reward GEJ with 4 More years! Buhari ko Boko haram ni

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by BrosPeter: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2015
thaoriginator:
Your Daddy and Mummy will die before Buhari, write it down. Also, save money for buying 2 caskets, no 3 caskets cos you might be the NEXT on the line.. RIP's in advance.

Why do you people carry Buhari's death on your head? The man is 70yrs for God sake, he is in his twilight years. Since you want to take the place of Buhari by all means do. Rest in peace for the God of Buhari has granted you your wish.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by kernel504(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2015
I regret to state, from my little knowledge of both candidates... They lack economic savvy going by their antecedents. Jonathan's economic reforms, lacks insight. You can't be building universities, when you are not creating jobs for graduates.
I can't believe hearing Buhari say, '' l will fight to increase Oil price'' that sounds funny, considering the fact that even OPEC is helpless when it comes to Oil price.
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by eejo(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2015
pa buhari with over 30 billion dollars in forex reserve you called that empty am ashamed of your words
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by begwong: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2015
GMB stop counting yr chicks before they get hatched. Who told you,you will rule this nation again biko?
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by TippyTop(m): 11:10am On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari is very unintelligent, the man should not be allowed near a microphone.
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by lolademariam: 11:11am On Feb 23, 2015
shininglite:
old sick illiterate thinks to handle d Nigerian economy is same as rearing his 150 cows **maybe he even borrowed d cows **
pointless
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by watchindelta(m): 11:12am On Feb 23, 2015
Oboi make who nah 4get dat thing oh cool d evil in dis country will not even let buhari to see front lie lie undecided APC witches n PDP witches no go make am see road cool no be Nigeria will dey
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by malcombillion: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2015
who told this bloody ass buhari that he will
win election, he is a bone head to think so. metchew

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by donveekings: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2015
2undexy:
The 'President' has spoken, and so shall it be.

Sai Buhari
only in his dreams!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Sajio(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2015
Who's this man kidding? does he think he's talking to ppl of 1980s... u will cry again, I just pray u survive the shock sha.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by yooungsamurai(m): 11:17am On Feb 23, 2015
Wake up from your sleep old man,you are sick does not mean you are also blind. The more you reduce your optimism the better for you to absorb your imminent ass whooping! GEJ did it before,we will do it againforget the hype and the crowd that was paid 4000 naira to come wave brooms in the stadium,its still thesame crowd inPDP rallys.
GEJ is the best till ......... In short....

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2015
What an Irony. A man who can not manage the millions he is paid monthly, can not be trusted with the National Economy. The liar trains his children abroad.
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by wonlasewonimi: 11:18am On Feb 23, 2015
kolonigga:
[s][/s]
how is he confused? u sound confused ooo

*Modified

Check the facts Oga

[size=13pt]Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N10trn - Debt Management Office (DMO) [/size]
http://leadership.ng/news/345987/nigerias-debt-profile-hits-n10trn

Looking at these analyses alone, you'd be senseless to vote for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by yooungsamurai(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari and his supporters keep going blah blah blah!

Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by 100Cents: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2015
Don't bother yourself old man.

You wont near inheriting anything..
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 23, 2015
Billyonaire:
What an Irony. A man who can not manage the millions he is paid monthly, can not be trusted with the National Economy. The liar trains his children abroad.

Because your lovely PDP govt refused to adequately fund education....and because your lovely PDP govt won't face the reality and increase fees.

And are you implying that the thousands of Nigerians....which include some who are not rich....that send their kids abroad to study are liars?

PDP has not improved the education system as it should. Or is your President's child attending class in a government school? (Of course not).
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by seekingtruth(m): 11:23am On Feb 23, 2015
buygala:
God will give the People's General the perfect team and the wisdom to turn Nigeria's fortune around...

The shoeless Fisherman and his gang of thieving sycophants have raped our economy to stupor. .. Yet he wants us to give him a mandate which will enable him to finally sell us all into slavery undecided .... God pass am ooo

GOD BLESS GMB AND HIS 150 COWS embarassed
which of the Gods will see him through, Allah, Yahweh or Jehovah?
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2015
old man dreaming of becoming d president go n look after ya health jor and CHANGE
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by bejeria101(m): 11:30am On Feb 23, 2015
And who told you that you wll go anywhere near the villa? Take ya 6th bottle n relax,no dey allow pple lie to you
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by dipo1234: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2015
2undexy:
The 'President' has spoken, and so shall it be.

Sai Buhari

The president of 150 cattles have spoken, enough milk for him in daura
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by joe120120(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
kolonigga:
LAGOS — PRESIDENTIAL candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has said that he would inherit a huge debt profile and empty treasury if elected president, expressing confidence that his wealth of experience would assist in turning the situation around.
He also stated that his party’s economic policies are conceived to be people-centred, adding that the country would for the first time in over three decades experience a truly pro-people Federal Government if elected.
Buhari said this in a statement by the Director of Media and Publicity of the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation, APCPCO, Malam Garba Shehu.
His words: “It is crystal clear that our revenues are dwindling by the day and if we must survive, we cannot continue on this path of near absence of accountability, mismanagement, outright waste and jamboree that has characterised the management of public resources under the Jonathan-led PDP government.
“We can assure the mass of Nigerian people that help is on the way. We know that an APC controlled Federal Government will obviously inherit a huge debt profile and an empty treasury from this PDP Federal Government. We are confident of turning the situation around.
“It is apparent that the Federal Government has suddenly found itself in a bind with plummeting crude oil prices in the international market, but typical of a team that lacks capacity for anticipatory actions, the Federal Government has been running from pillar to post in a vain bid to stabilize the economy.
Buhari-london“Unfortunately, all conceived palliatives applied to save the nation’s declining economic indicators have merely scrapped the surface of the problems leaving the mass of Nigerians desperate, confused and hungrier.
“With external debt standing at more than $10 billion and our internal debts at more than $50 billion, it is without doubt that President Jonathan is driving Nigeria into economic wilderness. This should be a cause for concern for all well-meaning Nigerians, more so when the Federal Government responses to these rising economic challenges have, at best, been casual.
“Emblematic of this casual, non profound approach to the management of the national economy is the Central Bank of Nigeria’s devaluation of the national currency in November 2014 while retaining the Retail Dutch Auction System (RDAS).\
“Dramatically, just under three months after that devaluation, the CBN, obviously buffeted by unanticipated dynamics in the foreign exchange market, announced the closure of the RDAS and the Wholesale Dutch Auction System (WDAS). This shows clearly an uncoordinated template in the management of the national economy.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/ill-inherit-huge-debt-profile-empty-treasury-buhari/#sthash.wLpoBiL0.dpuf

some of u supporting fuburi want to take Nigeria to old age ,No WAY HE IS AN ILLITERATE
we Nigeria's don’t need him now
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by legendsilver(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2015
Chiaka:

Deafness to GEJ!!!.!
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by dipo1234: 11:32am On Feb 23, 2015
Aged and sick man speaking, NIGERIAN MAJORITY REJECTS YOU. GOODLUCK IS OUR CHOICE. VOTE WISELY
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by legendsilver(m): 11:34am On Feb 23, 2015
joe120120:
[color=#770077][/color]

some of u supporting fuburi want to take Nigeria to old age ,No WAY HE IS AN ILLITERATE
we Nigeria's don’t need him now
Better address the issue squarely by saying PDP don't want him because of BUHARIPHOBIA but that cannot stop we the masses that are tired of PDP, PDP'igs supporters rule since 16years ago.

Sai Buhari
But
Kai Jonathan
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by Jnrbaino4real(m): 11:34am On Feb 23, 2015
It is now very clear that Buhari has dementia and it's APC members are so so desperate to clinch power, you have not won an election and you are already talking about taking over the economy, i call that dillusion!!!!.
It's so unfortunate that Poole don't just think and look at the characters behind APC. You have a criminal and a very bad minded person in of Bukola saraki, you have the rabble roucer, and mentally ill amechi am a just of all other persons who have been in PDP before, so funny they clamour for a senseless change.

Ask them a simple question and how they will transform the nation, they will tell you that the only language they understand is Sai Bubari and change
Re: I’ll Inherit Huge Debt Profile, Empty Treasury – Buhari by OLADD: 11:37am On Feb 23, 2015
kolonigga:
LAGOS — PRESIDENTIAL candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has said that he would inherit a huge debt profile and empty treasury if elected president, expressing confidence that his wealth of experience would assist in turning the situation around.
He also stated that his party’s economic policies are conceived to be people-centred, adding that the country would for the first time in over three decades experience a truly pro-people Federal Government if elected.
Buhari said this in a statement by the Director of Media and Publicity of the APC Presidential Campaign Organisation, APCPCO, Malam Garba Shehu.
His words: “It is crystal clear that our revenues are dwindling by the day and if we must survive, we cannot continue on this path of near absence of accountability, mismanagement, outright waste and jamboree that has characterised the management of public resources under the Jonathan-led PDP government.
“We can assure the mass of Nigerian people that help is on the way. We know that an APC controlled Federal Government will obviously inherit a huge debt profile and an empty treasury from this PDP Federal Government. We are confident of turning the situation around.
“It is apparent that the Federal Government has suddenly found itself in a bind with plummeting crude oil prices in the international market, but typical of a team that lacks capacity for anticipatory actions, the Federal Government has been running from pillar to post in a vain bid to stabilize the economy.
Buhari-london“Unfortunately, all conceived palliatives applied to save the nation’s declining economic indicators have merely scrapped the surface of the problems leaving the mass of Nigerians desperate, confused and hungrier.
“With external debt standing at more than $10 billion and our internal debts at more than $50 billion, it is without doubt that President Jonathan is driving Nigeria into economic wilderness. This should be a cause for concern for all well-meaning Nigerians, more so when the Federal Government responses to these rising economic challenges have, at best, been casual.
“Emblematic of this casual, non profound approach to the management of the national economy is the Central Bank of Nigeria’s devaluation of the national currency in November 2014 while retaining the Retail Dutch Auction System (RDAS).\
“Dramatically, just under three months after that devaluation, the CBN, obviously buffeted by unanticipated dynamics in the foreign exchange market, announced the closure of the RDAS and the Wholesale Dutch Auction System (WDAS). This shows clearly an uncoordinated template in the management of the national economy.”
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/ill-inherit-huge-debt-profile-empty-treasury-buhari/#sthash.wLpoBiL0.dpuf

Bunch of fools speaking to their deluded members. A Nigerian adage says if anybody promises to provide cloths for you, the first thing you should do is to assess what such person is wearing. What am I bringing across here? Nigerians should ask APC how prudent and efficient they are in administering the states controlled by them. Lagos state that prides itself as APC's bragging right is currently indebted to the tune of N160 billion with virtually nothing on ground to justify such huge debt profile, is that the template or manifesto Buhari is bringing to Federal administration? Ogun state govt constructed a pedestrian bridge installed with air conditioner and the APC is brainwashing Nigerians with plan of blocking wastages, what wastage is more condemnable than installing AC in a pedestrian bridge? Tinubu corners approximately N2billion Lagos state money into his pocket on monthly basis through Alpha Beta in the name of tax collection thereby impoverishing the state Inland Revenue Service which is statutorily responsible for such task, what corruption is greater than that? One can go on and on exposing APC and Buhari's hypocrisy but a word is enough for the wise. Nobody should be fooled by Buhari's rhetoric, it's mere fallacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Suleiman Ishaya, Kidnap His Wife (Photo) / 2015: 9 Parties Form Alliance / Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.